XE3 and windows 10

Hi

I'm still using XE3, has anyone tried it with Windows 10 and can share his experience about it?

1) The installation of this version succeeded?

2) The executables that are generated with XE3 , works OK in Windows 10?

amos

Can I install Delphi XE3 on Windows XP Pro OS ?
Acording to the Delphi XE3 Data Sheet minimum required OS is Windows Vista. Thanks in advance On 07/02/2013 10:53, lior ilan wrote: > Acording to the Delphi XE3 Data Sheet minimum required OS is Windows Vista. > Thanks in advance It has installed on XP SP3 here (to: C:\Delphi-XE3\) but I haven't yet tried to use it. -- Cheers, David Web: http://www.satsignal.eu lior ilan wrote: > Acording to the Delphi XE3 Data Sheet minimum required OS is Windows Vista. > Thanks in advance I do all my IBX development work in an XP SP3 VM machine. I have yet to have i...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Install Delphi 2010 Ent in Windows XP or Windows 7
What operating system would you recommend installing and using Delphi 2010 Enterprise in? Windows XP or Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit. And why? Thanks Greg Saunders wrote: > What operating system would you recommend installing and using Delphi > 2010 Enterprise in? > > Windows XP or Windows 7 Windows 7. > > 32 bit or 64 bit. 32 bit. > > And why? Windows 7 is a lot supperior and more stable than windows XP, also it recognizes more than 3 GB of RAM. Delphi 2010 supports Windows 7 Libraries, you can take advantage of this in yo...

Windows 10 and Delphi
It would be nice if MS would support Object Pascal http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/technology/microsoft-looks-to-windows-10-for-a-jolt-in-the-mobile-realm.html ...

Delphi XE3 Installation
Hello All I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. Any thoughts / help greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve Steve Kirk wrote: > Hello All > > I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. > > Any thoughts...

Windows 10 and Delphi
It would be nice if MS would support Object Pascal http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/technology/microsoft-looks-to-windows-10-for-a-jolt-in-the-mobile-realm.html ...

Windows 10 and Delphi
So, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8 WinRT may not be called WinRT but "Windows Store Apps" are not going away. Microsoft has been pushing and continues to push their Universal Apps as the first-class way to build software for Windows going forward, and it is now obvious that they are not limited to tablet-ey devices and will be front-and-center on the desktop (in windows, yay). Windows Phone may never amount to much from a market share standpoint but "Windows Store" already does. When it comes to consumer-level stuff, it's reasonable to th...

Windows Update stops responding if you click Install to download and install updates for Windows XP or Windows 2000
followup to grc.techtalk Windows Update stops responding if you click Install to download and install updates for Windows XP or Windows 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896227 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Article ID : 896227 Last Review : March 29, 2005 Revision : 1.0 SYMPTOMS If you scan for updates for your Microsoft Windows XP-based or Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer at the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, Windows Update may displa...

Ubuntu 10.10 on 10/10/10 at 10:10:10
Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Bill -- Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50 On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:28:14 -0400, Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Released on 10/10/10, at 10:10:10?? We'll have to call this one Ubuntu Masonic! :-) Bill_MI wrote: > Kinda neet. I imagine that time was UTC? Installed last night on my testbed laptop. Installer is different from previous versions. Main improvement is that the bootloader installation is not hidden behind an Advanced button on the last screen. Early in th...

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

Delphi XE3 and Windows Store
Can Delphi XE3 be used to develop apps for the Windows Store? From: http://www.windowsstore.com/developers/windows "Use your existing skills in C# and XAML to create amazing Windows Store apps for Windows 8. "... "Code with JavaScript, C++, C#, HTML and XAML to build immersive new app experiences." On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:37:29 -0800, Jud McCranie <j.mccranie@comcast.net> wrote: >Can Delphi XE3 be used to develop apps for the Windows Store? PS - I mean regular W8, not RT, when the Windows Store starts with those in January. > {quote:title=...

Install Windows XP on Your Pre-Installed Windows Vista Computer
"The question I am asked most often is "How do I install a dual-boot with Windows XP on my new Windows Vista computer?" The answer is that it's not that difficult, it's just very time consuming, and you need to own a copy of Windows XP. The first issue we encounter is that computers with pre-installed operating systems take up the entire drive. Luckily Microsoft included the Shrink volume feature in Vista, so we can easily shrink the Vista partition down to make room for XP."... <http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/install-windows-xp-on-your-...

Delphi XE3 Trial Install
Hi I would like to try XE3, but have problems. Downloading web media is very problematic. I have to click retry many times. Eventually installation succeds, but trying to start Delphi i get this exception. [Window Title] C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe [Content] C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid. [OK] Any hints? Regards Dennis Be sure you use a download manager like: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org Some web...

FireDac Delphi XE3 installation problem
Hi all, I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message. Required package 'designdgm' not found. Can someone assist me about the problem? Thanks. > {quote:title=Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:}{quote} > Hi all, > I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message. > Required package 'designdgm' not found. > Can someone assist me about the problem? > Thanks...

Web resources about - XE3 and windows 10 - embarcadero.delphi.install

The Windows Blog

Windows 10: Security features for the enterprise
... modern operating system (OS) architecture that puts the employee in the driver’s seat. At the same time, breaches targeting traditional Windows ...

Microsoft has a master plan with its Cortana digital assistant and Windows 10
Microsoft is working on putting Cortana, its Siri-like personal digital assistant, anywhere and everywhere within Windows 10, reports The Verge ...

Ole Miss football player falls from fourth-floor hotel window
Mississippi defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche a top 2015 NFL draft prospect was hospitalized after tumble from Atlanta hotel

Report: Robert Nkemdiche Fell From A 4th-Story Window And Suffered "Multiple Cuts"
Probable top-five NFL draft pick and Ole Miss star Robert Nkemdiche reportedly fell from the 4th floor of a building, and suffered “multiple ...

Windows 7 now supports the Xbox One wireless controller adapter
... dropping $25 on one of those wireless adapters for PC so I can use it beyond just Xbox gaming. But I haven't. Not yet! I'm still on Windows ...

Apple Products Outshine Windows, Android in Enterprises, Survey Shows
This slide show looks at how enterprises are embracing Apple computer products, and why IT professionals see great value in their use by employees. ...

As Apple Slowly Starts Adopting Carrier Billing, Microsoft Follows On With Integration For All Windows ...
Terry Myerson, executive vice president of operating systems at Microsoft (Photo by Andrew Burton/Getty Images) Apple has begun trying out carrier ...