Have XE2 Enterprise, but get "ISAPI is not available in your license"

Hi there I get the error message
"ISAPI is not available in your license"
on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.

I assume this might be because I also installed delphi 2009 on this computer and then uninstalled it (I think it was
enterprise also) or maybe because I copied over some source files from other computers and delpi versions?

Are there certain files I should look for and delete?

I get this even if I create a new 'hello world' app with just a button and a text box in it.

I tried that app on two different servers and got the error, one of them is running other older intraweb apps, so I'm
pretty sure I have the permissions and 32 bit settings correct. I tried it on 2008 server and win7 pro

What should I look for?

Thanks.
0
ray
3/7/2012 8:35:41 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> "ISAPI is not available in your license"
> on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.

this is correct: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx

You can migrate your license to Ultimate:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Buy/Index.EN.aspx
0
Jackson
3/7/2012 8:45:46 PM
Did the isapi version of intraweb come with rad studio 2009 enterprise, or did I upgrade it? I can't remember.

Ray

Jackson Gomes wrote:
>> "ISAPI is not available in your license"
>> on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.
>
> this is correct: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx
0
ray
3/7/2012 9:50:15 PM
On 3/7/2012 1:50 PM, ray white wrote:
> Did the isapi version of intraweb come with rad studio 2009 enterprise, or did I upgrade it? I can't remember.
>
> Ray
>

> Jackson Gomes wrote:
>>> "ISAPI is not available in your license"
>>> on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.
>>
>> this is correct: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx

Yes, I believe it did.  This change was apparently a result of
Embarcadero changing the "deal" with AtoZed.

Regards,
Monte Carver
0
Monte
3/7/2012 11:07:56 PM
> {quote:title=ray white wrote:}{quote}
> Hi there I get the error message
> "ISAPI is not available in your license"
> on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.
>
> I assume this might be because I also installed delphi 2009 on this computer and then uninstalled it (I think it was
> enterprise also) or maybe because I copied over some source files from other computers and delpi versions?
>
> Are there certain files I should look for and delete?
>
> I get this even if I create a new 'hello world' app with just a button and a text box in it.
>
> I tried that app on two different servers and got the error, one of them is running other older intraweb apps, so I'm
> pretty sure I have the permissions and 32 bit settings correct. I tried it on 2008 server and win7 pro
>
> What should I look for?
>
> Thanks.

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP - A TOTALLY CRIPPLED AND WORTHLESS VERSION SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN XE2 we are paying enough for it - IT IS ALSO FALSE ADVERTISING
0
dwight
7/6/2012 11:15:31 PM
> {quote:title=dwight crevelt wrote:}{quote}

Hi again Dwight,

you should send this thoughts to Embarcadero or its local representative. Embarcadero is the ultimate responsible for this kind of decision.

Best regards
0
Alexandre
7/10/2012 12:17:48 PM
On 7/6/2012 7:15 PM, dwight crevelt wrote:
> THIS IS TOTAL CRAP - A TOTALLY CRIPPLED AND WORTHLESS VERSION SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN XE2 we are paying enough for it - IT IS ALSO FALSE ADVERTISING

Features are clearly stated here:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx

As well as in the Delphi feature matrix.

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
0
Chad
7/11/2012 7:02:06 AM
We deployed an IntraWeb application built with XE Enterprise. So far so good.
We installed XE2 and XE3 on that very machine. Now when I deploy the initial app (with minor changes) also built with XE, I get "ISAPI is not available in your license".
This is retroactively affecting our license! Please forward to legal department. Thanks

> {quote:title=dwight crevelt wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=ray white wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi there I get the error message
> > "ISAPI is not available in your license"
> > on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009.
> >
> > I assume this might be because I also installed delphi 2009 on this computer and then uninstalled it (I think it was
> > enterprise also) or maybe because I copied over some source files from other computers and delpi versions?
> >
> > Are there certain files I should look for and delete?
> >
> > I get this even if I create a new 'hello world' app with just a button and a text box in it.
> >
> > I tried that app on two different servers and got the error, one of them is running other older intraweb apps, so I'm
> > pretty sure I have the permissions and 32 bit settings correct. I tried it on 2008 server and win7 pro
> >
> > What should I look for?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> THIS IS TOTAL CRAP - A TOTALLY CRIPPLED AND WORTHLESS VERSION SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN XE2 we are paying enough for it - IT IS ALSO FALSE ADVERTISING
0
Dan
2/12/2013 3:08:58 PM
> We deployed an IntraWeb application built with XE Enterprise. So far so good.

