Chrome on Android

I installed Chrome, FireFox browser and MX player from Android market on the tablet with Android.  I can’t play video in IW application by using the component TIWMPEG.
I've tried all formats:
AVI
FLV
SWF
WOV
WMF
ASF
MPG
MP4
I get the message ”plugin need”. What plugin is needed?
How to play the video from IW app in Chrome or FireFox on Android?
0
Lena
2/4/2014 7:15:26 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Lena Ilicheva wrote:}{quote}
> I installed Chrome, FireFox browser and MX player from Android market on the tablet with Android.  I can’t play video in IW application by using the component TIWMPEG.
> I've tried all formats:
> AVI
> FLV
> SWF
> WOV
> WMF
> ASF
> MPG
> MP4
> I get the message ”plugin need”. What plugin is needed?
> How to play the video from IW app in Chrome or FireFox on Android?

Hi,

You probably have to install an external plugin. There are so many and I can't recommend you one specific, but you may search in play.google.com.

For instance: http://play.google.com/store/search?q=avi%20player&c=apps
0
Alexandre
2/10/2014 4:32:53 PM
Hi!
I install MX player and MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON).
Does anyone else tried to play video in Android with IW TIWMPEG?
0
Lena
2/10/2014 4:55:17 PM
> {quote:title=Lena Ilicheva wrote:}{quote}
> Hi!
> I install MX player and MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON).
> Does anyone else tried to play video in Android with IW TIWMPEG?

I can test and then post the results later....
0
Alexandre
2/10/2014 5:06:31 PM
> I can test and then post the results later....

Thank you very much!
If you do will be a success please inform the browser name (Chrome, FireFox...???) , video format (loop: AVI WOV WMF MPG MP4 ???) and which plugin is suitable for TIWMPEG?
0
Lena
2/10/2014 6:24:07 PM
I found that file mp4 works in Android 4.2.2 (Chrome). I see this file in TIWMPEG.
But there is a problem with TIWMPEG and mp4:
1. Property autostart does not work.
2. Does not work loop:
void __fastcall TIWFormTV1::IWMPEG1HTMLTag(TObject *ASender, TIWHTMLTag *ATag)
{
  ATag->AddStringParam("Loop", "true", true);
}

I need loop and autostart :(
0
Lena
2/14/2014 6:07:25 PM
On 2/14/2014 2:07 PM, Lena Ilicheva wrote:
> I found that file mp4 works in Android 4.2.2 (Chrome). I see this file in TIWMPEG.
> But there is a problem with TIWMPEG and mp4:
> 1. Property autostart does not work.
> 2. Does not work loop:
> void __fastcall TIWFormTV1::IWMPEG1HTMLTag(TObject *ASender, TIWHTMLTag *ATag)
> {
>    ATag->AddStringParam("Loop", "true", true);
> }
>
> I need loop and autostart :(

Is it not appearing in the output HTML? Or is it appearing in the HTML
but not working?

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
0
Chad
2/14/2014 6:19:59 PM
In Windows 7 no problem with loop and autostart TIWMPEG.
In object inspector autostart=true.
And code in event HTMLTag:
{code}
void __fastcall TIWFormTV1::IWMPEG1HTMLTag(TObject *ASender, TIWHTMLTag *ATag)
{
 ATag->AddStringParam("Loop", "true", true);
 ATag->AddStringParam("CONTROLS", "SmallConsole", true);
 //ATag->AddStringParam("SCALE", "exactfit", true);
}
{code}
FireFox:
<object id="IWMPEG1" data="/video/1/1.mp4" width="1678" height="810" class="IWMPEG1CSS" loop="true" controls="SmallConsole" tabindex="2">
Everything works.

Problems in Android.
1. Property autostart does not work.
2. Does not work loop.
I do not know how to look html code page in my tablet with Android Chrome.
0
Lena

[Android] TImage3D can not display on Android (Delphi XE7)
TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. Android Phone: Nexus5 Version: Delphi XE7 Test step: Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. There is a bug in XE7 so that no material or im...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Delphi and Android
I just bought a Huawei Ascend P6 that supports NEOS, so I immediately set to create a simple app for example, a button and a label where clicking on the first time out on the second, no big deal, BUT, with my displeasure, after the compilaizione I transferred the APK file is in the cell, I installed it, but launching the app exits ONLY a white screen and does nothing, however, and the app is not locked! Someone gave to this same problem? I also tried with the examples in the Sample folder, but nothing. I created a virtual phone with AVD (Nexus 4) and I created a simple app and every...

Delphi for Android
If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible? I have bought Delphi XE2 and downloaded Andoid sdk. Is there any site to guide me step by step for this job? Can I do the same task with Free Pascal, or even better with Lazarus? Regarding FPC or Lazarus, I need it for highschool teaching purposes. Thanks a lot in advance, Dimitris Dimitris Koutsourelis wrote: > If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. > I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible?...

How can i get android sms PDUS data in Delphi Android BroadcastReceiver
I'm trying to get delphi android sms input with sms broadcastreceiver. But 'type cast' returns nil object. First i'm getting bundle in intent like eclipse android, but i cannot continue coding for reading sms input because *JObject to TJavaArray<JObject>* casting returns to me nil object. My codes here {code} using Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.JNIBridge; procedure TMainScreen.BroadcastReceiver2Receive(Context: JContext; Intent: JIntent); var obj: JObject; I: Integer; msg : JSmsMessage; pdus : TJavaArray<JOb...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Android application and Delphi
Hi, I'm looking for an example to build an Android application with Delphi XE2 Professional. Is it possible ? Are they some tutorials ? Regards Marc Marc foix wrote: > Is it possible ? Not a native application, no. Not yet, anyway. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com If you want something Delphi-Like you can use RemObjects Oxygene for JAVA. It already has a Visual Studio Shell based integration with the Android SDK. It is working and you can code in a Delphi dialect. ...

Why no Delphi-Android forum?
https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89 FWIW, there is no Android there. N Depred wrote: > https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89 > > FWIW, there is no Android there. Adding new forums to cover platforms is in discussion. John Frazier likes to do it all in one go and not piece meal so internal discussions on the best setup sometimes takes a few weeks as everyone gives their input. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tr...

Delphi XE2 and Android?
Hi, Will Delphi XE2 (not the PHP edition) let me create android apps? Gerrit Beuze ModelMaker Tools Am 07.09.2011 10:29, schrieb Gerrit Beuze: > Will Delphi XE2 (not the PHP edition) let me create android apps? AFAIK, no! Uwe Raabe -- Uwe's Blog: The Art of Delphi Programming <http://www.uweraabe.de/> > {quote:title=Gerrit Beuze wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > Will Delphi XE2 (not the PHP edition) let me create android apps? > > Gerrit Beuze > ModelMaker Tools This excerpt from an email I received makes it seem so. But it doesn't....

Encrypting Android-Delphi
I have written Android client and server with Delphi and Indy TCP server. I can communicate between those two but I need to somehow encrypt my communication. I can't find the right components which will give me the same result for encrypting string with Delphi and with Java. Anybody can point me to the right place. What components to use in Delphi and what code in Java? Thanks >What components to use in Delphi and what code in Java? non-technically, I don't know <g> you might try a more appropriate newsgroup. grega wrote: > I have written Android client and ...

Web resources about - Chrome on Android - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Android Apps - Appolicious ™ App Directory
... You'll Love in association with Trending: games photography photo editing keyboards Join Sign In with Yahoo! Already a member? Log in Android ...

Android phone name generator
Just click on the logo. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of January 2014, Android 4.x Jelly Bean is the most widely used Android version, ...

Lawsuit against Apple for undelivered texts to Android phones now completely dismissed
... against Apple from former iPhone users complaining that text messages were no longer delivered when they ported their number to an Android phone. ...

NVIDIA Releases Android Marshmallow Update For SHIELD Tablet K1
NVIDIA this week released over-the-air (OTA) update to Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system for its SHIELD Tablet K1. The new OS is ...

Here are the Android-related videos you don’t want to miss this week
From all of us here at Android Authority, we hope you're having a wonderful time with your friends and family this holiday season. We can't wait ...

Google tests password-free logins on iOS and Android
... attached to their body, it seems like a sensible and relatively secure means of authentication. It's currently being tested on iOS and Android ...

The one free iPhone and Android app you need to use if you care at all about privacy
If you're a somewhat savvy Internet user, you surely know by now that a good VPN service is absolutely essential to ensuring that your privacy ...

AdBlock Plus Restricts Ads in Asus Android Smartphones
Asus and Eyeo GMBH are launching AdBlock Plus to block ads on future Android smartphones and devices.

The first 14 apps you should download on your new Android phone
You got a glorious, brand-spanking-new Android phone over the holidays, and you love it. You can do anything with your new Android phone. So ...