Delphi xe2 and IW ver 12.2.12.1 "ISAPI is not available in your license." [Edit]

Hi I'm a registered user of delphi from delphi 1 to delphi xe2 and I've upgrade IW to the last version, on intraweb site there is "Free Updgrades for Bundled Users - RAD Studio XE2". After I've removed old Intraweb library with removal tool, I've installed the last release and now when I compile my ISAPI project I get this error "ISAPI is not available in your license." why I should buy an Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution?
Thanks

Edited by: Stefano Coluccia on Jan 23, 2013 8:44 AM

Edited by: Stefano Coluccia on Jan 23, 2013 8:56 AM
0
Stefano
1/23/2013 7:59:30 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Stefano Coluccia wrote:}{quote}
> Hi I'm a registered user of delphi from delphi 1 to delphi xe2 and I've upgrade IW to the last version, on intraweb site there is "Free Updgrades for Bundled Users - RAD Studio XE2". After I've removed old Intraweb library with removal tool, I've installed the last release and now when I compile my ISAPI project I get this error "ISAPI is not available in your license." why I should buy an Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution?
> Thanks

Hi Stefano,

can you please write me at alexandre [at] atozed dot com? We will have to check what is causing that...

Best regards
0
Alexandre
1/24/2013 11:33:42 AM
> Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution?

https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=441180
0
Jackson
1/27/2013 7:25:57 AM
> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote}
> > Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution?
>
> https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=441180

Thanks!!!

So I have to buy 499€ to run my single project, I recompile it with delphi 2010
0
Stefano

"Javascript" demo of IW 12 doesn't work in IW 12.2.15 in Delphi XE [Edit]
Hi I have tried this demo of IW 12 'Javascript', (is the latest downloaded version from codeplex) to see how it works and seems the features is not working, when clicking on the button the text is not updated. Ca you check them please to see what can be wrong if it is the demo, the IW version or the user ;) Edited by: Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez on Apr 29, 2013 9:36 AM > {quote:title=Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez wrote:}{quote} > Hi I have tried this demo of IW 12 'Javascript', (is the latest downloaded version from codeplex) to see how it w...

What about "IWFileUploader" in Intraweb ver 12? [Edit]
Hi, The IWFileUploader added in Intraweb ver 14. What about "IWFileUploader" in Intraweb ver 12 ? Thanx Maher > {quote:title=Maher Sarsour wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > > The IWFileUploader added in Intraweb ver 14. > > > What about "IWFileUploader" in Intraweb ver 12 ? > > > Thanx > Maher ?????????????????????????? > The IWFileUploader added in Intraweb ver 14. > > What about "IWFileUploader" in Intraweb ver 12 ? probably not because it requires a lot of changes in the IW...

12.2.12.1 "Reply type already set."
Hi, I did some checking into the error message and it was listed as fixed in a prior version of Intraweb XII, however, I am still getting this error frequently in my Stand Alone Server. I can provide a EurekaLog file showing the error. Thanks in advance, -Trevor B > I did some checking into the error message and it was listed as fixed in > a prior version of Intraweb XII, however, I am still getting this error > frequently in my Stand Alone Server. have you tried with latest IW 12 release? > I did some checking into the error message and it was listed as fi...

[Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit]
"Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box when using windows classic theme (windows 7 64bits). Notepad on the contrary still have the "Seacrh ..." box in its open file dialog. Check the images below(they are not mine but show the issue) This one does have the "search document" box in the upper right corner. http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9518/dialog2.png This one does not have it. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4793/dialogl.png Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. ...

"Uninitialized reply"
Hi, With the latest version (12.1.11), I can't stop getting random "Uninitialized reply" exceptions when using the application. When navigating to a form, the error is suddenly raised, and a new blank page is displayed with this string. The project is migrated from IW 10 and I have absolutely no clue whats happening under the hood. Honestly, is IW XII really out of beta ?... Best regards, A.R. This can be reproduced in another way in less than 2 seconds : - Create a new IW standalone app, - Set IWServerController.AllowMultipleSession to true, - Run the ...

Convert a string like "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15" to "1 to 9, 11 to 13, 15"
I have a database field which holds serial numbers as a comma separated string which has already been checked for duplicates and sorted. This field can be very large when there are many serial numbers. In order to save screen space I would like to display ranges of sequential numbers by showing the first and last number with "to" between them. This may happen a few times in one string. I've tried fiddling around putting the string into an arraylist but my mind goes blank when trying to work out how to know if a number is the next in sequence when moving through the arraylist. ...

ADSIImport for users retrieves from AD "\" + firstName" + " " + lastName as Username (ver 2.1.2)
Hi, I've installed both TTTASDIAdmin and ASDIImport and they both seem to run well. I have a problem with importing users from an Active Directory of a subdomain (win2k server). Instead of getting the username as well as other details, all I get is: First Name: firstName" + " " + lastName Last Name: (empty) Username: "\" + firstName" + " " + lastName email: firstName" + " " + lastName +@myMailserver.org.au (reads the mail server from ASDI setting) My ASDI setting are: Win Authentication RootDomain: subDomain.Do...

how to convert "20040508 1212" to "2004/05/08 12:12"
thank you for any advice questions as subject. string foo(string Input) { DateTime d = DateTime.ParseExact(Input, "yyyyMMdd hhmm", null); return d.ToString("yyyy/MM/dd hh:mm")); } HTH thank you very much!...

Delphi XE3 and Intraweb XII 12.2.12
XE3 is now months on the market so I thought installing iw12 would work. I uninstalled the bundled iw14, ran the IWBundledRemovalTool and installed iw12.2.12.1. But no sign of an installed version of iw12 inside the IDE. Should this be working? Seems there is almost no (visible) development going on with iw14 (history pages are not online; only one testversion released since XE3 release; no source code available), I have to wait before using that version. I am a registered (paying) user of intraweb ultimate. Regards, Jeroen Röttink > {quote:title=Jeroen Rottink wrote...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
Today I reinstall XE2 with update 1, when I try to run the application, I got following error message, I am sure it used to works fine before rebuilding my PC. [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. so what I can do now to work around it? solved, I removed the environment varible platform(platform=win32) and not get this error message again. > {qu...

[XE2] "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable
I'm using Windows Vista Business 32-bit and C++ Builder XE2. When I create a new VCL project, add some Delphi files (.pas) to the project and try to compile, I receive the following error messages: {code} [DCC Fatal Error] Exception Exception: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. [DCC Error] Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing or unavailable. {code} Normally, in C++ Builder XE, when I add some Delphi files to my projects, it compiles without any prob...

Have XE2 Enterprise, but get "ISAPI is not available in your license"
Hi there I get the error message "ISAPI is not available in your license" on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009. I assume this might be because I also installed delphi 2009 on this computer and then uninstalled it (I think it was enterprise also) or maybe because I copied over some source files from other computers and delpi versions? Are there certain files I should look for and delete? I get this even if I create a new 'hello world' app with just a button and a text box in it. I trie...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Upgrading from 1.1.11 to 1.1.12 Spell "language extension"
A long time ago, i find how to add "French" into the "Spell" options. The question is: I will simply upgrade from 1.1.11 to 1.1.12 by de-installing 1.1.11 then installing 1.1.12 when SM is not running. So far, so good ... but what will happen with my added option ? Must i remove it before the upgrade ? If yes ... how ? Will "French" dissappear if i had not removed it before the upgrade ? If removed, or dissappeared then i just need to reinstall the French: installable language pack from http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ If not removed...

Web resources about - Delphi xe2 and IW ver 12.2.12.1 "ISAPI is not available in your license." [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb