ComboBox in edit mode ?

How to set the *IWComboBox* control to accept user text at run time (edit
mode). So far i have tried every properties without success ('Editable' has no effect). Thank. (See <a href="http://systemon.myvnc.com:8888/EXEC/0/0pxqmba1nb4z1v1fxc0ok03nv1nk">test google api page</a>) [by the way, another problem - not related to the ComboBox,  is that demo do not work using IExplorer, however it is fine with Firefox!]. Thanks.
0
richard
9/20/2008 8:18:01 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

See the other newsgroup  that you also posted the same question on.

--
Chad Z. Hower a.k.a. Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com
<richard poulin> wrote in message news:19010@forums.codegear.com...
> How to set the *IWComboBox* control to accept user text at run time (edit
> mode). So far i have tried every properties without success ('Editable'
> has no effect). Thank. (See <a
> href="http://systemon.myvnc.com:8888/EXEC/0/0pxqmba1nb4z1v1fxc0ok03nv1nk">test
> google api page</a>) [by the way, another problem - not related to the
> ComboBox,  is that demo do not work using IExplorer, however it is fine
> with Firefox!]. Thanks.
0
Chad

Error: "Query: dataset not in Edit mode": in delphi code for Rave Report [Edit]
I am trying to write a Delphi code (Delphi 2010) to print a rave report from the access database; I am using RVSystemprint method; q1 is a query name. I get error message " q1: dataset not in edit or insert mode", at the line: while not q1.Eof. Even though I added q1.Edit or q1.insert, it doesn't work. Database's readonly property is FALSE. What is missing in the code? Thanks. procedure TForm1.rsysPrint(Sender: TObject); begin with Sender as TBaseReport do begin ..... q1.Open; q1.Edit; q1.first; while not q1.Eof do begin ... end; .... ...

Formview with bound combobox in edit mode
Hi all, Hope someone can help with what's likely a simple oversight please... I have a formview displaying a master Owner record.  One of the Owner fields is VetID, which relates one-one with a table of Vets, linked on VetID.  When the user switches from read-only to edit mode, I want a componentart combobox to display the FullVetDetails relating to the VetID currently stored in the master record. And when the user changes the selected Vet in the combobox, I want the new VetID bound to the VetID field in the master record. An example I found of this on the web sugg...

Gridview edit mode
I have a gridview that has a bound dropdownlist inside its EditItemTemplate.  How do I capture the event when the user selects a different item in the dropdown?I need to update the other columns in the selected row to enable/disable validation controls based upon which item is chosen in the dropdown.Thanks,Greg...

Intraweb ver 14. for Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hi Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 I used Intraweb ver 12.2 how i can update to Intraweb ver 14 Where can I download Intraweb ver 14 . Thanx Maher > Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 this is not available yet... probably on the next release ...

FastMM4 with Delphi 7 and Intraweb DLL [Edit]
Hi there, Can someone help me configure FastMM4 in Delphi 7 using an IntraWeb 5.1.30 ISAPI DLL, so that I can debug a serious resource leak. Every day, several times a day, my IntraWeb application is running out of memory. The DLL starts at about 40MB, but gradually increases in size with each new conection, depending on which pages the user acesses. This means that the application pool has to be restarted about 3 times a day. The aplication is running on win2003, but I am testing on winXP. I know this is old technology, but this is a legacy application. We have about 60 users connec...

Can a DeatilsView show a combobox only in edit or insert mode?
Hi, I am new to ASP.NET. I am using a DetailsView to ADD, UPDATE DELETE Operations on a database. I am able to use a data bound combo box in the details view. Using the following code inside the details view: <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Type" SortExpression="FirstName"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server" Text='<%# bind("Type") %>' Width="200" Enabled ="false"> <asp:ListItem>1</asp:ListI...

Delphi 2010 debug mode cpu usage [Edit]
once again im asking you for help when openning the project he got and then going in debug and there an option in the project to browse for a file this was fast the first time but second time we try the browse it took 12 second to open and the first time it took 5 sec. i try to open another part of the project and it seem to be a bit slow also the sdame project on another pc it seems to be fast. i try a uninstall and reinstall of delphi same issue. any idea please Thnaks Edited by: Pierre Auger on Jul 12, 2010 12:12 PM ...

