how to create send email [Edit]

hi every one,
i dont english good,
i will create a send mail for project but i can not create.i'm low level .
please help me for create send email .
i create my project with your help.
it is hard? please help me ..
how start for create send email from student  to teacher or admin.
i dont how teach for doing send email .whether need to create table in database?
best regards.

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 3:32 AM

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 3:37 AM

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 3:43 AM

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 3:54 AM

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 3:59 AM

Edited by: fateme soleimani on Dec 21, 2013 4:06 AM
-1
fateme
12/21/2013 12:06:47 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

To do this you will need two components from the Indy tabs: TIdSMTP and TIdMessage.

Follow these steps:
1. Drop the TIdSMTP onto the form and name it MailServer
2. Set the MailAgent to something to identify your application.  This gets sent with the message.
3. Set the host to the address of your mail server.  Something like mail.myserver.com.
4. Set the Username and Password to so the component can log into the mail server.

5. Drop the TIdMessage onto the form and name it MailMsg
6. Set the From fields.
7. Set the Organization field to the name of your company or organization.
8. Add Recipients.
9. Set the Sender fields
10.  Set the Sender fields.

Use this code to send the message:

MailServer.Connect;
if MailServer.Authenticate then
  MailServer.Send(MailMsg);
MailServer.Disconnect;
1
Daniel
12/21/2013 7:27:01 PM
very thanks for your guide.
best regards
1
fateme

Creating Email Alias which would send email to select email accounts using HMC 4.0
Hello all,   I was wondering what is the best method of creating a email alias in exchange 2007. I tried using exchange 2007 console, but it seems the only way is to add the smtp address to each user. I did try a group, but it add's the default smtp address which I do not want there, and it complains when I try to remove it. I was wondering if there is a way from provision or exchange console....

Mass Email sending or Bulk sending email
  i have a Problem regarding Email sending ie : Bulk sending mails --> let me explain Clearly i have an excel sheet in that there are around 3000 Records and in that each and ever record has a unique email id( it can be either gmail , yahoo. or hotmail )so , now i need a soluction for how to send a Bulk email at a timeas i told earlier  , each record contain Unique email id , so i need to send email for individual recodes in excel with appropriate record data  for the above probm , i have writen a program with foreach loop --> it is like, i have taken a co...

Rule to send email on startup sends multiple emails
On client 6.5.7, creating a rule to send an email upon startup results in sending a continuous stream of emails until the rule is disabled and the client is restarted. I've found TID 3325376 referring to GW7, but nothing on 6.5.x. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks as always. Len Bonk Network Analyst Community Unit School District 200 Len Bonk wrote: > 3325376 That bug was marked as "invalid". This is the explanaition from development about that particular bug: "This is working as designed. each time the client starts up it will process th...

A problem to send email using Smtp
I have a proble to send an email from asp.net I do the following code to send an email: MailMessage mail=new MailMessage(); mail.From="test@server.com"; mail.To="myemailaddress@server.com"; mail.BodyFormat=MailFormat.Html; mail.Subject="testing..."; mail.Body="cool"; SmtpMail.SmtpServer="localhost"; SmtpMail.Send(mail); But I dont' receive an email when I use this method. Why is that? How can I send an email? Thanks in advance! check and see if.. -your client-side code has no errors -you imported the S...

do-send-email, do-send-email-from-template attach a new file...
I like to do toolkit rules that report or fix things, based on a trigger attribute. Like these articles: http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6308/toolkit-rules-identity-manager-part-1 http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6310/toolkit-rules-identity-manager-part-2 http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6316/toolkit-rules-identity-manager-part-3 http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6440/toolkit-rules-identity-manager-part-4 http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6441/example-use-toolkit-rule-identity-manager http://www.novell.com/communities/node/6514/another-toolkit-rule-use-e...

How to send email using Delphi?
In the past, I used Jedi MAPI wrapper, but it won't work in Unicode Delphi where I get "General MAPI failure" " TmpEmail := TjclEmail.Create; TmpResolve := False; try TmpResolve := TmpEmail.ResolveName(TmpStr_Name, TmpStr_Email, True); except // new code for Delphi unicode... Also gives mapi failure end; if TmpResolve then TmpEmail.Recipients.Add(TmpStr_Email) else TmpEmail.Recipients.Add('smtp:' + TmpStr_Email) ; TmpEmail.Recipients[0].Name := TmpEmail.Recipients[0].Address; TmpEmail.Subject := 'bla bla...

Create process to send email
Hi all,I need to create a process or some sort of executable that will automatically send an email. I am planning on adding the process / exe to the servers scheduled tasks so that the emails will get sent at defined points of time, as specified in scheduled tasks. Could anyone please point me in the right direction for approaching this?I was thinking of creating a windows application which, on page load sends the email. Exporting the proj as an exe and adding to scheduled tasks. Is this a good way of doing this? I was also reading about background workers / processes...maybe this is the way...

sending email via Delphi
I am starting to use Delphi again after several years. I have Delphi 2010 with the Indy components that come with it. I want to send email from a Delphi app. I tried using the Indy components with some code I found on-line but with no success. Does anyone have some simple code that works well with the Indy components or know of a comprehensive email component I can buy. Thank you Whitney Whitney wrote: > I tried using the Indy components with some code I found on-line > but with no success. What is the actual problem you are having? What does your code actually l...

