Problems with installation of Orpheus in Delphi 2010

I am changing computer and have to reinstall all my 3:rd part Components. I downloaded the newest version of Orpheus408.zip and tired to follow the instructions in the readme408.txt file. However, when I come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk,  I get an error, Can’t load package O408_r140.bpl. 
How can that be solved?

Regards,
Bengt
0
Bengt
9/13/2013 2:11:37 PM
embarcadero.delphi.install 1244 articles. 0 followers. Follow

22 Replies
1300 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

Bengt,

| However, when I come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk,  I get
| an error, Can’t load package O408_r140.bpl.  How can that be solved?

Have you set the search path? 


-- 

   Q 

09/13/2013 09:36:49

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/13/2013 4:38:24 PM
Yes, I have set the path in Tools/Options/Environment Options/Dephi Options/Library-Win32 to Orpheuspath\source and Orpheuspath\packages.

Bengt
0
Bengt
9/13/2013 7:26:45 PM
Bengt Hakansson wrote:
> Yes, I have set the path in Tools/Options/Environment Options/Dephi Options/Library-Win32 to Orpheuspath\source and Orpheuspath\packages.
> 
> Bengt

your runtime package is not being compiled and put in a spot that is in the OS 
path.  Run time packages are loaded through normal OS Dll loading logic. Setting 
the library options are compile time options (and adding source to the library 
path is usually bad form, add the path to the dcu's and when you compile put the 
dcu's in their own directory - that directory is what you add to the library 
path.  Source belongs in the browsing path).  Put O408_r140.bpl in your path 
somewhere.

General OS loading rules
1) Working directory
2) <windows>, <windows/system>
3) Path


-- 
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor
I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die.
Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.
              (Fish)
0
Jeff
9/13/2013 7:55:04 PM
>Put O408_r140.bpl in your path 
> somewhere.
> 
> General OS loading rules
> 1) Working directory
> 2) <windows>, <windows/system>
> 3) Path
> 

The second directory in my path is C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\7.0\Bpl (typing path in a Command Prompt window) and O408_r140.bpl is put in that same directory (shown in Swedish translation by Explorer)  by the compiler. Shouldn't that work?

I also tried to copy O408_r140.bpl  to the working directory, to c:\Windows and to C:\Windows\System32, but with the same result; Can't load package O408_r140.bpl. Have I missed something important?
0
Bengt
9/13/2013 9:44:45 PM
Bengt Hakansson wrote:
>> Put O408_r140.bpl in your path 
>> somewhere.
>>
>> General OS loading rules
>> 1) Working directory
>> 2) <windows>, <windows/system>
>> 3) Path
>>
> 
> The second directory in my path is C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\7.0\Bpl (typing path in a Command Prompt window) and O408_r140.bpl is put in that same directory (shown in Swedish translation by Explorer)  by the compiler. Shouldn't that work?
> 
> I also tried to copy O408_r140.bpl  to the working directory, to c:\Windows and to C:\Windows\System32, but with the same result; Can't load package O408_r140.bpl. Have I missed something important?

Are all the dependencies that that package needs also in the path?  If 
O408_r140.bpl requires a package not on the path it can't be loaded and that 
will be the error you get, not the package stopping it from being loaded.  Use 
something like dependency walker on it or GExpert's PE Viewer to look at its 
imports.

-- 
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor
I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die.
Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.
              (Fish)
0
Jeff
9/14/2013 6:02:13 AM
On 13.09.2013 16:11, Bengt Hakansson wrote:
> I am changing computer and have to reinstall all my 3:rd part Components. I downloaded the newest version of Orpheus408.zip and tired to follow the instructions in the readme408.txt file. However, when I come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk,  I get an error, Can’t load package O408_r140.bpl.
> How can that be solved?

Most possibly there is an error in the unit referencing in the dpk file.

I for my part include the version number another way so dpk files always 
refer to unique files.

Under the packages folder I have added version specific subfolders, like 
D2006, D2007, D2010, DXE etc. etc.

THen I have copied *.dpk and *.res to each of these folders and imported 
the dpk files into a group that is stored with a project name

I then rename the dpk files to O408_r, O408_d, O408_br and O408_bd

Then I have opened each of the dpk-files by right clicking the 
respective bpl-file and added

{$LIBSUFFIX '110'}

In the list at top which most possibly look like this

{$R *.res}
{$ALIGN 8}
{$ASSERTIONS ON}
{$BOOLEVAL OFF}
{$DEBUGINFO OFF}
{$EXTENDEDSYNTAX ON}
{$IMPORTEDDATA ON}
{$IOCHECKS ON}
{$LOCALSYMBOLS OFF}
{$LONGSTRINGS ON}
{$OPENSTRINGS ON}
{$OPTIMIZATION ON}
{$OVERFLOWCHECKS OFF}
{$RANGECHECKS OFF}
{$REFERENCEINFO OFF}
{$SAFEDIVIDE OFF}
{$STACKFRAMES OFF}
{$TYPEDADDRESS OFF}
{$VARSTRINGCHECKS ON}
{$WRITEABLECONST ON}
{$MINENUMSIZE 1}
{$IMAGEBASE $400000}
{$DESCRIPTION 'TurboPower Orpheus 4.08 runtime package - VCL110'}
{$LIBSUFFIX '110'}  <<<<----------------------------------------- Here 
it most likely is 140 :-)
{$RUNONLY}
{$IMPLICITBUILD OFF}
{$DEFINE RELEASE}

Do this for each file and then compiler look for the right files

For all versions I then has corrected data same way,

PS. Also remember to add ..\ in the contains list so there stands 
...\..\<unit name>





-- 
Delphi programmer at Dep.of Nutrition research, Faculty of Medicine, 
University of Oslo, Norway
http://www.med.uio.no/imb/personer/adm/achristo/index.html
0
Alf
9/14/2013 12:21:43 PM
> Are all the dependencies that that package needs also in the path?  If 
> O408_r140.bpl requires a package not on the path it can't be loaded and that 
> will be the error you get, not the package stopping it from being loaded.  Use 
> something like dependency walker on it or GExpert's PE Viewer to look at its 
> imports.
> 
My problems might have something to do with the 64 bit Windows 7 on this computer. My old one has a 32 bit Windows and there I had no problems with the installation a year ago. I also tried to install the one year old Orpheus version I use on that computer, but I got the same installation error.

I can see that some of the required packages are in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, and that directory doesn't exist in the 32 bit Windows and it wasn't in the OS path on the 64 bit computer. I added that directory to the OS pat, but it didn't help. 

Dependency Walker reports a number of files that cannot be found Six of them are API/MS/WIN/CORE*.DLL and the other DCOMP.DLL and IESHIMS.DLL. DCOMP.DLL doesn\t seem to be in the computer, but IESHIMS.DLL is many maps. Dependency Walkeer also reports that at least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependant module and Modues with different CPU types were found.
0
Bengt
9/15/2013 12:44:13 AM
On 15.09.2013 02:44, Bengt Hakansson wrote:

> My problems might have something to do with the 64 bit Windows 7 on this computer. My old one has a 32 bit Windows and there I had no problems with the installation a year ago. I also tried to install the one year old Orpheus version I use on that computer, but I got the same installation error.

Had no problem installing on my WIn64 computer


-- 
Delphi programmer at Dep.of Nutrition research, Faculty of Medicine, 
University of Oslo, Norway
http://www.med.uio.no/imb/personer/adm/achristo/index.html
0
Alf
9/15/2013 12:08:49 PM
Bengt Hakansson wrote:
>>
> My problems might have something to do with the 64 bit Windows 7 on this computer. My old one has a 32 bit Windows and there I had no problems with the installation a year ago. I also tried to install the one year old Orpheus version I use on that computer, but I got the same installation error.
> 
> I can see that some of the required packages are in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, and that directory doesn't exist in the 32 bit Windows and it wasn't in the OS path on the 64 bit computer. I added that directory to the OS pat, but it didn't help. 
> 

As long as windows\system32 is there the OS knows for 32 bit apps to look in 
syswow64, you should not add syswow64 to your path as it could screw up 64 bit apps.

> Dependency Walker reports a number of files that cannot be found Six of them are API/MS/WIN/CORE*.DLL and the other DCOMP.DLL and IESHIMS.DLL. DCOMP.DLL doesn\t seem to be in the computer, but IESHIMS.DLL is many maps. Dependency Walkeer also reports that at least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependant module and Modues with different CPU types were found.

Those are special dll's that the OS knows where tehy are, but dependency walker 
will not find on the path.  I would be concentrating on the requires of your 
runtime package that is failing to be loaded.

-- 
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor
I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die.
Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.
              (Fish)
0
Jeff
9/15/2013 2:25:33 PM
> I would be concentrating on the requires of your 
> runtime package that is failing to be loaded.


rtl140.bpl and vcl140.bpl were in the Dependency Walker error list. They are in C:\Windows\SysWOW64. As a test, I copied them to the ...RAD Studio\7.0\Bpl map and recompiled but the error was still there. However, the files disappeared from the Dependency Walker error list. 

This seems to be a difficult case. I really don't know how to continue.

Bengt
0
Bengt
9/15/2013 3:58:43 PM
Bengt,

| This seems to be a difficult case. I really don't know how to
| continue.

OE407 was the last version I used for D2009/D2010.  I'm not even sure
if OE408 still included the stuff for versions prior to XE.  I just
looked on my system and I only have packages for OE408 XE and XE2.  But
I may have just copied those packages since I'm now using XE2.

You might try to rattle Roman Kassebaum's cage and see if he can help.
Roman is the de facto OE expert these days.

-- 

   Q 

09/15/2013 09:56:45

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/15/2013 5:02:25 PM
On 15.09.2013 16:25, Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:
> Bengt Hakansson wrote:
>>>
>> My problems might have something to do with the 64 bit Windows 7 on this computer. My old one has a 32 bit Windows and there I had no problems with the installation a year ago. I also tried to install the one year old Orpheus version I use on that computer, but I got the same installation error.
>>
>> I can see that some of the required packages are in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, and that directory doesn't exist in the 32 bit Windows and it wasn't in the OS path on the 64 bit computer. I added that directory to the OS pat, but it didn't help.
>>
>
> As long as windows\system32 is there the OS knows for 32 bit apps to look in
> syswow64, you should not add syswow64 to your path as it could screw up 64 bit apps.
>
>> Dependency Walker reports a number of files that cannot be found Six of them are API/MS/WIN/CORE*.DLL and the other DCOMP.DLL and IESHIMS.DLL. DCOMP.DLL doesn\t seem to be in the computer, but IESHIMS.DLL is many maps. Dependency Walkeer also reports that at least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependant module and Modues with different CPU types were found.
>
> Those are special dll's that the OS knows where tehy are, but dependency walker
> will not find on the path.  I would be concentrating on the requires of your
> runtime package that is failing to be loaded.
>

Had the same problem myself once upon a time before I moved the dpk and 
res file into own directories and renamed the files to same name and 
instead put version name into the dpk file. See my comment.

-- 
Delphi programmer at Dep.of Nutrition research, Faculty of Medicine, 
University of Oslo, Norway
http://www.med.uio.no/imb/personer/adm/achristo/index.html
0
Alf
9/15/2013 5:23:10 PM
> OE407 was the last version I used for D2009/D2010.  I'm not even sure
> if OE408 still included the stuff for versions prior to XE.  I just
> looked on my system and I only have packages for OE408 XE and XE2.  But
> I may have just copied those packages since I'm now using XE2.
> 
The problem seems to be related to this specific computer. On the old one, also Window 7 but 32 bit, I downloaded the file Orpheus408.zip 2012-04-13, but it was OE407. It was no problem to install it and it has worked. But when I try to install that version on the newer computer I get the same problem as with the just downloaded zip-file.
0
Bengt
9/15/2013 6:13:11 PM
Bengt,

Would you like for me to send you the OE408 zip file I'm using? 

