"ISAPI is not available in your licence" - XE3 and Intraweb 14.0.7 on IIS 7

Hello,

I have just installed Intraweb 14.0.7 and since I have installed it when deploying my application (only one button application, just for testing purposes) I have the following Error "ISAPI is not available in your license.".
Normally I am owner of a Ultimate Version, so could you please check or help me to find why I have this message?

Is it a known error when doing and update procedure? I have seen some message about people having this problem when changing the IntraWeb version, but no solution was posted.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Best Regards,
0
Julien
4/22/2013 2:01:21 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Julien j wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have just installed Intraweb 14.0.7 and since I have installed it when deploying my application (only one button application, just for testing purposes) I have the following Error "ISAPI is not available in your license.".
> Normally I am owner of a Ultimate Version, so could you please check or help me to find why I have this message?
>
> Is it a known error when doing and update procedure? I have seen some message about people having this problem when changing the IntraWeb version, but no solution was posted.
>
> Thank you very much for all your help.
>
> Best Regards,

Are you linking with your license file? Check if under your IntraWeb installation directory there is a IWLicenseKey.pas file containing your license (e.g. under LibXE3W32\IWLicenseKey.pas, if you are using XE3).
If so, can you please add it explicitly to your project and see if it solves the issue?

Best regards
0
Alexandre

Upgrade 7.0 to 7.5 fails
Hi all, I'm just trying to upgrade my PD Version 7.0.0.507 to 7.5, I downloaded the files, when I start "PowerDesigner_75.exe" (21.342KB) it starts a lot of unpacking and so on, and just when it should start the "real" installation, it complains about "no previous version 7 found on yur computer". Has anyone had a similar effect or does someone know where PD "looks for" the previous version ? Just to mention it again: 7.0 *IS* installed - and working. Any help appreciated... Matt Replying to my own post here, just to let you ...

thunderbird 2.0.0.14 "today" "yesterday" "two weeks ago" "old mail"
Name: chris hinkle Email: chrisatchrishinkledotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: thunderbird 2.0.0.14 "today" "yesterday" "two weeks ago" "old mail" Comments: what the? if your going to put something as annoying as telling me when the emails groupings were sent AT LEAST make it something that is changeable/customizable as I can SEE when they were sent, I do not need or like them grouped in this fashion - I find it extremely annoying...please make all future updates and this asap with full customizable layouts thank you chris ...

"The IIS worker process for the launched URL is not currently running"
When I try to debug my web site in VS 2008 sp1 and IIS 7.0 (I am using the customer server option) I get the error message "The IIS worker process for the launched URL is not currently running" I think this is a bug in SP1. Some have suggested to simply change the binding on the web site from a statis IP to "All Unassigned". While it seems to work for one site, it does not address a bigger problem. For example, lets say I have a single code base that is utilized for multiple web sites. So I set up 3 Sites in IIS 7 and I place 3 IPs on my network adapter and put...

Firefox "upgraded" itself from 2.0.0.12 to 2.0.0.7
Name: Pat Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox "upgraded" itself from 2.0.0.12 to 2.0.0.7 Comments: Update history is only displaying updates from 2.0.0.7 and below. Check for upgrades is not finding any. Updates were set to automatically download and install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-AU; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

recompiled error about "Unit InUDPClient on IntraWeb 14.0.3"
[dcc32 Fatal Error] Intraweb_14_DXE7.dpk(295): F2051 Unit InUDPClient was compiled with a different version of InGlobal.IdDisposeAndNil Please tell me What's happened. Thanks. IntraWeb_14_DXE7.dpk ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// package Intraweb_14_DXE7; {$R *.res} {$IFDEF IMPLICITBUILDING This IFDEF should not be used by users} {$ALIGN 8} {$ASSERTIONS ON} {$BOOLEVAL OFF} {$DEBUGINFO OFF} {$EXTENDEDSYNTAX ON} {$IMPORTEDDATA ON} {$IOCHECKS ON} {$LOCALSYMBOLS ON} {$LONGSTRINGS ON} {$OPENSTRINGS ON} {$OPTIMIZATION OFF} {$OVERFLOWCHECKS...

Missing Package in KDE 4.7 (KR47). "kdebase4-session >= 4.7.0"
Hi, I was about to test the new KDE 4.7 on my (default Gnome machine.) All I did was the following: 1. Add some repositories: Core: 'Index of /repositories/KDE:/Release:/47/openSUSE_11.4' (http://tinyurl.com/43s8os6) Extra: 'Index of /repositories/KDE:/Extra/KDE_Release_47_openSUSE_11.4' (http://tinyurl.com/42hc8yp) 2. Go in to Yast; Software Manager. 3. Change the dropbox originaly set to "Groups" in the upper left corner to "Pattern". Voila; There you have two nice and tidy options to check both "KDE Base System" and "K...

