C Builder 2007 with IntraWeb 10.0 Bug...

The IntraWeb components do NOT show up in the Tool Palette (they do in 9.043).

The TMS IntraWeb components do though.

Any idea on how to fix this?

BTW, I do have the dclIntraWeb_100_100.bpl installed.

All the components show from the included Design Packages Components button dialog, but they do NOT show up in the Tool Palette!

Best Regards,

Shane
0
Shane
9/3/2008 4:39:52 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

10.x is still a test release. We are looking into this.

--
Chad Z. Hower a.k.a. Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com
<Shane Stump> wrote in message news:9760@forums.codegear.com...
> The IntraWeb components do NOT show up in the Tool Palette (they do in
> 9.043).
>
> The TMS IntraWeb components do though.
>
> Any idea on how to fix this?
>
> BTW, I do have the dclIntraWeb_100_100.bpl installed.
>
> All the components show from the included Design Packages Components
> button dialog, but they do NOT show up in the Tool Palette!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Shane
0
Chad