Temas

Utilizando o Delphi XE6 aplicando TEMAS itens de menu desaparecem. Só funcionam quando o padrão é Windows. Há como se resolver?
0
Levy

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

To install or not to install?

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

installation in delphi 2005
Someone install dw net 1.0.1 in delphi 2005 sp3 in manual form, can help me step-by-step? just obtain this message: Failed to create an instance of 'Sybase.DataWindow.DataStore' because 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se encuentra el archivo o el nombre del ensamblado DataWindowInterop o una de sus dependencias. Nombre de archivo: "DataWindowInterop" at Sybase.DataWindow.DataStore.InitDataStore() at Sybase.DataWindow.DataStore..ctor() === Pre-bind state information === LOG: DisplayName = DataWindowInterop, Version=1.0.5502.0, Culture=neutral,...

Installation of Delphi 2007
My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? No solution ? Bertrand KIMM wrote: > My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. > How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? > You can get serial number and software from our registered users download area: 1. http://members.embarcadero.com 2. Login using the same credentials you used to register your product 3. Agree to export terms if prompted to do so 4. Click My registered products to get your s...

Delphi install WTF?
I am trying to setup Delphi XE2 upd 4. on my laptop. Doing fresh install from ISO image downloaded from Embarcadero. At some point it tells me that "extraction of data downloaded from the web had failed". At this point it offers me to download fresh copy of installation data. That seems to work (install still progressing) but why the heck do I need ISO image if it still has to go through the web? Previous updates did not ask me for any web. Is that a bug or I can't setup Delphi without being connected? Windows 7. 64 bit. Install being run as administrator. Now ...

Delphi 2009 installation
Hi I downloaded Delphi 2009 Trial and when I try to install it i get: "Could not access network location \bin". How to fix it? My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium x64. If I post this thread in wrong place ,sorry but i don't know where to put this thread. ggg gggq wrote: > Hi > I downloaded Delphi 2009 Trial and when I try to install it i get: > "Could not access network location \bin". How to fix it? My OS is > Windows Vista Home Premium x64. If I post this thread in wrong place > ,sorry but i don't know where to put this thread. WHere ...

Delphi Service Installation
Hi, In our installer we provide 2 services which needs to be installed and run on win startup. For this we created a standard service application and register the service using the /Install switch in the installer. We now found an installation where the service does not like to start and fails with error 193. I stumbled over http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q325680 which describes that the image path has to be stored as a quoted string in the registry. Anyone knows how I can force/ensure that in the Before/After Install events? kind regards Mi...

Web resources about - Temas - embarcadero.delphi.install

Tema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Albanian newspaper, see Gazeta Tema . For the Soviet film, see The Theme . For the oasis in Saudi Arabia, see Tayma . Tema is a city ...

Johnny Weir On His Dog Tema (Exclusive)
In this Access exclusive from March 20, 2014, Johnny Weir said that he noticed his dog Tema 'in a bag on the bed next to Victor' while Weir was ...

El Senado argumenta en sesión ríspida por el tema Ayotzinapa - Videos - CBS News
La falta de un acuerdo político en relación a los 43 normalistas desaparecidos reventó la sesión de la cámara alta.

Inmigración, tema candente para los aspirantes republicanos
(AP) — Gracias al gobernador de Wisconsin Scott Walker, es cada vez más evidente que la inmigración es la cuestión más resbaladiza para los aspirantes ...

Update: TEMA declares state of emergency for winter weather
The Arctic cold front tied to the weather system is projected to enter the Nashville area around 5 or 6 p.m. and bring snow and drastically ...

TEMA activates state of emergency - WRCBtv.com - Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
The State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) in Nashville activated their Level III state of emergency.

BBC Mundo - Temas - Sociedad y Cultura
Esteban, un mexicano de 15 años, nació en una de las ciudades más peligrosas del mundo, pero consigue escapar de la violencia refugiándose en ...

¡Futbol Ya! for iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) ...
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about ¡Futbol Ya! on the App Store. Download ¡Futbol Ya! and enjoy it on ...

Psycho Crusher - Lavender Syndrome (Pokémon - Lavender Town) - YouTube
http://www.psycho-crusher.com ENG: The music from Lavender Town in the old Pokémon games has always evoked strange feelings on everyone. I always ...

Una excomunión que no se cumplió - 02.12.2001 - lanacion.com
Para que la pena canónica fuera efectiva debía ser sancionada por el propio Pio XII