SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql).

SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql).
Note: The machine was installed with Delphi 2007.
error:
First chance exception at $7576D36F. Exception class TDBXError with message 'DBX Error:  Driver could not be properly initialized.  Client library may be missing, not installed properly, of the wrong version, or the driver may be missing from the system path.'. Process Project6.exe (5732)

Help?
0
Aldnet

Aldnet Brasil wrote:
> SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql).
> Note: The machine was installed with Delphi 2007.
> error:
> First chance exception at $7576D36F. Exception class TDBXError with message 'DBX Error:  Driver could not be properly initialized.  Client library may be missing, not installed properly, of the wrong version, or the driver may be missing from the system path.'. Process Project6.exe (5732)
>
> Help?

The 64 bit driver and the 32 bit drivers have the same name (design mistake
imo).  Make sure that the appropriate one is listed first in your path.  If the
$(BDS)\bin64 appears first that will be the one the windows loader will try to
load and you will get errors like that on a 32 bit app (and vice versa, a 64 bit
app with $(BDS)\bin first will try to load the 32 bit version since they both
have the same name and resolved through the path).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

Mysql and Delphi xe 2 [Edit]
I downloaded the trial of Rad xe 2 to see if it would be up to doing a database application to an existing mysql database. That way I could go back to Delphi, one of my favourite development tools. It would seem that trying to get it to connect to Mysql is beyond its capabilities...Just keep getting the can not initialise db express driver... I have found some links to some forums saying you need to use a previous version of the libmysql.dll file... But what good is that to me when I do not have that fi le and as far as I can see I cant download it from anywhere... So unless someone has...

mysql database, delphi 2010 and connection charset
Hi. I want to write an application which will use a MySQL database. I made a basci connection and queries. Everything is ok, except viewing data from database on a website generated with php. I'm polish and using my national letters and this is problem. When i add text into database in my app written in delphi and then view it in app, everything is ok, national letter are correct. But, when i want to view this data on a website i see strange things where were national letters. Fields in database are defined i n UTF-8, website uses UTF too. I can see on website data added from delphi on...

Delphi XE cannot connect to MySQL 5.1?
Hi, It's written in the readme that XE is supporting MySQL 5.1. It still returns an error telling about wrong driver version or failed installation of it. Anyhow this MySQL installtion works fine with RadPHP XE2. Any hint how to resolve the situation? - Thanks! John > {quote:title=Bart Kindt wrote:}{quote} > YES! > > I can confirm that the MySQL DLL version 5.5 is incompatible with Delphi XE dbExpress. > I am now running the latest MySQL server 5.5.29 (32 bit) on my Windows 7, 64 bit PC, BUT with the file > libmysql.dll from MySQL version 5.1.67 and the i...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

How to have specific components installed for specific projects
Hello, For Delphi XE, is it possible to have the component palette have specific components. For example: Lets say that I have two projects - Project A and Project B. For Project A, I require the JVCL components to be installed (in to the component palette). These components are not required for Project B, so I would like them not to be shown. For Project B, lets say that I require kbmMemTable but it is not required for Project A. So for Project A, I do not want to see the kbmMemTable components on the component palette. Summary: {code} Component Palette JVCL ...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Delphi XE install question
Recently I found that my grandson had downloaded and installed a new Flash player thru "Steam". And since then the Visual Studio 10 installation that came with XE's Prism setup has not been accepting updates of any type including the latest service pack. I found there had been a warning on Steam that the VS 10 installation might be altered by this particular Flash player but could be repaired by re-installing VS 10. And now I'm finding that other apps which use the runtime VS 10 components are not working correctly or not at all, so I have to repair, replace,...

Web resources about - SqlConnection not connect to database in Delphi XE 2(mysql). - embarcadero.delphi.install

Bazaar - Alternative Windows Phone marketplace for homebrew applications DotNetNuke
Message: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.EventLog'.'PK_EventLogMaster' in database ...

S&N Hotel Reservation Website
S&N Hotel Reservation Website 置标出错:''标签解析异常! 关键字 'ORDER' 附近有语法错误。 at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean ...

遵义人力资源和社会保障网
... id= (select UsePower from [zydn_Menu] where mid=) 错误: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: 第 1 行: ')' 附近有语法错误。 at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlC ...

C# dotnet SQL Editor (webform side)
Every time I need to develop a small business application I always try to choose the fastest and simplest way to implement it. This is why I ...

Specifying the timeout for SSIS 2012 package execution
This is a follow up to my post from last year about executing packages in the SSIS catalog programmatically. The main problem that makes it unworkable ...

DotNetNuke
Message: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.EventLog'.'PK_EventLogMaster' in database ...

Understanding and Using Exceptions
(this is a really long post…only read it if you (a) don’t know what try/catch is OR (b) actually write catch(Exception ex) or catch{ }) The ...

How to prevent SQL Injection in APS.NET - Coders Grid
protected void Login_Click ( object sender, EventArgs e ) { using ( SqlConnection cn = new SqlConnection ( "data source=localhost;initial catalog=Test;user ...

DaniWeb Unanswered Articles - Technology Publication Meets Social Media
An online discussion community of IT professionals. Forums to get free computer help and support. We are a social technology publication covering ...

moredotnet
M ore d otnet .NET Interview Questions, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, XML, SQL Check Out http://www.dotnetUncle.com √ .NET NOTES OOPS in .NET .NET ...