RAD Studio XE5 and Windows 10

Hi all,
There soon will be Windows 10 released and i am wondering,
would XE5 work in Windows 10?

Any responses will be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance

-daniel
0
daniel

RAD Studio XE5 and Delphi XE5 started today in Australia
Presented Without Comment. Our first round of Android and iOS tech preview events with a first look at RAD Studio XE5 and Delphi XE5 started today in Australia. Here are the upcoming locations over the next couple weeks. Join us at one of these locations if you can. Click a city name to register. If you don't see a city near you on this part of the list, visit our World Tour page for more dates and locations. http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com/2013/08/rad-studio-and-delphi-xe5-android-and.html ...

Can not install RAD studio 2010 after having RAD studio 2009
I had RAD Studio 2009 installed and unsuccesfully uninstalled it with an error message 2343. I then removed it with Windows cleanup tool and removed all references in registry as well as all files on hard disk including the once in SysWOW64. When trying to install Rad Studio 2010 I still get the message "For RAD Studio 2010 to co-exist with the version you are trying to install ......:". I can not find any trace on my computer of 2009 version so I'm at a dead end. How can I either force the installation or where does the install file look to lead it to belive I have 2009 insta...

How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?
How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be realized with possible way Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé : > How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine. - Florent Hi Florent, Thank you very much for your suggestion. Let me try to follow it. -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be ...

Installation of RAD Studio over Delphi XE2
Just purchased the special upgrade from Delphi XE2 to RAD Studio XE2. Is it possible to install C++Builder without disturbing my current Delphi installation, or will the installer remove everything (including all the connections to 3rd party tools) first, before installing anything? A re-install of everything represents quite a cost in time. Thanks for any info. > {quote:title=Howard Fox wrote:}{quote} > Just purchased the special upgrade from Delphi XE2 to RAD Studio XE2. Is it possible to install C++Builder without disturbing my current Delphi installation, or will the installer ...

Delphi RAD studio 2007
Hello there, I’m trying to install Delphi RAD studio 2007 – architect edition on my laptop. During installation, I got "This advertised application will not be installed because it might be unsafe. Contact your administrator to change the installation user interface option of the package to basic. I clicked ok to proceed further (as there was no option to cancel the installation process). The installation was successful & I’ve restarted my machine. When starting Delphi, I’m getting “Access Violation at address 7C91072 F in module 'ntdll.dll. Read of address 010D6385” Can yo...

delphi rad studio 2010 installation language [Edit]
Hi There i got both english and french language installation selected but at the end of the software interface is in english .... my question is how do i switch the language of the rad studio 2010 to french ? Thanks Edited by: Pierre Auger on Jan 6, 2010 1:20 PM ...

Upgrade from Delphi XE4 to RAD Studio XE5
Hi, One of my licenses is a Delphi XE4 without maintenance. Is it possible to upgrade it til RADStudio XE5 ( for €1089) and would then the mobile pack be included so I can develop for Android? Sorry for asking but I did not find a clear clue for this in the online shop.. regards Tor there are some specials/promos for upgrades, to mobile add on even, for existing customers that run out on the 31st so get in quick ...

Delphi XE2 Professional install has broken RAD Studio 2009
I've just installed Delphi XE2 Professional and now I can't run RAD Studio 2009. I get the following message every time I try to start RAD Studio ... Attempted registration of assembly "Borland.Build.Tasks.Common.dll" failed. (RegAsm.exe error Code: 100) RegAsm : error RA0000 : An error occurred while .... I'm very much hoping I don't have to reinstall RAD Studio. Appreciate any help. Hi Angus, > I've just installed Delphi XE2 Professional and now I can't run RAD > Studio 2009. I get the following message every time I try to start RAD...

How to install Rad Studio 2007 on Windows 8.1 64bit
I want to install Rad Studio 2007 on a new Surface Pro 3. This machine uses win 8.1 64 bit. I've still got the disks, but don't seem to be able to install from them. I do have a dying win 7 64 bit machine has 2007 installed on it. I know this is an old version, I do have all of the newer versions, but I need to support some legacy programs. When I try to install, the installer wants to install .net 2.0. This is where the install fails. I want to get rid of the older hardware and just use my shiny new toy. Any ideas as to how to install? Thanks Bob Robert wrote: ...

