Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer - installer for registered user

Hi
I can't find installer for Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Edition. I've downloaded and registered it (I've active key). But after my computer crash i can't find installer for TD to reinstall it.
There's no installer under "My Registered User Downloads" (only hotfixes etc).
Under "my codecentral"->"my downloads"->"ID: 24722 Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer" it says:
"This download is only available to users who previously registered Turbo Delphi and need to reinstall", but then: "Sorry, you don't have access to this submission." :/
Any help appreciated.

Regards, Tomasz Jańczak
0
Utf

Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Edition was removed in around the past 3
months. It is no longer available for download. People with existing
serial numbers may continue to register them.

Tomasz Jańczak wrote:
> Hi
> I can't find installer for Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Edition. I've downloaded and registered it (I've active key). But after my computer crash i can't find installer for TD to reinstall it.
> There's no installer under "My Registered User Downloads" (only hotfixes etc).
> Under "my codecentral"->"my downloads"->"ID: 24722 Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer" it says:
> "This download is only available to users who previously registered Turbo Delphi and need to reinstall", but then: "Sorry, you don't have access to this submission." :/
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Regards, Tomasz Jańczak
0
quinn
11/17/2009 4:17:54 PM
quinn wildman wrote:

> Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Edition was removed in around the past 3
> months. It is no longer available for download.

AFAICT, it is still downloadable on some of the mirrors. But you can't
get a serial anymore, which is a bit frustrating for someone who took
the time to download it.

> People with existing
> serial numbers may continue to register them.

"We need either less corruption or more chance to participate
 in it."
0
Rudy
11/17/2009 6:28:54 PM
I don't think it can be downloaded by site controlled by us. If it can,
please give me the URL.

Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> AFAICT, it is still downloadable on some of the mirrors. But you can't
> get a serial anymore, which is a bit frustrating for someone who took
> the time to download it.
>
>> People with existing
>> serial numbers may continue to register them.

0
quinn
11/17/2009 9:05:34 PM
quinn wildman wrote:

> I don't think it can be downloaded by site controlled by us. If it
> can, please give me the URL.

Not controlled by you, but you (Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero)
authorized quite a few mirror sites by 3rd parties to carry the Turbo
products, who may still have it. Users won't always see a difference
between getting it from you directly or from a mirror.

I have no idea how much control you have over these mirrors. It might
be a good idea to either notify them to take the mirrors down, or to
keep on supplying serials (which most users probably prefer <g>).

"I criticize by creation - not by finding fault."
 -- Cicero (106-43 B.C.)
0
Rudy
11/17/2009 9:11:50 PM
The powers that be killed off serial number generation. That's not going
to happen. If you can provide me the URL of authorized mirror sites they
can be investigated. Personal, I think there are no authorized ones.
That's because the only way to get a serial number is to start a
download. If someone were to download the product from a mirror site,
they would still need to at least start a download from us. Why would we
authorize a download that didn't work? I take calls with issues similar
to this everyday. I have never heard of anyone downloading from a mirror
site. Sometimes people get product from books, but that's a different
matter.

Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> Not controlled by you, but you (Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero)
> authorized quite a few mirror sites by 3rd parties to carry the Turbo
> products, who may still have it. Users won't always see a difference
> between getting it from you directly or from a mirror.
>
> I have no idea how much control you have over these mirrors. It might
> be a good idea to either notify them to take the mirrors down, or to
> keep on supplying serials (which most users probably prefer <g>).

0
quinn
11/17/2009 11:11:23 PM
quinn wildman wrote:

> The powers that be killed off serial number generation. That's not
> going to happen. If you can provide me the URL of authorized mirror
> sites they can be investigated. Personal, I think there are no
> authorized ones.

I think there are. Grants to mirror the products were given away (by
your company) very generously, AFAICT. The mirrors were provided with
the Turbo logos, etc.

But I have no concrete URLs, sorry. A Google search should find you
most of them.

