Experience Delphi + Intraweb Developer with some C++ builder available

I have +/- 28 yrs exp in IT
+/- 15 yrs in Delphi (since Delphi 2)
18 months C++ builder

2 years solid intraweb development (IW10,IW11,IW12)
Demo available at http://www.spyderapps.com/spyderlog/spyderlog.dll

Business applications experience covering a broad spectrum, ERP, POS,
Import/Export, Ware Housing, Insurance, Financial to name a few

location Durban: South Africa

Available for Local and Remote working

Please contact me directly if interested

regards

Sean Webb
0
sean
1/16/2013 1:21:22 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Sean,
did you get my PM?

Regards,
Stefan

--
-------------------------------
Delphi 2010, IW XII latest release, TMS Comnponents

I suppose an email address would be useful ;)

sean at spydercomp dot com

On 21/01/2013 02:44 PM, Stefan Richter wrote:
> Hi Sean,
> did you get my PM?
>
> Regards,
> Stefan
>
>> {quote:title=sean webb wrote:}{quote}
>> I have +/- 28 yrs exp in IT
>> +/- 15 yrs in Delphi (since Delphi 2)
>> 18 months C++ builder
>>
>> 2 years solid intraweb development (IW10,IW11,IW12)
>> Demo available at http://www.spyderapps.com/spyderlog/spyderlog.dll
>>
>> Business applications experience covering a broad spectrum, ERP, POS,
>> Import/Export, Ware Housing, Insurance, Financial to name a few
>>
>> location Durban: South Africa
>>
>> Available for Local and Remote working
>>
>> Please contact me directly if interested
>>
>> regards
>>

>> Sean Webb
>
> --
> -------------------------------
> Delphi 2010, IW XII latest release, TMS Comnponents

0
sean

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

Anyone using IntraWeb with C++Builder? Can we add an IntraWeb Forum?
The Delphi forums have an active forum for IntraWeb. Is there any chance of adding an Intraweb or VCL for Web forum for C++Builder. Maybe the forum manager can just add the name IntraWeb to one of the existing internet forums. That would be easy. Also the activity on the C++B forums is slowing down so maybe consolidate the Web, Internet, and SQL forums all into one. Patrick ...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

sgcWebSockets for C++ Builder 6
The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. [http://www.esegece.com/manual/sgcWebSockets.pdf] a) All Delphi/C++Builder Versions: Add the directory {$DIR}\source to the library path How can I run delphi code in a C++ Builder Project? Is it possible? > {quote:title=Eliseu Martins Gomes wrote:}{quote} > The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. Most Delphi components are usable in C++Builder...

Is there a standalone C-Builder/Delphi editor available ?
Hello I need a standalone programmers/text editor with the same key mapping as the Builder IDE environment because that is what I am used to when editing files. It must have the ability to do column editing just like the Builder editor. Does anyone know of such a beast ? thanks in advance David > {quote:title=David S wrote:}{quote} > Hello > > I need a standalone programmers/text editor with the same key mapping as the Builder IDE environment because that is what I am used to when editing files. It must have the ability to do column editing just like the Builder edi...

C++equivalent of Delphi code used in IntraWeb?
I am trying to work out what the equivalent of the following piece of Delphi code from the IntraWeb FishFactsDM demo would be in C++. Any one got any ideas? procedure TIWForm1.IWDBGrid1ColumnsTitleClick(Sender: TObject); begin DataModule1.cdsCUSTOMER.IndexFieldNames := TIWDBGridColumn(Sender).DataField end; This is as far as I have been able to get... void __fastcall TIWForm5::IWDBGrid1Columns1TitleClick(TObject *Sender) { UserSession()->ClientDataSet1->IndexFieldNames= } I worked it out finaly... void __fastcall TIWForm5::IWDBGrid1Columns1TitleClick(TObject ...

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

ANN: ZipForge for Delphi and C++ Builder 2009 is available
ZipForge with Delphi 2009 support has been released. ZipForge is a fast ZIP component for Delphi and C++ Builder. With this toolkit you can easily add archive functionality to your projects. Key features: - Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc. - Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs - Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation - Strong AES encryption - Free for personal use - Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives - Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifi...

ANN: ZipForge for Delphi and C++ Builder 2009 is available
ZipForge with Delphi 2009 support has been released. ZipForge is a fast ZIP component for Delphi and C++ Builder. With this toolkit you can easily add archive functionality to your projects. Key features: - Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc. - Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs - Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation - Strong AES encryption - Free for personal use - Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives - Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifi...

will be ARC available in Delphi / C++Builder Desktop editions
Recently released Mobile Studio Road map states ARC(Automatic Reference Counting) will be available in both Android and iOS compilers, but will that be also available in Windows , Mac and Linux compilers for Delphi. I have this doubt because i heard somewhere(i can't actually remember the sources , or just some hallucination) that mobile edition will not support pointers, is not supporting pointers have some advantage on implementing ARC. And my last problem is how ARC will work with pointers...????? Am 22.09.2012 16:12, schrieb vikosh maha: > Recently released Mobile Studio Ro...

Delphi and C++Builder 2009 information available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now > been updated with new 2009 product information. > > http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 > http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder > > Thanks, > > Tim The Portuguesse page show Title Delphi 2009, but the content i...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Package BPL (Developed in Delphi 6)
I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++ Builder 2007. (Estou com uma dúvida/problema ao instalar um componente (BPL) desenvolvido em Delphi 6 no C++ Builder 2007) Registration procedure, Sbc_reg.Register in package F:\Usr\Temp\marcio\Compon\PacoteSmarapd.bpl raised exception class EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000. Can anyone help me ???? (Alguém pode me ajudar?) "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote in message news:45144@forums.cod...

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a > browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. Do you have Norton Internet security or other such program? > I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a > disabled Icon to launch Chrome. Later versions of Chrome changed their registry entries. We have adjusted and an update will fix this, but for now you can manually copy the URL and manually enter it into Chrome to use it. -- "Programming is an art form that fights back" IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx > >Do you have Norton Internet security or other such program? No, I don't. >Later versions of Chrome changed their registry entries. We have When I use the bundled version that comes with Delphi XE2 Professional, can I get an update there as well? Or do I need to buy a f...

RAD Studio XE2 a new era for Delphi and C++Builder Developers: 64-bit, Mac OS/X, LiveBinding, Cloud API, FireMonkey
More details emerged about XE2 & FireMonkey http://www.dzone.com/links/rad_studio_xe2_a_new_era_for_delphi_and_cbuilder.html This release represents a new era for Delphi and C++Builder developers, there are lot of new stuffs on this release and we will show all of them during the RAD Studio XE Tour, in the mean time I would like to highlight some of them: - New Delphi for 64-bit Windows and full VCL/RTL support - dbExpress ODBC driver - Full monitoring and controlling of DataSnap connections - LiveBinding, the new mechanism for binding any type of data - Cloud API support...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

Intraweb XI Delphi 2007
Hello. I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl. This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe With version 10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly. greetings and thanks > {quote:title=pedro sanchez martinez wrote:}{quote} > Hello. > > I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi...

Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer?
Hi, I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world? Thank you, Guillermo Guillermo, The Delphi for PHP forum does have For Hire and Wanted For Hire sections if you haven't seen those yet: http://forums.delphi-php.net/ Thanks. -Phil > {quote:title=Guillermo Najar wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I&#...

Web resources about - Experience Delphi + Intraweb Developer with some C++ builder available - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

The Jimi Hendrix Experience (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MCA continued the series of definitive masters of the Jimi Hendrix catalogue in 2000, releasing the self-titled box set The Jimi Hendrix Experience ...

A more seamless log-in experience
When you move from TweetDeck to a Twitter website, you’ll now automatically be logged in.

Adobe releases first Experience Design preview for Mac, its ‘Project Comet’ UX design tool
Adobe has released the first preview version of its new Experience Design CC app for creating and testing interactive design prototypes. The ...

Alibaba Taps Virtual Reality for 3D Online Shopping Experience
Alibaba Taps Virtual Reality for 3D Online Shopping Experience Bloomberg “We've been spending money to acquire high quality content,” President ...

Something unusual happened in 2000, and we're about to experience the earliest spring since 1896 as a ...
... at 12:30 a.m. March 20 ET and 9:30 p.m. March 19 PT. Before 2100 rolls around, it won't just be the US — everyone across the globe will experience ...

Best brand experiences at SXSW Interactive
SXSW is the "Super Bowl" of experiential marketing, or branded events.

Jeff's GDC experience, and a SXSW recap with Nerdist's Dan Casey
If you're curious about the quality of AMC's upcoming series "Preacher," or need to know what movies to see later this year, you'll want to check ...

BrandPost: Immersive Customer Experiences: Consumer Virtual Reality is Here!
... have been very few situations where tech has left a “wow” feeling in the same way Virtual Reality has. When is the last time you had an experience ...

Four apps that offer a better Apple Music experience
I recently expressed my frustrations with Apple Music and why I didn’t plan to continue using the service. I want to love Apple Music. Siri integration ...

Ubisoft announces Assassin's Creed VR Experience
Ubisoft has announced Assassin’s Creed VR Experience, a virtual-reality experience scheduled to release later this year. The project - which ...