Rave Reports and Delphi 2009

Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ????

Edited by: Peter Diekert on Nov 14, 2008 6:08 AM
0
Peter

> {quote:title=Peter Diekert wrote:}{quote}
> Rave Reports 7.6 starts with *EAccessError in rtl120.bpl* and crashes ????

I'm presuming you saw this post (about 10 below yours):

https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=4363&tstart=0
0
Ken

RAVE Reports and Delphi 2009
I've just upgraded from Delphi 6 and actually, I'm not sure if the upgrade is a good investment. Okay, only got the pro edition, but with the added problems, maybe Delphi 6 was a better option. More importantly, Rave Reports!!! Wow, is this reporting tool just rubbish or what! It's absolute pants. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of it. Though I suppose as it's bundled they'll get their cash whatever the quality of it within Delphi. I'm just hoping SCT Associates get a newer version of Ace Report out v.soon for Delphi 2009. Anyway, RAVE, It doesn't...

Rave Reports 8 and Delphi 2009
Hi All, Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? Are Nevrona Designs still in business? If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product with equivalent functionality for code-based reports that supports Delphi 2009? Thanks -Mohamed Dear Mohamed Koker! What about no equivalent but richer functionality? "Mohamed Koker" wrote: news:89272@forums.codegear.com... > Hi All, > > Was Rave Reports 8 ever released? > > Are Nevrona Designs still in business? > > If the answer to both the above is No, can anyone recommend a product...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion
CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; How to convert to Delphi 2009? Bill Bill Miller wrote: > CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; > CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; > > How to convert to Delphi 2009? > > Bill it depends heavelly on how it is used fearther down in your project and what you want to convert it to. I you want to simple convert the declarations ignoring UNicode altogether then the only think you have to change is the CharArray declaratin from a Char to an AnsiChar eg CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of AnsiChar; //----------- this changed This Shoold be enough that the procedures using it and are expecting ANSI characters in the string will work with out any changes. regards Yannis. -- "The difference between pornography and erotica is lighting." -- Gloria Leonard > it depends heavelly on how it is used fearther down in your project and > what you want to convert it to. > > I you want to simple convert the declarations ignoring UNicode > altogether then the only think you have to change is the CharArray > declaratin from a Char to an AnsiChar eg > > CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; > CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of AnsiChar; //----------- this changed > > This Shoold be enough that the procedures using it and are expecting > ANSI characters in the string will work with out any changes. Hi Ya...

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

is there a Delphi 2007

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

Delphi 2009 installation
Hi I downloaded Delphi 2009 Trial and when I try to install it i get: "Could not access network location \bin". How to fix it? My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium x64. If I post this thread in wrong place ,sorry but i don't know where to put this thread. ggg gggq wrote: > Hi > I downloaded Delphi 2009 Trial and when I try to install it i get: > "Could not access network location \bin". How to fix it? My OS is > Windows Vista Home Premium x64. If I post this thread in wrong place > ,sorry but i don't know where to put this thread. WHere ...

Installing Delphi 2009...
We currently are using Delphi 5. We are contemplating upgrading to Delphi 2009. I have been asked to evaluate this new version of Delphi. I understand that I can download a 30-day trial. I believe that I should be able to install the trial version on the same computer that currently 'host' Delphi 5 but in a different folder. However, before actually installing Delphi 2009, I would like to confirm that my assumption is correct. Is anybody able to confirm that Delphi 2009 and Delphi 5 may reside on the same computer without interfering with each other? Thank you. John...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby ...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby ...

Can delphi 2009 and delphi 7 be on the same computer?
Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same computer or will they interfer with each other? I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) when installing 2009? Lorne Anderson wrote: > Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same > computer or will they interfer with each other? > > I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) > when installing 2009? It works fine. You usually want to install the older version first. As for folders, the root folde...

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby So...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Web resources about - Rave Reports and Delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.install

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Bull Report
Qualcomm to Post Results, to Seal Deal with TDK Qualcomm, Inc. is expected to release its earnings report for the first quarter of the fiscal ...

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Report may shed new light on aviation mystery
Malaysian government under pressure from relatives of victims as two-year deadline for compensation claims nears.

Report: Apple drops out of race to obtain streaming rights to ‘Thursday Night Football’
Earlier this year it was reported that Apple was among a handful of tech companies negotiating for the streaming rights to NFL Thursday Night ...

February Employment Report: 242,000 Jobs, 4.9% Unemployment Rate
... employment increased by 242,000 in February, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 4.9 percent , the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported ...