TeeChart Resource files not installed for Delphi Win64 targets

Once again it seems that the installer dislikes the TeeChart components.

All works fine when compiling for VCL/32 bit targets. When switching to 64 bit targets, the linker fails.

QC Report: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=116068

Regards,
Daniel
0
Daniel

I have RAD Stdio XE4 and I see these files in my installation, and I am not able to reproduce the issue

> {quote:title=Daniel Wischnewski wrote:}{quote}
> Once again it seems that the installer dislikes the TeeChart components.
>
> All works fine when compiling for VCL/32 bit targets. When switching to 64 bit targets, the linker fails.
>
> QC Report: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=116068
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
0
Borja

Install file for Delphi 2007
Hi, Have purchased and installed Delphi XE5. I would now like to install the latest Non-Unicode Delphi as well, which I believe is Delphi 2007. I have registered and recieved the instal code for D2007, with a download link. I would like to install this (older) Delphi 2007 on my home computer. Yet I have very limited network connectivity at home. Thus I would like to download the full install package on my work computer, to take this installation files/s home. Is this possible? The link provided gives a setup program but I assume this is just a small web installer (Having ...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

delphi 2009 How to install a help file
hi everyone I have tried to incorporate some HXs/HXc files into that new help system, but cannot find a way like most microsoft stuff it defies my intuition (and I am not the ony one) How can you proceed if the mysterious "auto register" failed any way to do it manually l looked at menus, right-click and google so you are the last resort, but I do not get why it should be so convoluted how about menu> file> add> and pick file name Regards Philippe GenHelpPro includes a help file installer for D2005...D2009 Take a look at it and it will change how you create help ...

To install or not to install?

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2
Hello My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged. Delphi open but I can not compile anything. other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this filetype .Targets (pay attention!) Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download it. It's Delphi X2 update 4 I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error Thank you. Joan Galí GTV Barcelona-Europe Solved reinstalling Delphi. El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit: > Hello > My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets...

I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2
Hello My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged. Delphi open but I can not compile anything. other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this filetype .Targets (pay attention!) Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download it. It's Delphi X2 update 4 I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error Thank you. Joan Galí GTV Barcelona-Europe Solved reinstalling Delphi. El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit: > Hello > My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targe...

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Personal.install.comfig in the Install directory is missing in the Install zip file
Hello, I'm missing the Personal.install.config in the directory install in the zip file DotNetNuke_4.0.1_Install.zip. And also in the Source zip file. Yesterday i tryed to install the 4.0.1 over my 4.0.0 and the happened notting only that i had to restore the database and the backup of the site. Today i was trying to work with the Source and see the the Personal.install.config is missing as soon as i change the template to the default in web.config i was working. But don't get the Personal Website....

Web resources about - TeeChart Resource files not installed for Delphi Win64 targets - embarcadero.delphi.install

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland’s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

Giant Gollum installed at airport ahead of Hobbit film
A 12 metre-long sculpture carved using robotics and chainsaws has been installed at Wellington Airport ahead of The Hobbit premiere.