"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a
 really easy way; stop participating in it."
 -- Noam Chomsky
0
Rudy
11/18/2009 12:13:18 AM
In article <184441@forums.codegear.com>, newsgroups@rvelthuis.de says...

> quinn wildman wrote:
>
> > The powers that be killed off serial number generation. That's not
> > going to happen. If you can provide me the URL of authorized mirror
> > sites they can be investigated. Personal, I think there are no
> > authorized ones.
>
> I think there are. Grants to mirror the products were given away (by
> your company) very generously, AFAICT. The mirrors were provided with
> the Turbo logos, etc.
>
> But I have no concrete URLs, sorry. A Google search should find you
> most of them.

one of them:

http://www.turbomirror.com/
--
Jon.
because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable

Jon Tveten wrote:

> one of them:
>
> http://www.turbomirror.com/
0
quinn

getting Turbo Delphi 2006 explorer edition
In 2007, Turbo Delphi 2006 explorer edition was a freeware. Now, it has been discontinued by Delphi. It was used for running some simulations and the computer(which had Delphi 2006) crashed. There was no backup of the software and now I cannot find it. Any suggestions on how I can get the Turbo Delphi 2006 explorer edition copy? Anywhere it might be archived? > {quote:title=Steve P wrote:}{quote} > In 2007, Turbo Delphi 2006 explorer edition was a freeware. Now, it has been discontinued by Delphi. It was used for running some simulations and the computer(which had Delphi 2006) cras...

Importing .NET component in Turbo Delphi Explorer 2006
I just got done back porting some .NET 2.0 code to .NET 1.1. When in .NET 2.0, I was able to interact with it by registering my .NET assembly as a COM object and then in my Delphi IDE going to Component->Import Component->Import a Type Library. I then select my COM object and click next. I change the Palette Page to Standard. I then add it to my project. Everything worked. Now in .NET 1.1, I tried the exact same thing. It appears to work, however when my code is run, I get a runtime error that says that the parameter is incorrect. Even when calling a parameterless method. So I...

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Turbo Delphi 2006
Does anyone know if CodeGear is still providing Turbo Delphi 2006 I have a 13 year old Godson that in helping with a program for his mother - - was asking questions about how to in Visual C and Visual basic and I got him on Delphi and like many of us are going what need for other programming tools - - - when he found the delphi way - - he was shaking his head as he had to redo so much code - - - was trying the VC and VB ways - - - in much more simple and powerful ways - - that a lot of the work was already done in the components - - - and objects and as must of have found - - switc...

Is Turbo Delphi Explorer discontinued?
Hi, Has Turbo Delphi been discontinued by Codegear / Embarcadero? Asking because, in brief, the download for it seems to indicate that it is now only a 14 day trial, not a full free version as before. I tried this today. Details below: To download Turbo Delphi Explorer for Win32 (i.e. native code version, not .NET version), I went to this page: http://www.codegear.com/downloads/free/turbo Here there's a link titled "Turbo Delphi Explorer" (to the right of which it says - Free full version. Not a trial.) That link points here: http://cc.codegear.com/Free...

Are there any updtes for Turbo Delphi 2006?
Hi, all, Are there any updates for Turbo Delphi 2006? I did not found any from CodeGear site, nor did I found update menu item from the IDE. By the way, I am not familiar with the way CG updates its products, it seems not clear as Microsoft does. Regards, Jack Am Wed, 15 Apr 2009 04:58:18 -0700 schrieb jack smith: > Are there any updates for Turbo Delphi 2006? I did not found any from > CodeGear site, nor did I found update menu item from the IDE. If you own Turbo Delphi *Pro* 2006 then you should go for BDS 2006 updates. Otherwise, if you use the free version ...

register problems in turbo delphi
i cannot register my copy of turbo delphi 2006 i have 3 computers, two at work one at home, all connected to internet same router the two ones at office work fine. the one at home i wanted to register, but i used a different E-Mail-Address first time i tried to register. Changing to E-Mail-Adress i use at office didn't work. Now i am snipped off from coding at home, this drives me up the wall. I don't want to walk through cold and rainy nights to code in office, if i have dreamed an solutions ;-) ( ok thats not that often, but still happens sometimes ) What should...

