Re: turbodelphi installation

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 22:14:34 -0700, Anton Bannikov wrote:

Anton,

I deleted your message. Please feel free to post it again without the
profanity.

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

re-install upon re-install
Name: Jan Erik Hedberg Email: hedbergatcooldotdk Product: Thunderbird Summary: re-install upon re-install Comments: I have now - for days - tried to download the latest version of T-bird, but every time it gets to installation, it doesn't install properly (some partial flaws make it try to re-install, time and time again) What can I do? This is on my laptop... On my stationary, I seem to to be unable to receive any post at all! I get a notification on re-writing my password. When doing it, I get a notification from postserver about "cucipop. Invalid password...

To install or not to install?

Apache2 Install/Re Installation
I am running Netware 6.5 SP1 Small Business. I had problems installing Groupwise webaccess for Groupwise 6.5 due to Apache2 Corruption. I ran console one on the server, removed apache 2 webserver with tomcat 4 servlet container, tomcat 4 and apache 2 admin. I have re installed and every time i attpempt to re install these product again it just hangs. I have also tried running install from a remote pc and same conclustion. Do i need to unload anything from the server to get it to run Successfuly Travis, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to yo...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

Re-install of Oracle -- does DBD::Oracle need to be re-installed?
I've recently come upon a situation where Oracle is not installed in a standard place (company standard). There is a potential the DBA group will want to delete the current installation and re-install in the standard directory structure. I'm guessing that this will impact my DBD::Oracle installation, since libraries will be in different places, etc. Can anyone confirm whether this will be a problem? What steps must I take in order to get DBD::Oracle to the proper state? Will this require me to uninstall anything, and if so is there a standard DBD uninstall procedure? ...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

How to re-install ZCM after a failed install
Hello, I tried to do a new zone install of ZCM, which subsequently failed. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to re-run the setup.sh file so that the installation program does not try to force an upgrade. Thanks in advance. --Courtnay -- mcgrant ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello, I will simply set up the server from scratch. Nothing to lose really, as this was a new install. I apologize to those who may have thought I had a solution based on the subject of the post. Thanks. mcgrant;1896924 Wrote:...

Un-install/re-install and profile
XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. How difficult would it be to back-up my profile and re-install when I have a fresh FF installed? What's involved? Thx, P "Law Without Equity Is No Law At All. It Is A Form Of Jungle Rule." On 04/12/2011 11:32 PM, Puddin' Man wrote: > XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. > > I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. > > How difficult would it be to back-up m...

Active Perl un-installed and re-installed
Hello, I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally un-installed. I have re-installed it but now I get an "Internal Server Error" when trying to access the website. Additional error is: Apache/2.0.59 (Win32) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.0 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 Server at ndi02s03 Port 80 I wasn't the person who originally installed it so not very familiar with the application. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dave in Cleveland, OH =20 > Hello, > I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally > un-install...

More info re: OE closing by itself- updates installed/not installed
It happened twice this morning... thanks Robert. I am most curious, as other than a driver update for my NIC which has been available for a month (and which I just now installed - could this have been the problem?), there are only 4 updates available. All SP1, critical, and other recommended updates have been installed, as follows (just the most recent ones here of course): Successful May 13, 2004 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. network software update released on April 13 2004. Web site Successful May 12, 2004 Security Update for Windows XP (KB840374) Automatic update ...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct packa...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Web resources about - Re: turbodelphi installation - embarcadero.delphi.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...