-- 

   Q 

09/15/2013 11:53:08

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/15/2013 6:55:21 PM
Hi, I don't really understand how you mean. 

> Most possibly there is an error in the unit referencing in the dpk file.
> 
> I for my part include the version number another way so dpk files always 
> refer to unique files.
> 
> Under the packages folder I have added version specific subfolders, like 
> D2006, D2007, D2010, DXE etc. etc.
> 
When unzipping Orpheus408.zip, subfolders named Delphi 2007 ... Delphi XE4 were created in the packages folder containing about 15 files, mostly dproj, dpk and res-files like O408_r.dproj, O408_r.dpk and O408_r.res. Should that folders be used? 


> THen I have copied *.dpk and *.res to each of these folders and imported 
> the dpk files into a group that is stored with a project name
> 
Should it be all dpk and res-files in the project folder? There are about 50 dpk-files and 100 res-files with names beginning with O406, O4062 and O407, but not with O408.


 
> I then rename the dpk files to O408_r, O408_d, O408_br and O408_bd
> 
> Then I have opened each of the dpk-files by right clicking the 
> respective bpl-file and added
> 
> {$LIBSUFFIX '110'}
> 
> In the list at top which most possibly look like this
> 
> {$R *.res}
> {$ALIGN 8}
> {$ASSERTIONS ON}
> {$BOOLEVAL OFF}
> {$DEBUGINFO OFF}
> {$EXTENDEDSYNTAX ON}
> {$IMPORTEDDATA ON}
> {$IOCHECKS ON}
> {$LOCALSYMBOLS OFF}
> {$LONGSTRINGS ON}
> {$OPENSTRINGS ON}
> {$OPTIMIZATION ON}
> {$OVERFLOWCHECKS OFF}
> {$RANGECHECKS OFF}
> {$REFERENCEINFO OFF}
> {$SAFEDIVIDE OFF}
> {$STACKFRAMES OFF}
> {$TYPEDADDRESS OFF}
> {$VARSTRINGCHECKS ON}
> {$WRITEABLECONST ON}
> {$MINENUMSIZE 1}
> {$IMAGEBASE $400000}
> {$DESCRIPTION 'TurboPower Orpheus 4.08 runtime package - VCL110'}
> {$LIBSUFFIX '110'}  <<<<----------------------------------------- Here 

In the O408_r.dp file which I look at, these rows are here. Have they already user your method? (4.07 must be wrong!?)
 
{$DESCRIPTION 'TurboPower Orpheus 4.07 runtime package - VCL140'}
{$LIBSUFFIX '140'}

> it most likely is 140 :-)
> {$RUNONLY}
> {$IMPLICITBUILD OFF}
> {$DEFINE RELEASE}
>
0
Bengt
9/15/2013 6:57:11 PM
> 
> Would you like for me to send you the OE408 zip file I'm using? 
> 
Yes please, maybe an older version would work. You can send it to horticonsult@telia.com

Regards
Bengt
0
Bengt
9/15/2013 7:02:50 PM
Bengt,

| Yes please, maybe an older version would work. You can send it to

Sent, using TransferBigFiles. 


-- 

   Q 

09/15/2013 17:04:06

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/16/2013 12:05:47 AM
Thanks', the Orpheus407AU_4.zip file seems to work. It installs without any errors. I don't get the bug fixes and improvements of ver 408, but I hope I can live with it. Maybe, the solution would be to use a newer Delphi version.

Bengt
0
Bengt
9/16/2013 4:50:11 PM
Bengt,

| I don't get the bug fixes and improvements of ver 408, but I hope I
| can live with it.

I don't recall any major issues with it when I was using it.  But drop
in and let us know if you encounter anything.

I'll rattle Roman's cage and see if he knows of any issues. 


-- 

   Q 

09/16/2013 10:28:54

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/16/2013 6:11:54 PM
Hi Bengt,

> I am changing computer and have to reinstall all my 3:rd part
Components. I downloaded the newest version of Orpheus408.zip and tired
to follow the instructions in the readme408.txt file. However, when I
come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk,  I get an error, Can’t
load package O408_r140.bpl.
> How can that be solved?

Remove any previous versions of Orpheus.

Open the "Orpheus Delphi 2010.groupproj" inside the IDE.

Under "project/options" you will find the dcp and bpl output dir. Make
them blank.

Repeat this for all packages.

Then recompile all packages and install the design time packages.

-- 
Roman Kassebaum
Embarcadero Technology Partner
Embarcadero MVP
Roman's Blog: http://blog.kassebaum.eu
0
Roman
9/16/2013 7:34:46 PM
Hi Bengt,

> I am changing computer and have to reinstall all my 3:rd part
Components. I downloaded the newest version of Orpheus408.zip and tired
to follow the instructions in the readme408.txt file. However, when I
come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk,  I get an error, Can’t
load package O408_r140.bpl.
> How can that be solved?

Remove any previous versions of Orpheus.

Open the "Orpheus Delphi 2010.groupproj" inside the IDE.

Under "project/options" you will find the dcp and bpl output dir. Make
them blank.

Repeat this for all packages.

Then recompile all packages and install the design time packages.

-- 
Roman Kassebaum
Embarcadero Technology Partner
Embarcadero MVP
Roman's Blog: http://blog.kassebaum.eu
0
Roman
9/16/2013 7:35:04 PM
Bengt,

| I'll rattle Roman's cage and see if he knows of any issues.

I did. 

-- 

   Q 

09/16/2013 12:38:43

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin
9/16/2013 7:40:15 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Delphi 6 and Delphi 2010 Install same machine
I'm currently still on Delphi 6 for some legacy software, but I'm looking at installing Delphi 2010 on my Windows XP machine. Are there any known issues with installing D2010 on an XP machine that already has Delphi 6 installed? (I'm not talking about updating the projects code/controls/etc, just running the IDE's). > I'm currently still on Delphi 6 for some legacy software, but I'm > looking at installing Delphi 2010 on my Windows XP machine. > > Are there any known issues with installing D2010 on an XP machine that > already has Delphi 6 i...

I have installed the Delphi 2010, How install XE5 on the same computer?
HI! I have Delphi 2010 in my notebook. And I buy one new upgrade XE5. 1-To install XE5, I have to uninstall 2010 before ? 2-If I install XE5 without uninstalling 2010, the two continue working ? 3-Ideally I could continue compiling my systems, with 2010. While doing compatibility tests with XP5. This is possible ? Thanks to anyone who can help me ! Luiz, | I have Delphi 2010 in my notebook. | And I buy one new upgrade XE5. | | 1-To install XE5, I have to uninstall 2010 before ? | | 2-If I install XE5 without uninstalling 2010, the two continue | working ? | | 3-...

Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!
Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product. I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem. Please some people can help me??????? ---------------------------------------------- Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar E...

Delphi 2010 Installation Problem
I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to correct an error I receive at compile time. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This error occurs on even a simple project containing one form with no components. Thanks for any help!!! John I have this exact same problem. Im so frustrated with 2010.. what do I do? <John Turner> wrote in message news:198672@forums.codegear.com... >I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to >correct an error I r...

Delphi 2010 installation Problem with Win7
I just downloaded the delphi 2010 trial version from embarcadero, I try to install to a new laptop with a fresh windows 7 home prem. installed, I double click the install_RADStudio.exe, and click "install Delphi and/or C++ Builder 2010", the first dialogue shows "The installaware wizard is verifying the contents of the setup package...", after a few secons then the second dialogue shows" The installaware is preparing the install wizard...", and the just disappeared and not continue, nothing happened more, I tried to install with the adminstrator priviliage, and c...

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Problem installing help with Delphi/CBuilder 2010 on Windows 7
I am having an issue with the help system with Delphi and CBuilder 2010. I'm running Windows 7 64bit and each time I hit the help icon in the IDE I get the following error message: "The Microsoft Document Explorer is not installed and the help system will not function. Please re-install our documentation." I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still have this error message. I'm not sure what else there is for me to do. Does anyone have any clue as to how to resolve this problem? Thanks Tribble Carter wrote: > I am having an issue with the h...

Problem Installing TurboPower Orpheus in Delphi XE2
Hi everybody, I'm new here and I need help with a problem, I have Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 Delphi and I try to install the orpheus components. I follow the steps in the readme file, but I don't know why when I install the package, delphi crashes and stops working. I changed the platform to win32 but still not working. Anyone knows what's happening?.Thanks. Luis, What version of Orpheus4 are you using? Where did you get it? -- Q 07/03/2012 13:55:35 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] > {quote:title=Quentin Correll wrote:}{quote} >...

Installing Delphi 7 and Delphi XE5 on same machine
Is there any implication installing Delphi 7 and XE5 on a same machine? Will it affect the 3rd party components, libraries, dll etc.? On 15/12/2013 23:56, Ebizit IT wrote: > Is there any implication installing Delphi 7 and XE5 on a same machine? Will it affect the 3rd party components, libraries, dll etc.? Ebizit, The usual guideline is to install in release order, Delphi 7 first, then XE5. I would also advise installing in a dedicated, security open directory such as: C:\Tools\Delphi-7 C:\Tools\Delphi-XE5 However, since I cannot afford the grossly inflated pric...

Problem installing in delphi 6
Hi, I tried to install firedac x delphi6 (I have a client that still use delphi6), the normal installation fail saying that cannot find the correct path for required vcl package, while trying to install the packages manually after setting thr right say that pakages are in old format and must bee converted, and then say that cannot find the source files in the path. Some suggestion to solve the problem is welcome. Hello Angelo You can use QI3 at: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/rad_studio/firedac/Installation.html > say that pakages are in old format and must bee convert...

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the inst...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

Delphi 2010 help not installed?
I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? thanks Chisolm Wilson wrote: > I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says > the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... > > How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and you will see the second option to install Help. if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and download the help se...

delphi 2009 installation problem
[21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [5000CE7D]{rtl120.bpl } System.@CheckAutoResult (Line 21834, "System.pas" + 6) + $0 [21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [21C78232]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.ResolveTempTaskHostStorage (Line 419, "InteropApp.pas" + 5) + $2B [21C777CE]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.Create (Line 268, "InteropApp.pas" + 48) + $3...

Web resources about - Problems with installation of Orpheus in Delphi 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gen. Lucius D. Clay Kaserne (former Wiesbaden Army Airfield, renamed 2012), Wiesbaden The rationale behind the large number of closures is that ...

Fulton Center - Glass Installation - Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) - Facebook
As of June 8, 2012, several of the Fulton Center's newly built and rehabilitated underground passageways have been substantially completed. Photo:... ...

App Store - Smiley+ Easy Emoji Installation for iPhone
Get Smiley+ Easy Emoji Installation for iPhone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

SRNL Fiber Optic Cable Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The SRNS Information and Technology department installs new fiber optic cable to expand communication capabilities for the Savannah River National ...

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Cyclone Marcia: Building regulator to investigate dodgy roof installations
Queensland's building industry regulator will be asking for answers from contractors responsible for dodgy roof installations exposed by Tropical ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Canada Post Suspends Community Mailbox Installation 55
... the comprehensive program on hold in an orderly fashion,'' said a statement. OTTAWA — The country's national mail carrier has halted the installation ...

Apple TV advertising goes beyond small screen with new billboard installations
Taking its Apple TV advertising campaign beyond the small screen and into the real world, Apple is in the process of plastering U.S. billboards ...

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...

Resources last updated: 11/30/2015 2:41:02 AM