VCL source missing in XE2 Pro

Just started converting our apps from D7 to XE2 and noticed that there are not sources.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\9.0\source\rtl just has a smattering of files and osx and posix folders that are also basically empty.

This is a registered pro version with update 4. Any ideas on why the installer did no include sources and how to get them installed?

Thanks,
--Greg
0
Greg

Greg wrote:

> Just started converting our apps from D7 to XE2 and noticed that there
> are not sources.

Did you select the "Source Files" option when you installed the IDE?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

VCL/FireMonkey styles missing on Win7/64 Delphi Pro XE2
Hi, I just moved to a new Win7/64 laptop and installed XE2 and just noticed that the VCL/Firemonkey styles aren't available in the IDE. I see the VSF files in the \redist folder but there's nothing except the bpl/dcl folders under the \Rad Studio folder in documents. I tried looking at the installer again but I didn't see an option to modify the installation to include the styles. I tried posting this to Install but haven't gotten any responses yet. I was hoping to start a new project using styles this weekend. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Tha...

Fast Report VCL 4 does not install for Delphi XE2 ??
Hi I downloaded the installation program for Fast reports from the Registered Users download area. However, after running the installation routine - it did not install or register any components into the Delphi IDE (even though the install.txt file says that these will be installed automatically.) The installation I used is called "ID: 28514, FastReport VCL 4 RAD Edition for Delphi and C++Builder XE2". Is there a bug with the installation ? Do I have to re-compile the packages and install manually ? What am I missing ? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.. >...

Delphi XE2 pro freezes
I have re-installed three times now. Applied update 2 each time as well as the Help update 2. Each time Delphi works somewhat but has problems with freezing while I am editing in the IDE. Twice now all I did was to start the IDE and click on the file menu and the IDE locked-up. Then I got the 'not responding' message. I waited a while but control never came back. Other times I have been able to load a project and edit it for a while - but it would lockup and I would have to kill it with the Task Manager. I would, of course, loose any changed files back to the last time I did a save....

FMX file missing error for Delphi XE2 VCL only project [Edit]
Very new to XE2 (and no exact idea what FM is or how it works), i'm struggling to find an explanation for this problem: I have a program that is already being developed for D2007. Ported to Delphi XE2 and unicode being all resolved (hundreds!), i get this last error: " +[DCC Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Stroke.fmx+' (and few others for the same FMXTee unit )". It certainly has to do with 'uses' but i have no FM units in use or needed... then probably some kind of dependencies related to th e environment variables, but what exactly? Thanks. ric...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

D2009 trial VCL sources + indy sources missing..?
Is it correct that the VCL sources and Indy sources are not installed with the d2009 trial? VCL sources have not been installed with previous trials, so it reasonable to expect this to continue. Marius . wrote: > Is it correct that the VCL sources and Indy sources are not installed > with the d2009 trial? quinn wildman wrote: > VCL sources have not been installed with previous trials, so it > reasonable to expect this to continue. > > Marius . wrote: > > Is it correct that the VCL sources and Indy sources are not > > installed with the d200...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

q. on Delphi XE2 Pro
are here any guys, having Delphi XE2 pro installed? Exactly Pro, not other editions. Wanted to check some facts, whether Feature Matrix is correct or not. Namely, is there DB-Express connection to IB/FB servers or not ? One reseller told me he remembers they are bundled no matter what Feature Matrix says. And one more question, are there built-in XML classes for parsing/editing or not in Pro edition ? -- Mathematicians can be split into those three categories: those who mastered counting to three, and those who did not yet. Dmitry Burov wrote: > are here any ...

How do I install updates to Delphi XE2
I have delphi XE2 with update 1 already installed, I want to install the most recent update but without reinstalling everything, is it possible? Francesco wrote: > I have delphi XE2 with update 1 already installed, I want to install > the most recent update but without reinstalling everything, is it > possible? Updates are incremental. If you already have Update 1 installed, you can install later Updates on top of it. If you don't have Update 1 installed yet, later Updates include the fixes that were in Update 1. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

Source install missing .webinfo
This could confuse someone who didn't know what happened. For anyone who's run into this, when you try to open the project with Visual Studio you'll get an error saying: The project you are trying to open is a Web project. You need to open it by specifying its URL path. To fix this create a text file in the project folder and name it: nGallery.csproj.webinfo For the default install put this in the file: <VisualStudioUNCWeb> <Web URLPath = "http://localhost/nGallery/nGallery.csproj"/> </VisualStudioUNCWeb> Otherwise, alter the URLPath...

Delphi XE2 InterlockedExchange64 is missing?
hello, I have downloaded Delphi XE2 Trial and I am migrating my current application (D2010). I need to migrate calls to "InterlockedExchange" but it seems that function "InterlockedExchange64" is not exposed in windows unit. Is it an omission ? thanks <florent fayolle> wrote in message news:399826@forums.embarcadero.com... > I have downloaded Delphi XE2 Trial and I am migrating > my current application (D2010). > I need to migrate calls to "InterlockedExchange" but it > seems that function "InterlockedExchange64" is not...

Difficulties installing Delphi XE2
I have been trying to install Delphi XE2 Professional and have had a lot of poor results. I'm running on a Win7-64 bit machine but it won't install the 64 bit compiler. Even when it does install it looks like the library path is not complete because it won't compile even the simplest project. I also can't install the latest JVL/JVCL. It recognized it and tries, but the install does not work. I also get a message from TMS Components that it can load the bpl because the device is not ready. The repair optio n does nothing and I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have D...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

Web resources about - VCL source missing in XE2 Pro - embarcadero.delphi.install

Doctor Who missing episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Material from missing Doctor Who serials has seen release in books, in audio form on CD, and four episodes have been animated for DVD release. ...

Facebook Alerts Users To How Many Stories They’re Missing On News Feed
Facebook wants users to make sure they’re not missing anything on News Feed . Several users on the redesigned News Feed have started seeing notifications ...

LOCATED DECEASED :( - Locate The Missing - Facebook
SAD UPDATE :( REST IN PEACE CARRIE :( Body of missing Davenport woman found in Minnesota: More than three months after her family reported her ...

53 Local AMBER Alert Facebook Pages Will Post Missing Children Feed Updates
Facebook held a press conference today to announce the launch of 53 AMBER Alert Pages that will dispatch bulletins about missing children via ...

NYPD Missing Persons (@NYPDMissing) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here NYPD Missing Persons @ NYPDMissing ...

Search scaled back for Canberra snorkeller missing off Lord Howe Island
The search for a Canberra man missing off Lord Howe Island now a &quot;body recovery operation,&quot; police say.

Sunshine Coast girl reported missing found safe 15 kilometres from home
A 10-year-old girl reported missing from the Sunshine Coast hinterland on Sunday has been found safe and well on Monday morning.

Lakiya Zammit-Jones, 13, missing from Blue Mountains
NSW Police are appealing for assistance to find a teenage girl, missing from the Blue Mountains since Thursday.

One Dead, More Than 30 Missing in Azerbaijan - Al Jazeera America
A fire started on an offshore oil platform started after a gas pipeline was damaged in heavy wind At least one worker was killed and 30 others ...

Open Thread: Missing the Trend for the Stats
I thought Mr. Trump's memory was perfect, @MichaelCohen212 . https://t.co/wxzxHWLLVA — Josh Greenman (@joshgreenman) December 6, 2015 Is it ...