Parrot 0.7.0 "Severe Macaw"
On behalf of the Parrot team, I'm proud to announce Parrot 0.7.0 "Severe Macaw." Parrot (http://parrotcode.org/) is a virtual machine aimed at running all dynamic languages. Parrot 0.7.0 is available via CPAN (soon), or follow the download instructions at http://parrotcode.org/source.html. For those who would like to develop on Parrot, or help develop Parrot itself, we recommend using Subversion on the source code repository to get the latest and best Parrot code. Parrot 0.7.0 Highlights: * The new concurrency implementation makes its debut in 0.7.0. See ...

first it was "pop ups" now it's "ad windows" in Firefox 1.0.7
Name: James Simmons Email: jpncsimmons_at_earthlink.net Product: Firefox Summary: first it was "pop ups" now it's "ad windows" in Firefox 1.0.7 Comments: Hi Mozillans, Well the bad guys have found a way to force their ads on me. Often now when I go to a site a small window begins to open right in the middle of the page (pissing me off) and it always has an ad in it. Needless to say I don't like having to manually close this so I can see what I wanted to see in the first place. Do you think you can do something about this new problem whi...

PB 7.0.3 -> Ora 8.1.7 using O84 ... "not supported in your current installation"
I've scanned through dozens of previous msgs that deal with this topic... but none speaks specifically to the problem I'm encountering. So... I'll try again... I'm connecting PB 7.0.3 (Build 10104, Aug-2001) to Oracle 8.1.7 using the O84 native driver. Running on Win2000 SP2. It works beautifully using the Database and Datawindow Painters. No problems accessing the database. HOWEVER, when I attempt to "Run" the application, I get the following msg: DBMS O84 is not supported in your current installation. Why does it work just dandy in the Paint...

Problems after upgrading from IW 14.0.7 to 14.0.34 with my isapi in iis (user permissions)
Hello, I have updated my IW from 14.0.7 to 14.0.34 (Delphi XE3). After the Update I have no problems compiling my ISAPI. On my development PC the ISAPI works fine (IIS + AppPool using "admin" as User). On my production server (IIS + AppPool running as AppPoolIdentity) the isapi does not work. I go to the url and I only see a waiting cursor. The url is changed to url + session id and nothing happend. If I change the AppPool User to "admin" everything works fine. I know there were a lot of changes made from 14.0.7 to 14.0.34, but did someone know a change whi...

Firefox 2 "released" but only version 1.5.0.7 available at mozilla.com ?!
I've just been to mozilla.com (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/) looking for Firefox 2 after hearing about the release. Whilst the banner shows "Firefox 2", the download link is for 1.5.0.7! Screenshot: http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/techJournal/firefoxNotThere.jpg Chris Beach After ten minutes the link has mysteriously changed to V2. Happy day! ...

Printing Sub-Calendars using "Selected Folder" option in GW 7.0.2 HP 7/10/2007
I have a user who is trying to print a calendar using the option "Selected Folder" (in the PRINT ITEMS group of the Options tab of the Print Calendar dialog box) and groupwise crashes every time. They had this caledar before the last update in July and could print using this option just fine. This option works fine on version 7.0.1 7/27/2006 on another box as well. The calendar will also print just fine if they select the "all" option, however this of course prints items from other calendars they do NOT want to print. I have tried every variation of setting...

Formatting strings
I've got a DropDownList control for day of the month data, numbers running from 1 to 31. Rather than add 31 ListItems I've done it programmatically:Dim intDay as Integer = 0 Do While intDay <= 30 intDay += 1 ddlDay.Items.Add(intDay.ToString) LoopThe problem is that when rendered in the browser it displays the days as 1, 2, 3 and not the more commonly used 01, 02, 03.Is there an easy way of formatting the string to use 2 digits? How would I add the formatting to this example?Alternatively, is there a way that it could be converted to DateTime format with only Day data?Cheap Web...

Parrot 7.0.0 "Crimson Shining Parrot" released!
"We'll show him! We'll show them *all*!" "Okay," said Susan, "that was *definitely* evil -" "No," said Lavender, "that's a Chaos Legion motto, actually. Only she didn't do the insane laughter." "That's right," Tracey said, her voice low and grim. "This time I'm not laughing." The girl went on stalking through the corridor, like she had dramatic music accompanying her that only she could hear. (Hermione was starting to worry about what *exactly* the impressionable youths of the Chaos Le...

Parrot 7.0.0 "Crimson Shining Parrot" released!
"We'll show him! We'll show them *all*!" "Okay," said Susan, "that was *definitely* evil -" "No," said Lavender, "that's a Chaos Legion motto, actually. Only she didn't do the insane laughter." "That's right," Tracey said, her voice low and grim. "This time I'm not laughing." The girl went on stalking through the corridor, like she had dramatic music accompanying her that only she could hear. (Hermione was starting to worry about what *exactly* the impressionable youths of the Chaos Le...

Web resources about - "ISAPI is not available in your licence" - XE3 and Intraweb 14.0.7 on IIS 7 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb