XE8 or W8

Trying out XE8 on a W8 machine by recreating an older Delphi program. W8 doesn't like my Panel colors but I got around that in the system visual effects adjusted for best performance. Now the Panel color is okay, but the DBRadioGroup font color won't respond. I have no trouble with setting Labels or even DBText font color to white. Neither copying and pasting the component from an earlier version of the program or creating it from scratch will affect the font color.  Nor will changing it in the text view
of the form. GroupBox appears to have the same problem. Is this Windows or XE8? All my programs have color coded panels. How do I get around this? XE3 on Windows 7 still works ok but I want to move up.
0
lib

How do I install glScene in Delphi XE8?
I want to upgrade my team from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE8. Before I do that, I need to make sure that it's even possible, so I'm using myself as a guinea pig to get it all working on my stem, and I'm failing. The sticking point is glScene. I can't install glScene for XE8, and instead get loads of compiler errors when I try to install it. It is unclear from the glScene web site(s) what the latest version is, and what versions of Delphi it supports. The installation instructions are also not so great. Is it possible, or is glScene such a dead project that I should give ...

Cannot install to iphone 6 using Delphi XE8
I am updating my apps on itunes and on install, I keep getting the error e8008016. All new certificates and provisioning profiles were made and installed and everything installs using development and AD HOC configuration profile, but not Application Store as on install, I get the error e8008016. The CFBundleIdentifier fields all match the development and distribution profile app ids. All Provisioning Profiles are listed using iPhone Configuration Utility (iOS 8.3 and latest version of OSX. (xCode 6.3) Si nce I am using tethering in my apps, I added HomeKit on the app ID on the iOS certificat...

To install or not to install?

Installing RAD Studio XE8 has broken my existing installation of Borland6
I installed RAD Studio XE8 and everything with that works good, but now when open my old Borland C++Builder 6 application I try to compile a program and I get an error message asking me to insert the Borland C++Builder6 installation CD. This is all OK, but for future reference is there an easy way to ensure that RAD Studio XE and C++Builder can coexist on the same system and not step on each other's toes? > {quote:title=Mister Snrub wrote:}{quote} > I installed RAD Studio XE8 and everything with that works good, but now when open my old Borland C++Builder 6 application I try to co...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
I am converting from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE8, and am now nearing the finish line, but have one remaining major roadblock: FastScript I use Fastscript very heavily as a way to allow our users to write scripts that can extend our software as much as they like, including creating forms and adding buttons. This is not working. A specific problem that I have, is that code that works great in Delphi 2006 does not work in Delphi XE8. Specifically, if my script contains a reference to a "TForm", or "TBitBtn" (as well as many other components), then FastScript will return ...

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Web resources about - XE8 or W8 - embarcadero.delphi.install

Google Glass Updated to XE8, Brings New Google Now Cards and New Voice Commands
... an update to owners of the wearable tech. If you are one of a few thousand that currently use this device, then a new update to version XE8 ...

Google Glass XE8 更新推出:影片播放、改善语音控制及更多 Google Now 卡等
Google 刚刚为 Glass 推出了的 XE8 可说是一次大更新呢,因为它新增了不少功能。首先就是影片播放,只要进入影片之后,单击触摸板就能开始播放,按多一下就可以暂停,前后扫动则是快转和回播,颇直观的。其次,XE8 为 Glass 新增了一个专为控制音量而设的设定卡,其甚至容许用户在语音或视讯通话中调整音量。 ...

Google Glass XE8: What's New For Developers & Lost For Users
Yesterday Google announced on Google+ the next version of Google Glass software XE8. This new version brings many new features for users and ...

Embarcadero’s cross-platform XE8 RAD Studio targets iOS 8, IoT
Delphi lives, but full Windows 10 support looks doubtful Embarcadero has released RAD Studio XE8, including Delphi and C++ Builder, with a slew ...

More On Google Glass Gets XE8 Software Update
... owners, heads up! It seems that your precious Google Glass is on the receiving end of yet another update , where it will be known as the XE8 ...

Imperial War Museum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imperial War Museums (IWM) is a British national museum organisation with branches at five locations in England , three of which are in London ...

Embarcadero Delivers Major New Release with RAD Studio XE8
CMO Australia addresses the unique marketing, technology and leadership challenges chief marketers face as they look to align their own practices ...

Embarcadero moves RAD Studio beyond Windows
Software development is moving beyond the desktop computer. With this in mind, Embarcadero has strengthened its flagship Windows RAD Studio IDE ...

screenshot
screenshot