if you are deploying ISAPI with XE (proabably IW XI), you are using a paid license

> We installed XE2 and XE3 on that very machine. Now when I deploy the initial app (with minor changes) also built with XE, I get "ISAPI is not available in your license".
> This is retroactively affecting our license! Please forward to legal department. Thanks

it is not affecting you retroactively. a new IW installation does not affect an old IW installation

You probably did some mistake during installation and it is not using your paid key
0
Jackson

Delphi xe2 and IW ver 12.2.12.1 "ISAPI is not available in your license." [Edit]
Hi I'm a registered user of delphi from delphi 1 to delphi xe2 and I've upgrade IW to the last version, on intraweb site there is "Free Updgrades for Bundled Users - RAD Studio XE2". After I've removed old Intraweb library with removal tool, I've installed the last release and now when I compile my ISAPI project I get this error "ISAPI is not available in your license." why I should buy an Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution? Thanks Edited by: Stefano Coluccia on Jan 23, 2013 8:44 AM Edited by: St...

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

Iprint
Hello, We have been having an issue with some computers in the building where a user cannot print but someone else that logs into that same computer can. In that past we would delete the profile of the non working user and recreate it and everything would work again. I found this thread http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/iprint/161041-iprint-printers-not-found-printing-impossible.html and the last post about deleting the iprint registry folder does fix the issue. The issue happens about 2-3 times a day now and we now would like to know that cause. All of the ...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
Today I reinstall XE2 with update 1, when I try to run the application, I got following error message, I am sure it used to works fine before rebuilding my PC. [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. so what I can do now to work around it? solved, I removed the environment varible platform(platform=win32) and not get this error message again. > {quote:title=Qing Sun wrote:}{quote} > Today I reinstall XE2 with update 1, when I try to run the application, I got following error message, I am sure it used to works fine before rebuilding my PC. > > [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. > [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. > > > so what I can do now to work around it? ...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
I'm using Windows Vista Business 32-bit and C++ Builder XE2. When I create a new VCL project, add some Delphi files (.pas) to the project and try to compile, I receive the following error messages: {code} [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. {code} Normally, in C++ Builder XE, when I add some Delphi files to my projects, it compiles without any problems. What's wrong, is this a setting in the IDE? Thank you in advance for your help. > {quote:title=Dmitri V.F. Luchtmeijer wrote:}{quote} > I'm using Windows Vista Business 32-bit and C++ Builder XE2. When I create a new VCL project, add some Delphi files (.pas) to the project and try to compile, I receive the following error messages: > > {code} > [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. > [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. > {code} > > Normally, in C++ Builder XE, when I add some Delphi files to my projects, it compiles without any problems. What's wrong, is this a setting in the IDE? > > Thank you in advance for your help. W...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Get Mail" vs "Get All New Messages"
I have a few different email accounts set up in Thunderbird, and I'm using the unified view to view them. Recently, I noticed that the "Get Mail" button seems to only retrieve email for the first account (sometimes?). I'd like to click on that button and retrieve email for all of the accounts. I can get the behavior that I want consistently if I pull down the menu for "Get Mail" and select "Get All New Messages", but I'd prefer to get that in a single click if possible. I tried starting from scratch and recreating my profile, but I st...

Feature Request: "Get Extensions" and "Get Themes"
I think that when you click on the "Get Extensions" or "Get Themes" links, it should open depending on your default window-opening behavior. For example, all new windows for me open up in new tabs. However, when I click the "Get" links, they always open in new windows. I can't even find an extension to do this. How hard would this be to incorporate natively? ...

"Changing" vs "Available"

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Script to perform a "Get latest", then a "Build", then a "Publish"
I frequently have to copy out of source safe, the latest version of some source code. Then perform a build and then a publish. The publish is published to a local directory where I then copy it out to a server. This is a bit of a hassle to have to do all of this mannualy. What I would prefer to do is to use some type of script that would do this. Does anyone know if this is possible? I can manage copying to the server. I just need a script that I could kick off to do the following. 1. Copy the latest source code for the project out of source safe. 2. Perform a build of the projec...

[Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit]
"Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box when using windows classic theme (windows 7 64bits). Notepad on the contrary still have the "Seacrh ..." box in its open file dialog. Check the images below(they are not mine but show the issue) This one does have the "search document" box in the upper right corner. http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9518/dialog2.png This one does not have it. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4793/dialogl.png Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. ...

No "Available layouts" to "Add>>" to "Active layouts"
I have US English, Russian and Ukrainian languages in Country/Region & Language. The list of "Available layouts" is empty, any suggestions what to do? Before I removed few packages using YAST, so probably I miss some package? -- magner58 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > The list of "Available layouts" is empty, any suggestions what to do? i am confused....where are you seeing this "Available layouts"? is that in YaST System > Languages, or ??? -- DenverD (Linux Counter 282315)...

"Using" or "With"

replace the "." with a ","

"-" not "_"

"Me" is better than "You"

Using "+" or "||"
Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04, I've gotten into the habit of using "||" in ISQL to indicate a string concatenation. I needed to paste my SQL statement into the PowerBuilder script painter for some embedded SQL, and PB didn't like the "||" very much at all. I changed it to "+" and it seems to be ok. Do these two operators indicate ~exactly~ the same thing? moin, afaik these two's are not the same! if you're using "||" and any term is NULL then in the resultstring the term will be ignored if you use "+" then the resutlstring is NULL mfg ========================== andatec gesellschaft f�r angewandte datentechnik mbh Ruwoldtweg 15 22309 hamburg --------------------------------------- Dipl.-Ing. G�nther Jungbluth gjungbluth@andatec.de ========================== "Rick Charnes" <rick.charnes@state.ma.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:MPG.131a21059f288db49896ba@forums.powersoft.com... > Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04, I've gotten into the habit of using "||" in > ISQL to indicate a string concatenation. I needed to paste my SQL > statement into the PowerBuilder script painter for some embedded SQL, and > PB didn't like the "||" very much at all. I changed it to "+" and it > seems to be ok. Do these two operators indicate ~exactly~ the same > thing? You are comparing two different "languages" here: Powe...

What is the use of "Get" and "Set" and how it works?
I'm trying to figure out one part of the code which I found for paging. After looking at them and search other articles about this, I still couldn't understand how this "Get" and "Set" works. Can someone provide me a simple explaination how it works and why we need it? Thanks.1 Public Property CurrentPage() As Integer 2 Get 3 Dim o As Object = ViewState("_CurrentPage") 4 5 If o Is Nothing Then 6 Return 0 7 Else 8 Return o 9 End ...

double quote
hello there...  i tried everything of think but not working the way i wanted to be... not sure what i'm missing...i'm generating a <span> in code behind and then using in javascript.... here is what i'm doing code behind: int i=0string _keywordID = "keyword";string _name = row["visit_info_nm"].ToString().Trim(); String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('{1}').value='{2}';\">{3}</span><br>", i, _keywordID, _name, _name); here is what it generate : <span id='1' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('keyword').value='First Day';\">First Day</span>and i copy the above line and paste in a html like this.. <input type="text" id="keyword"><span id='1' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('keyword').value='First Day';\">First Day</span>i get error:Unterminated string constant what i'm missing?Its all about coding! This:String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById Should beString _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = ""document.getElementById The escape for a " is to double it in vb.net "" Curt_C: This:String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById Should beString _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = ""document.getElementById The escape for a " is to double it in vb.net "" does not work.. . here is what i'm doing..Stri...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"To" and "From" missing

siteMapNode "title" getting truncated with "..."
Let me start by saying I'm new to using the Web.sitemap and CSS files.  I managed to get a website up and running, but the title of the sub-menus being displayed are getting truncated with "..." appearing at the end. For example, if one of my siteMapNodes in Web.sitemap is defined as,  <siteMapNode url="~/MaintenancePage.aspx" title="My Title page is rather long" description="The description of the title" /> When my mousepointer hovers over the top-level menu item, the sub-menu item above displays as "My Title page is...&quo...

Web resources about - Have XE2 Enterprise, but get "ISAPI is not available in your license" - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb