Chrome: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Hello!

Some users reported me about the problem occurring when they download files with Chrome. If the file name contains some special characters, for example, commas, they will get the following error message.

Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Ошибка 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

It is know problem, solution could be found there (when setting the content-disposition, make sure the filename parameter is surrounded by double quotes):

Could you fix it?
0
Alexander
2/13/2014 10:28:13 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Alexander Popov wrote:}{quote}
> Hello!
>
> Some users reported me about the problem occurring when they download files with Chrome. If the file name contains some special characters, for example, commas, they will get the following error message.
>
> Duplicate headers received from server
> The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
> Ошибка 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.
>
> It is know problem, solution could be found there (when setting the content-disposition, make sure the filename parameter is surrounded by double quotes):
>
> http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=103618
>
> Could you fix it?

Oh... here we go with Chrome weirdness... ;-)

AFAIK, some versions of Chrome were pretty buggy about this and many valid file names (without commas) were also rejected... Do you know if this was fixed in latest Chrome?

I'll test with latest Chrome and let you know.
-1
Alexandre
2/13/2014 2:47:10 PM
I've checked both IntraWeb sources and also RFC 6266: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6266#section-4.3

in Content-disposition field, *filename* parameter is already enclosed in double quotes, and filename* parameter is not, as RFC 6266 dictates (see example below):

                          filename="EURO rates";
                          filename*=utf-8''%e2%82%ac%20rates;

If Chrome is requiring filename* parameter to also be enclosed in double quotes, then I'm now sure that they are smoking something weird in google offices :-)
1
Alexandre
2/13/2014 3:02:01 PM
HOHOHO!

New update about this: Chrome developers are really creating their own HTTP spec.

I created a new test case and I'm sending a file named:

foo-ä-€, ABCD.dat

This is the Content-Disposition header field, created by IW application:

Content-Disposition	attachment; filename="foo-ä-€, ABCD.dat"; filename*=UTF-8''foo-%C3%A4-%E2%82%AC,%20ABCD.dat

This is correct according to RFC 6266. Chrome ignores the filename parameter and just consider filename* parameter, as it should do, but it requires filename* to be enclosed in double quotes, what is at least absurd. I've never seen filename* parameter enclosed in quotes and I'm not sure if it work at all...
I'll continue my testings.
1
Alexandre
2/13/2014 4:33:00 PM
Well,

in fact we don't need to enclose the filename* parameter in quotes. If we just encode the comma (and also semi-colon) char, like we already do for other unicode chars, Chrome works just fine, so the other browsers.

This should be available in the next release.

Thanks for your report.
Best regards
1
Alexandre
2/13/2014 4:40:41 PM
Thanks!

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> Well,
>
> in fact we don't need to enclose the filename* parameter in quotes. If we just encode the comma (and also semi-colon) char, like we already do for other unicode chars, Chrome works just fine, so the other browsers.
>
> This should be available in the next release.
>
> Thanks for your report.
> Best regards
-1
Alexander

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi for Google Chrome OS
Is there such a thing? It would be nice to use all the "2 Way Tools", object pascal, and general "integrated-ness" of Delphi development, have a version that would install, run on Chrome OS, and build "native" applications for Chrome OS. I don't necessarily want to build web-apps, although they are great, my users wouldn't mind loading some "fat client" locally on Chrome OS, and have it talk to a app server via port 80 or 443, and generally be a "client/server" app, but run on Chrome OS, using the Chrome OS local API. (HTML ...

Google Chrome Frame in Delphi
http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116 Henri Gourvest wrote: > http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116 I am getting AV when running the demo under Win7 x64 even though I installed the ActiveX. Does Chrome automatically install 64 bit version under Win7 x64? Could it be the reason for the AVs? Adem Meda wrote: > Henri Gourvest wrote: > >> http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116 > > I am getting AV when running the demo under Win7 x64 even though I > installed the ActiveX. > > Does Chrome automatically install 64 bit version under Win7 x64? > > Could it b...

Intraweb 14 and Delphi XE5
I have Delphi XE5 with the bundled Intraweb v14. Everytime I try to start a new Intraweb project, I get the following message: Unit "Unit1.pas" references the "Visual Component Library" framework, but the project currently has no framework assigned. Do you want to enable the "Visual Component Library" Framework for this project? (Not enabling the framework may require unit scoping, ambiguities, and linkage to framework binaries to be handled manually). Is this normal behavior? I never experienced this when developing Intraweb apps in Delphi 2010 and ...

Intraweb XI Delphi 2007
Hello. I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl. This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe With version 10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly. greetings and thanks > {quote:title=pedro sanchez martinez wrote:}{quote} > Hello. > > I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please any solution for this? > {quote:title=Pramod Nair wrote:}{quote} > I am using Intr...

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Web resources about - Chrome: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Enerdat Electricity Data Browser - Data - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Energy Information Administration - EIA - Official Energy Statistics from the U.S. Government