First

So there!!
0
Lachlan
8/10/2008 7:33:21 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

IntraWeb 10.0.x Delphi 2009 Bundle IWMemo.Lines Error (first line only)
Hi, I do have a problem using a TIWMemo Component: When I type in a few lines and do any other action afterwards such as clicking on a button or sth. then only the first line is stored in the IWMemo. Does anybody have any workaround for that? Thanks Ralph > Does anybody have any workaround for that? This problem was fixed in 2008 and a fix was already released. Please check www.atozed.com/intraweb -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support Hi, we have a brand new Delphi2009 version and Intraweb 10.x. I just downloaded the latest version 10.0.17 and the bug still exists. ...

IntraWeb 10.0.x Delphi 2009 Bundle IWMemo.Lines Error (first line only) #2
Hi, I do have a problem using a TIWMemo Component: When I type in a few lines and do any other action afterwards such as clicking on a button or sth. then only the first line is stored in the IWMemo. Does anybody have any workaround for that? Thanks Ralph ...

My First Delphi ^^
I would like to thank Nick Hodges because he is a really cool guy in the contacts (Michael Rozlog, too). A year ago, I wanted to beg a free edition of CodeGear Delphi 2009. After my 8 years of using Delphi (since D6PE), and the rejection of my efforts for receiving the free version (as a technology partner) today - a success. First, I wanted to go to the C++, C #, but the quality of Delphi (as a language and as an IDE), proved to be overwhelming. Secondly, I said to myself: "Damn, man, show that you have eggs and get legal Delphi". Several months effort to get a grant from the Eur...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Delphi 2010: First Preview
See for yourself at http://windwings.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/rad-studio-2010-first-preview/ Your reaction? :-) -- m. Th. On the Wings of the Wind... http://windwings.wordpress.com/ "m. Th." wrote in message <news:144917@forums.codegear.com>: > See for yourself at > > http://windwings.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/rad-studio-2010-first-preview/ > > Your reaction? :-) my reaction? No new fixes for D2009... -- cu, Michael "m. Th." <a@b.com> wrote in message news:144917@forums.codegear.com... > See for yourself a...

Delphi XE3 first impressions
I've just started using a trial version of Delphi XE3 for a new project and must say that the IDE feels better than XE2. Its a little bit smoother and even noticeably faster. However one thing that caught me off-guard is that even though you can make the form designer non-embedded by editing the registry setting, the editor remains permanently embedded. Overall better experience than XE2. I guess XE4 must be even better then..? I hope to find out some day soon. -- Steve Faleiro "Steve Faleiro" <stevef199@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:595194@forums.embarc...

Delphi 2009 first impressions
Yes, I'm a bit late to the game and you've probably already done this, but I tried the D2009 trial for the last couple of days and played with the Ribbon control. Ribbon control seems pretty flaky and requires a lot more debugging and made easier to use. As well as flickering on resize and as the mouse goes over the edges of spinedits, Delphi came up with AV and division by zero errors 4 times (requiring Delphi restarts). One time it locked up completely and I had to End Task it. D2007 has been a lot more stable on this machine, so I hope its just this component. I al...

MurMurHash2 for Delphi First Go
Hello, Here is my first try of implementing MurMurHash2. Ported from Davy Landman's C# version. I am not at all sure that this works correctly at all. Pointers and Bit manipulation is more that unknown territory for me. But as Davy pointed out, it is an Challenge. Hopefully someone takes this first try and refines it (Surely this can be refined). Some code Ugliness is there because I just had problems with simple pointer stuff, that seemed correct to me but clearly causeed Access Violations (So my proof that it was utterly Wrong). My simple test program points out tha...

Intraweb 14 and Delphi XE5
I have Delphi XE5 with the bundled Intraweb v14. Everytime I try to start a new Intraweb project, I get the following message: Unit "Unit1.pas" references the "Visual Component Library" framework, but the project currently has no framework assigned. Do you want to enable the "Visual Component Library" Framework for this project? (Not enabling the framework may require unit scoping, ambiguities, and linkage to framework binaries to be handled manually). Is this normal behavior? I never experienced this when developing Intraweb apps in Delphi 2010 and ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Web resources about - First - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' grosses whopping $120.5 million for opening day
Los Angeles Times 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' grosses whopping $120.5 million for opening day Los Angeles Times Jedis, Stormtroopers, padawans ...

Feel The Bern: Bernie Sanders Settles Lawsuit With Democrats Over Voter Data Access
Bernie Sanders has apparently settled an explosive lawsuit filed in federal court against the Democratic National Committee about access to sensitive ...

Granted Bail, Heirs to Indian Political Dynasty Pledge to Fight Corruption Case
New York Times Granted Bail, Heirs to Indian Political Dynasty Pledge to Fight Corruption Case New York Times NEW DELHI — India on Saturday ...

UN approves Syria peace plan
New York Post UN approves Syria peace plan New York Post United States Secretary of State John Kerry leads a security council resolution on ...

Tennessee Teen Zaevion Dobson Dies Shielding Friends From Gunshots: Police
NBCNews.com Tennessee Teen Zaevion Dobson Dies Shielding Friends From Gunshots: Police NBCNews.com A shooting spree in Knoxville, Tennessee, ...

South China Sea: China slams US for provocation after B-52 jets’ SCS flypast
The two US bombers on December 10 flew into the airspace near an island and reef of Nansha Islands (Spratly islands) claimed by China and Vietnam. ...

US Airstrike Killed Iraqis by Accident, Officials Say
New York Times US Airstrike Killed Iraqis by Accident, Officials Say New York Times ABOARD THE U.S.S. KEARSARGE — An airstrike that mistakenly ...

‘Tis The Season! Fight Holiday Stress With These Expert Tips
It is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, yet with non-stop shopping, a sudden overblown social schedule full of holiday parties, ...

Cruz opens new front of attack against Rubio
Washington Post Cruz opens new front of attack against Rubio CNN Washington (CNN) Ted Cruz tried to regain the offensive Friday in his escalating ...

Beatles Reportedly Hitting Streaming Services Next Week
It's already been a big year for streaming music, but the year isn't over yet. The determinedly old-school AC/DC finally caved and lent their ...