Cannot get out of evaluation mode of TMS IntraWeb Components [Edit]
Using Delphi 2007 with IntraWeb 9.0.39 and TMS Components. Please can someone help with this. I get the following error when browsing my site: --- +Evaluation edition only allows 127.0.0.1 as the IP of the host.+ +The IP/Address you used was whatever.com+ +TMS IntraWeb Components evaluation+ +WARNING:+ +You are using a third-party evaluation component, therefore+ +your VCL for the Web license is forced into evaluation mode+ +TMS IntraWeb Grid Components evaluation+ +WARNING:+ +You are using a third-party evaluation component, therefore+ +your VCL for the Web license is ...

How to configure apache to deploy intraweb delphi application? [Edit]
hello, 1. What settings should have the apache httpd.conf file to deploy a delphi application intrawed? 2. What should be the content of a project source delphi for deployment with apache? 3. What issues should I consider for deploying an application intrawed delphi in apache? 4. Some simple demo that can be tested .... thanks Edited by: Rodolfo Augusto Jimenez Bastidas on Apr 20, 2013 10:09 AM I response myself http://www.blong.com/Articles/Apache%20For%20Windows/ApacheWindows.html#RestartApache for web server aplication I only worked version of apache 2.0.63 on windows...

TStringGrid does not display own PopUp Menu when in Edit Mode
Does anyone have a solution to this issue - Many Thanks in advance. I have found that a StringGird does not display my own Popup Menu on a Mouse Right Click in a cell that is in Edit Mode - rather the default Popup is displayed. Environment: OS: Windows 7 and Delphi 2010 New VCL Forms Application 1) Drop a TPopupMenu onto the Form and add a TMenuitem 2) Drop a TStringGrid onto the Form 3) Enable goEditing on the Stringgrid Options 4) Assign the Popup Mneu in 1) above to the PopupMenu property Run a) Right click somewhere in the Grid - Own Popup is display - This correct b)...

Delphi 2009/2010 Port of ComboBox Plus for Erik B. [Edit]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_2d87b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Unrar and test :) Edited by: Stephane Wierzbicki on Dec 1, 2009 7:32 AM Looks like I forgot ta attach the archive ;) --JivePart=_2d87b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="ComboPlus.rar" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ComboPlus.rar" UmFyIRoHAM+QcwAADQAAAAAAAA...

cgi applications using integrated page mode delphi xe3 / Intraweb IV
Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. I have only seen tutorials / examples with using webbroker / websnap and the old page mode. These don't seem to work on with delphi xe3 and intraweb IV. The TIWModuleController and the TIWPageProducer are not on the tool pallette anymore. Thanks, Kevin. > Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. Web...

Edit Button is not switching to Edit Mode
Hello, i have this GridView. it's a very simple one. I add programmatically the datasource. The deal is that when i click on the Edit button (command button) it does not shows the edit controls. here is the code <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" CssClass="Table2" AllowPaging="True"AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" OnRowEditing="GridView1_RowEditing" onrowcommand="GridView1_RowCommand" onrowdatabound="GridView1_RowDataBound" onrowdeleted="GridView1_RowDeleted"...

Web resources about - ComboBox in edit mode ? - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Stack Overflow

dBase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dBase II was the first widely used database management system (DBMS) for microcomputers . It is a relational database management system. It was ...

热门搜索 - 我的异常网
我的异常网之热门搜索专题提供权威的各类程序问题解决方案,欢迎您的到来。

Watermarked edit controls
using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Text; using ...

AutoIt Forums
The AutoIt community forums.

3. Automation
Albert Gareev Education Experience Blog Archives Content policy Copyright Testing Stories Articles Weekend Testing Automation Chapters Problems ...

Does Windows 8 programming lack creativity?
... is a feature called OwnerDraw. What this means is that a number of UI elements (controls) in the operating system, such as a Listbox or Combobox ...

Restore Wallet Instuctions
Restore Wallet Instructions Introduction A wallet.aes.json downloaded from blockchain.info or emailed to on sign up contains everything needed ...