Free Key Request for Rad Studio XE available now

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20101026A.EN.aspx

You can also upgrade from the bundled version to any of the new IntraWeb editions:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx

Check the new IntraWeb prices: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Buy/index.EN.aspx

--
Jackson Gomes
IntraWeb Support

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

How can I request a key for Intraweb XI (Rad Studio XE)?
I downloaded the EXE (KeyRequest.exe), but it shows "List index out of bounds" after submitting the form. Does it need internet direct access or what else could be wrong? I'm behind the company's firewall. > I downloaded the EXE (KeyRequest.exe), but it shows > "List index out of bounds" after submitting the form. > Does it need internet direct access or what else could > be wrong? I'm behind the company's firewall. Can you try use the "copy to the clipboard" option? CAn you give me more details about the OS you are using?...

C++Builder XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Hm. I was waiting for the final release notes to appear before I'd make up my mind about the new XE-release - and here they are. I've bought every C++ Compiler Bor...

Free Exam Offer for Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE Users, can't get test code
Hello, Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? Am 31.07.2011 20:07, schrieb Andrei Chketov: > Hello, > > Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". > Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? In which time zone are you? You might want to contact EMBT directly (e...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

Special offer for RAD Studio XE Users
For a limited time offer, you can upgrade the bundled Edition of IntraWeb for a promotional price. * Bundled Personal Edtion in RAD Studio XE Pro: updagre to IntraWeb Ultimate for 349 Euros * Bundled Standard Edtion in RAD Studio XE Ent/Arhc: updagre to IntraWeb Ultimate for 249 Euros Check all upgrade options and more information in * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Buy/index.EN.aspx * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20100928.EN.aspx -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support http://www.atozed.com/intraweb Blog: http:...

Special offer for RAD Studio XE Users
For a limited time offer, you can upgrade the bundled Edition of IntraWeb for a promotional price. * Bundled Personal Edtion in RAD Studio XE Pro: updagre to IntraWeb Ultimate for 349 Euros * Bundled Standard Edtion in RAD Studio XE Ent/Arhc: updagre to IntraWeb Ultimate for 249 Euros Check all upgrade options and more information in * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Buy/index.EN.aspx * http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20100928.EN.aspx -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support http://www.atozed.com/intraweb Blog: http:...

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

Dixie and R-Sexy? Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE
I'm used to saying acronyms such as D2010 as "Dee two thousand and 10" and D7 as "Dee seven". How about the following XE shortcut names: Delphi XE: DXE: *Dixie* RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* Delphi Prism XE: *D-Pixie* Tough ones: RadPHP XE: ???? C++Builder XE: ???? Regards, Jarrod Hollingworth Complete Time Tracking http://www.complete-time-tracking.com/ > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* To ensure it is removed by content filtering tools? > {quote:title=Luigi Sandon wrote:}{quote} > > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* > > ...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

DLLs in RAD Studio XE vs RAD Studio 2007
We have a simple non-VCL DLL that we have used for a long time in RAD Studio 2007 projects. We have recreated it (from scratch) as an XE DLL project. Compiles just fine, creates the DLL and lib as before, but won't link to our XE app. The only difference between the two is that the 2007 function take a char* arg, and the XE function takes a wchar_t*. XE gives us an "unresolved external" when trying to link that function. The DLL lib is clearly in the path. We are wondering if XE has changed the DLL process since 2007 ? Appreciate any help thanks Kevin Ke...

How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?
How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be realized with possible way Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé : > How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine. - Florent Hi Florent, Thank you very much for your suggestion. Let me try to follow it. -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be ...

Web resources about - Free Key Request for Rad Studio XE available now - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Armed Bank Robbery Suspect Shot in Miami Had Escaped From Half-Way House
Armed Bank Robbery Suspect Shot in Miami Had Escaped From Half-Way House

2015 College Football Bowl Schedule And TV Info – When, Where, And Who Is Playing
Championship Saturday is officially over, and that means Selection Sunday is upon all football fans around the country. The 2015 college football ...

Islamic State claims responsibility for Aden assassination
Los Angeles Times Islamic State claims responsibility for Aden assassination Los Angeles Times Yemenis inspect the scene of a car bomb attack ...

Jimmy Carter says he now has no cancer
CNN Jimmy Carter says he now has no cancer Xinhua WASHINGTON, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said on Sunday that his most ...

Donald Trump's latest 9/11 claim draws more scrutiny
CBS News Donald Trump's latest 9/11 claim draws more scrutiny CBS News In an interview with CBS' "Face the Nation" that aired just days after ...

ADP Starts Making Up The World’s Mind About Climate Change
The Ad Hoc Working Group on Durban part of the COP21 meeting in Paris sewed up its last draft in the week just past. ADP delegates from every ...

SNL reveals the true aftermath of an alien abduction
Technically Incorrect: After the little green people have let you go, you have to reveal all to the NSA. That's not so easy.

Morgan Freeman’s Plane Crash Leaves Actor And SJ30 Jet Pilot, Jimmy Hobson, Unscathed
A private plane carrying actor Morgan Freeman and pilot Jimmy Hobson made an emergency crash landing in Tunica, Mississippi on Saturday. Fortunately, ...

Democrat Quits Over Christmas Tree But Later Rescinds Her Resignation
A New Jersey councilwoman who quit over the naming of a Christmas tree lighting ceremony has now rescinded her resignation. Councilwoman-At-Large ...