Delphi 2009: missing View | Delphi Class Explorer
As far as I know, I'm supposed to have a menu item View | Delphi Class Explorer in Delphi 2009 Pro. But I cannot find it. I don't even see it as an option in the menu Customize commands. All available features were selected when Delphi was installed. What have I done to lose the Class Explorer? Steve Troxell > {quote:title=Steve Troxell wrote:}{quote} > As far as I know, I'm supposed to have a menu item View | Delphi Class > Explorer in Delphi 2009 Pro. But I cannot find it. I don't even see it > as an option in the menu Customize commands. All av...

Convert a Delphi 2006 WinForms project to Delphi Prism
How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and transfering code? Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. Thanks. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and > transfering code? > > Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. > > Thanks. Hi Don, Have you checked out the migration tool Oxidizer ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/en/Oxidizer Cheers, John -- John Moshakis wrote: >Don Gollahon wrote: > >> How can I go about doing th...

Delphi 2006 Turbo Download
Hi All Where can I download D2006 Turbo? In the old days it was here http://turboexplorer.com/downloads I am looking for a free Delphi for educational purposes. Perhaps I should simply use Delphi XE trial. Regards Dennis > I am looking for a free Delphi for educational purposes. There is none available for free, but you can buy the normal educational versions. Hi Sebastian Jaenicke Thanks for your answer. > > I am looking for a free Delphi for educational purposes. > > There is none available for free, but you can buy the normal educational versi...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ShowMessage/MessagDlg wordwrap Delphi 2006
Hi, I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. Now with Delphi XE I notice that a migrated program shows smaller message window sizes and a previously carefully aligned message now appears wrapped and misaligned. How to get back to the previous behaviour? I'm not experienced to create my custom form, so a code snippet may help. Thanks, Uli Edited by: Ulrich Brueggemann on Sep 18, 2010 8:46 AM > I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. > ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. > > Now with Delphi ...

Text.Write speed
Hi ! I have speed troubles for using Text.Write method in Delphi 2006, particularly with distant files (local network). For example, with the following code ("F" is a text file ; "Line" is an about 200-character string): ----- AssignFile(F, FileName); try Rewrite(F); for l := 1 to 100 do begin for c := 1 to Length(Line) do Write(F, Line[c]); Writeln(F); end; finally CloseFile(F); end; ----- On a distant file: Delphi 5 -> 0.08 seconds Delphi 2006 -> close to 8 seconds Is there a speci...

Web resources about - Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer - installer for registered user - embarcadero.delphi.install

Registered mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Registered mail describes letters, packets or other postal documents considered valuable and in need of a chain of custody that provides more ...

Facebook Studio Edge URLs Registered
On the same day that Facebook introduced its new Camera iPhone application, three domain names based on Facebook Studio Edge were registered ...

Vevo doubles registered user count since switching to Facebook-only login; CEO hints at further integration ...
Music video service Vevo has doubled its total registered users as a result of switching to Facebook-only login and adding more personalized ...

How many registered users does NYTimes.com have?
There are some updates to this page that haven't been applied yet because you've entered some data into a form. You can refresh this page to ...

All sizes - German-registered RV in Canada - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

A Tony Baroni Luxury Exclusive: The Oldest Registered Home in Hillsborough County, Florida - YouTube
12401 Calusa Lane Thonotosassa, FL 33592 MLS# T2712012 Description: Welcome to Mimosa Groves on 5 Acres of Peaceful Paradise located on Lake ...

Debtors likely to be arrested on entry into the UAE if cases have been registered
If there are cases registered the debt must be repaid in full before the case can be cancelled.

Paris attacker was registered refugee - AdelaideNow Search Search
THE holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris was registered as a refugee ...

Computer consultant already registered as sex offender jailed for child pornography offences
A &quot;depraved&quot; computer consultant has been jailed for charges that included disguising a child pornography virus on schoolboys' Facebook ...