Create attachment and send email
Hi All, I just looking for some advice on how I can dynamically create an attachment and email it based upon a record set...  For example... A button click event fires sql query which writes the results to a .txt file. This file is then attached, and emailed to the user who clicked the button. The results of the query must be stored in the attached file and cannot be part of the email body.  Any ideas? Examples in VB would be great. Thanks!  Please see this post that tells you how to send mails with attachmentshttp://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/SivaEMailSample.aspx&n...

create a trigger to send email
I have a basic trigger that populated an audit table, but I want to add logic to that to send an email everytime the trigger is called,Is there a easy way to add code to my basic trigger to send an email to me everytime the data changes.Thanks Assuming you know how to use triggers, look at this articlehttp://www.sqlteam.com/item.asp?ItemID=5003HTHASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest)...

sending an email after creating a user
Hola. I am hoping someone can help me out. I have added a piece of code to send an email to me once a new user has created their account. This is my code. protected void CreateUserWizardControl_CreatedUser(object sender, EventArgs e) { MailMessage mailNew = new MailMessage(); mailNew.From = new MailAddress(Shane@somewhere.com); MailAddressCollection maC = new MailAddressCollection(); maC.Add(new MailAddress("Shane@somewhere.com"));   mailNew.Subject = "New customer added"; mailNew.Body = "The new users email is " +CreateUserWizard1.Email.ToString(); mailNew.To.Add...

Create User Wizard Sending Email
I am trying to get the create user wizard to send an email containing a username, password and a verification link. It does not send the email and I cant see where I have gone wrong? Here is my code - <asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserWizard1" runat="server" DisableCreatedUser="True"AutoGeneratePassword="True" DisplayCancelButton="True" LoginCreatedUser="False"OnSendingMail="CreateUserWizard1_SendingMail" FinishDestinationPageUrl="~/Administration/Users.aspx" OnCreatedUser="CreateUser_Created&qu...

Creating a secure connection to send email
Okay so I've created the code i need to send the email but now im getting the error of not having a secure connection with Gmail.  How do i create that secure connection required by Gmail (SSL)? Here is a breif video from google.ca explain it with Outlook.  They show their specific settings. http://mail.google.com/mail/help/demos/Gmail_POP/788_Google_Gmail.html  My code:Imports System.Net.Mail Partial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Const...

Sending an email to a list when a bug is created?
I'm running Bugzilla 3.0. Is there a way to have an email sent to a specific email address, based on the component, whenever a bug is created? For example, if the component name is "testsuite", and there's a mailing list called "testsuite-list@mycompany.com", then whenever any creates a bug in the testsuite component, Bugzilla will send an email announcement to testsuite-list@mycompany.com. Timur, 2007/8/16, Timur Tabi <timur@tabi.org>: > I'm running Bugzilla 3.0. Is there a way to have an email sent to a > specific email address,...

Web resources about - how to create send email [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

iRobot Create - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iRobot Create is a hobbyist robot manufactured by iRobot that is based on the Roomba platform and was introduced in 2007. However, iRobot Create ...

The Knot Creates Facebook Page To Help Hurricane Sandy Victims Salvage Their Weddings
The damage in the wake of Hurricane Sandy included some 2,300 weddings that had to be postponed or rescheduled, according to wedding portal The ...

Sydney Festival review: Dirty Three create colossal towers of sound
Australia's instrumental rock anarchists have been breaking the rules for 26 years. And counting...

Palaszczuk to fast-track plan to create 180 jobs in North Queensland
Road and construction jobs worth $61 million will be fast-tracked in North Queensland in response to Queensland Nickel's decision on Friday to ...

Facebook Pages App to Page Admins: Create a Call to Action
Page administrators using Facebook’s Pages application (formerly Pages Manager ) are being prompted to create calls to action for their pages. ...

Masters closure would create massive retail leasing hole
A wind-up of the Masters Home Improvement chain would create a massive leasing hole in the large format retail leasing sector.

How to Create the FASTEST Teams
Over the last 30 years at work, I have observed many re-structures. Some I was part of. Some I created. Some worked. Some didn’t. And some created ...

Create bizarre beauty with Hyperspektiv for photos and videos
... look for your photo or video. With kaleidoscope, ghost, dimension, spiral, and many more effects, you will be surprised at what you can create. ...

Designer PVTSO Creates Mashup of Famous Rap Albums with NBA Jerseys - Bleacher Report
After generating huge hits with his previous collections, Danish designer Patso Dimitrov is back with a new set of uniform designs. Different ...

Create promo codes for your apps and in-app products in the Google Play Developer Console
Posted by Yoshi Tamura, Product Manager, Google Play Over the past six months, a number of new tools in the Google Play Developer Console have ...