Indy 10 installation on RAD Studio 2010 C++Builder
Hi, I'm stuck trying to install the latest dev snapshot to Rad Studio 2010 C++Builder. I've deleted all references to the old Indy installation and then opened IndySystem140.dpk, IndyCore140.dpk, IndyProtocols140.dpk. The problem is that while trying to compile IndyCore140 after succesfully compiling IndySystem140 it cannot find the reference to IndySystem and says 'Required package 'IndySystem140 not found'. I've tried everything but I cannot get any further... I haven't found any instructions either apart from the ones on the Indy website. Kind rega...

can't install Rad Studio 2010 on windows 7...
Hello, *Existing Configuration:* - All-Access slip file copied in the setup directory. - Windows 7 Pro / US locale - Delphi 2007 already installed - BDE with SQL links installed (It's a fresh install of the OS, other softs on the machine are: Visual Studio, Office 2007, RapidSQL, Change Manager, Visual Source Safe, Jedi VCS) *When I try to install RAD Studio 2010:* "The Embarcadero RAD Studio Databse Pack failed to install. Please run dbpack_setup.exe from the installation folder to retry". - When I run dbpack_setup.exe separately it works. But I can't setup ...

installation codegear rad studio 2007 under windows vista home premium
Hello, I have tried to install rad studio 2007 under vista home premium but i got a message that mdac 2.8 is not installed and setup process canceled. mdac 2.8 is made for windows xp and not for vista. Have anyone any ideas? Thanks, Vlad ...

XE7 Rad Studio Trial under Windows 10, cannot connect to Quality Central
I am trying to log on to Quality central with XE7 Rad Studio installed under WIndows 10 Technical Preview. I get a "The operation Timed out" message. Is quality central just down right now? > {quote:title=Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:}{quote} > Larry wrote: > > > Is quality central just down right now? > > I think so. Neither the QC web interface nor QCPlus are able to log in, > either. > > -- > Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Thanks Remy! Larry wrote: > Is quality central just down right now? I think so. Neither the QC web inter...

Special care for Installing Delphi XE and keeping RAD Studio 2007
Hi to all, I have a RAD Studio 2007 version that is in production, and I need to install Delphi XE in the same machine but I don't want my 2007 projects to be affected with this. I'm planning to migrate all projects to XE but it is going to take a while. For doing this is there any special care to take? Any tips about this will be appreciated. Nando. > {quote:title=Hernando Duque wrote:}{quote} > Hi to all, > > I have a RAD Studio 2007 version that is in production, and I need to install Delphi XE in the same machine but I don't want my 2007 projects t...

Web resources about - RAD Studio XE5 and Windows 10 - embarcadero.delphi.install

The Windows Blog

PD: Wendy's manager told to break all of the windows in phone hoax
Break the windows of your restaurant. Right now.

Chrome picks up bonus security features on Windows 10
(credit: Moyan Brenn ) The Windows 10 November update (version 1511, build 10586) included a handful of new security features to provide protection ...

Extensions are coming to Microsoft Edge via the Windows Store, and Insiders will be able to try them ...
The kindest thing that can be said about Microsoft Edge is Windows 10 's new browser has potential . It’s far from awful, it’s just rather unfinished. ...

The truth about how well Windows 10 is doing with Microsoft's most important customers
In January, Microsoft said that 75% of its enterprise customers are testing Windows 10. New research from a company called Spiceworks shows ...

Review: 2 low-cost Windows 10 laptops challenge the Chromebooks
... has shown that lightweight, low-cost technology has a place in today's marketplace and, perhaps in answer to that, several low-cost Windows ...

Arizona Wendy’s, Jack In The Box Hit By Prank Calls Instructing Workers To Break Restaurants’ Windows ...
If you work at a restaurant, or any other business with windows, take note: don’t listen to anyone who calls and tells you to break every window ...

VAIO's debut Windows 10 phone is a lot prettier than its name
A few years ago, Windows Phone tried to make a splash with vibrant colors, sharp contours and unusual palettes. Then things got a little quiet. ...