Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem

I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem.
The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed.
I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you.
-1
dennis
10/24/2012 7:19:47 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote}
> I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem.
> The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed.
> I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you.

If you look back - we have been discussing this for a couple of weeks. Atozed are planning to do an update - hopefully real soon.

Dave
-1
David
10/24/2012 9:32:31 AM
> {quote:title=David Craggs wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote}
> > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem.
> > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed.
> > I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you.
>
> If you look back - we have been discussing this for a couple of weeks. Atozed are planning to do an update - hopefully real soon.
>
> Dave

Thank you very much for your response.

Dennis
-1
dennis
10/24/2012 9:37:58 AM
I have the same problem.
I could not find the topic about this problem.
Does have any way to fix it, except wait for the update?

thaks.

> {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote}
> I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem.
> The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed.
> I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you.
-1
Hilton
10/29/2012 4:13:20 PM
> {quote:title=Hilton Marcon wrote:}{quote}
> I have the same problem.
> I could not find the topic about this problem.
> Does have any way to fix it, except wait for the update?
>
> thaks.

Hilton, the expected update will resolve this.  XE3 update was going to be released the weekend before (around October 21) however it still hasn't been released a week and a bit later ... they obviously hit problems.  I can't imagine it's too far away now??? (I hope!)
-1
Greg
10/29/2012 4:42:09 PM
I just purchased Delphi XE3 and I have the problem that you descripbe .  It seems the server controller starts up on a different (random?) port each time I launch it, though I am setting the port in the properties to a specific value. Has this in fact been resolved?

> {quote:title=Greg Heffernan wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Hilton Marcon wrote:}{quote}
> > I have the same problem.
> > I could not find the topic about this problem.
> > Does have any way to fix it, except wait for the update?
> >
> > thaks.
> >

> Hilton, the expected update will resolve this.  XE3 update was going to be released the weekend before (around October 21) however it still hasn't been released a week and a bit later ... they obviously hit problems.  I can't imagine it's too far away now??? (I hope!)
1
Alex
3/3/2013 4:57:47 PM
> I just purchased Delphi XE3 and I have the problem that you descripbe .  It seems the server controller starts up on a different (random?) port each time I launch it, though I am setting the port in the properties to a specific value. Has this in fact been resolved?

yes... check website for the update...
-1
Jackson
3/5/2013 8:32:41 AM
> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote}
> > I just purchased Delphi XE3 and I have the problem that you descripbe .  It seems the server controller starts up on a different (random?) port each time I launch it, though I am setting the port in the properties to a specific value. Has this in fact been resolved?
>
> yes... check website for the update...

OK, the update from ATOZed has solved the problem. Thanks.
1
Alex
3/6/2013 12:42:37 PM
This seems to be a problem with 12.2.14.2 and Delphi XE3.  I used my Key that I used to use in XE2

> {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote}
> I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem.
> The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed.
> I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you.
-1
Jody
3/20/2013 6:40:24 PM
On 3/20/2013 2:40 PM, Jody Stone wrote:
> This seems to be a problem with 12.2.14.2 and Delphi XE3.  I used my Key that I used to use in XE2

Run it in SA GUI mode and look at the log window. I bet your are running
in eval mode, but it can give you some clues as to why.

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
-1
Chad

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Intraweb XIV Ultimate and Delphi XE3 Ultimate
I recently upgraded from Delphi 2010 Enterprise to Delphi XE3 Ultimate (same upgrade cost as Enterprise). I then obtained a free bundled license key and successfully upgraded the bundled Intraweb to 14.0.1 and then to 14.0.2. I have now bought an Intraweb upgrade to Ultimate, uninstalled Intraweb Standard, and tried to install Ultimate using iw14.0.2.exe. After entering my paid-for key, I see the message "Your license is invalid. Error Message: This license can be used only on RAD Studio / Delphi / C+ + Builder XE3." I can still install 14.0.2 Standard using the bundled key, ...

IWFile IntraWeb XIV Problem in Delphi XE6
Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb for delphi XE6 more IWFile I put in a form and when I compile nothing appears, someone has possou so would be grateful .... I know there is only two infinite things the universe and human ignorance, I have even more doubts if the universe is infinite .... # # albert einstein TIWFile is not supported and more in IW14. Replace it with TIWFileUploader. (see http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/intraweb%20components/standard/TIWFile.html) > {quote:title=flavio machado wrote:}{quote} > Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb...

Problem for to install Intraweb XII on Delphi XE2
Hello, I have purchased an Intraweb XII Ultimate and I try to install it on My Delphi XE2 enterprise. When I have installed Delphi on my computer, I don't installed Intraweb bundle version. As is explained on the Atozed website, I have deleted all the in*.dcu files. I have obtained my licence key from Atozed. I have run the setup and enter my licence key, it's Ok. But now, when I launch Delphi XE2 I don't found the Intraweb part. could you help me please. Regards, Dany Leblanc > {quote:title=Dany Leblanc wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have purchased an I...

Delphi XE3 and Intraweb XII 12.2.12
XE3 is now months on the market so I thought installing iw12 would work. I uninstalled the bundled iw14, ran the IWBundledRemovalTool and installed iw12.2.12.1. But no sign of an installed version of iw12 inside the IDE. Should this be working? Seems there is almost no (visible) development going on with iw14 (history pages are not online; only one testversion released since XE3 release; no source code available), I have to wait before using that version. I am a registered (paying) user of intraweb ultimate. Regards, Jeroen Röttink > {quote:title=Jeroen Rottink wrote...

Problems with the "stop" command! with Intraweb for Delphi
Hi, Using Intraweb for Delphi in standalone mode, I noticed that when passed URL http://ipaddress:port/$/stop the program crashes, the browser returns this message "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" and can no longer be accepted other sessions. How can I prevent the "stop" command? Thanks SAGT3K ...

Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3
Hi, I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller. Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ? Thanks in advance. Best, faichung Hi, request your bundled key here: http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I just bought and installed D...

intraweb standalone deployment of delphi xe3 to windows 7 professional
i have a problem deploying my standalone intraweb application. it run smoothly when in debug mode. my problem is i want to run it as windows service. here's what i do. 1.) change my TIWStart.Execute(True) to TIWStart.Execute(False) then compile again my application and save all... 2.) create shortcut or batch file to my application.exe so that i can put the "-install" or "/install" and successfully it adds up into my list of service running in my windows 7 and manually started the services. 3.) testing part. a.) using my chrome browser; invoke the http://127....

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

cgi applications using integrated page mode delphi xe3 / Intraweb IV
Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. I have only seen tutorials / examples with using webbroker / websnap and the old page mode. These don't seem to work on with delphi xe3 and intraweb IV. The TIWModuleController and the TIWPageProducer are not on the tool pallette anymore. Thanks, Kevin. > Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. Web...

Delphi XE2 and Intraweb 12.1.21 (problem with files in /temp directory)
Hallo, i' am using DelphiXE2 with Intraweb 12.1.21 (registered user). when i create an ISAPI dll i have the following problem: when i start the ISAPI (for example http:/localhost/project1.dll) the program create an ../temp directory in the default folder (for example c:\intraweb\temp) and the program create a lot of files in there. for example File: SWK462A.tmp with the text inside: <input value="IWButton1" name="IWBUTTON1" type="button" class="IWBUTTON1CSS" id="IWBUTTON1" tabindex="1"> and so on. When i use th...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Web resources about - Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...