Problem installing RAD Delphi 2007 Enterprise [Edit]

I have problems with installing Delphi 2007 Enterprise. I get the following error:

*Downloading of installation data from the web has failed.*
*Please make sure that you are connected to the internet.*

I have internet access and it is working with no problems. The installation worked without any problems the fist time.

Does anyone have any ideas about this problem.

Thanks

Leon

Edited by: Leo Dil on Apr 8, 2010 1:17 AM
0
Leo

> {quote:title=Leo Dil wrote:}{quote}
> Does anyone have any ideas about this problem.

You can always download the .ISO and make your own installation disk, or download the full installation and run it locally.
0
Ken
4/8/2010 1:15:12 PM
I have a DVD where can I download the Enterprise.
Can I use the license of the DVD to install the ISO?

Thanks

> {quote:title=Ken White wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Leo Dil wrote:}{quote}
> > Does anyone have any ideas about this problem.
>
> You can always download the .ISO and make your own installation disk, or download the full installation and run it locally.
0
Leo
4/8/2010 1:25:05 PM
Hi Leo,

> I have a DVD where can I download the Enterprise.

If you have a DVD, then your serial number will install the correct
version (all versions: Pro, Enterprise, etc.) are on the DVD.

> Can I use the license of the DVD to install the ISO?

You can use your serial number to install from the ISO as well.

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
4/8/2010 2:41:30 PM
Hi Bob,

Here is the problem. I got a *.slip file and don't have any serial number. I've installed it correctly the first time.
So is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks

> {quote:title=Bob Swart wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Leo,
>
> > I have a DVD where can I download the Enterprise.
>
> If you have a DVD, then your serial number will install the correct
> version (all versions: Pro, Enterprise, etc.) are on the DVD.
>
> > Can I use the license of the DVD to install the ISO?
>
> You can use your serial number to install from the ISO as well.
>
> Groetjes,
>            Bob Swart
>
> --
> Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
> Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
> Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
> http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
> Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
> Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
> Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Leo
4/9/2010 9:02:22 AM
Hi Leo,

> Here is the problem. I got a *.slip file and don't have any serial number. I've installed it correctly the first time.
> So is there a solution to this problem?

How did you get the slip file? After installation when you were asked to
register? When did you use the slip file last time - and how did you
install the last time??

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
4/9/2010 9:49:22 AM
Hi Bob,

De last time I got the slip file via email. They told me that I could you it many time.
Here is what I've done.

I've put the slip file to the install folder of the Delphi 2007 installation and Delphi doesn't ask for serial number anymore, but once
busy with the installation I get the error.

I've made a ISO myself to be able to add the slip file to install directory.

Thanks

> {quote:title=Bob Swart wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Leo,
>
> > Here is the problem. I got a *.slip file and don't have any serial number. I've installed it correctly the first time.
> > So is there a solution to this problem?
>
> How did you get the slip file? After installation when you were asked to
> register? When did you use the slip file last time - and how did you
> install the last time??
>
> Groetjes,
>            Bob Swart
>
> --
> Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
> Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
> Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
> http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
> Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
> Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
> Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Leo
4/9/2010 11:13:23 AM
Hi Leo,

> De last time I got the slip file via email. They told me that I could you it many time.

Then I'm afraid your best option is to contact the party who got you the
slip file in the first place, and see if they can help you, sorry.

I always deliver serial numbers to my customers (and never slip files -
the only slip files I ever saw were for old trial versions).

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
4/9/2010 12:30:50 PM
Thanks for the replies Bob. I've contacted them hope they send me a serial number.

Thanks

Leon
0
Leo

Delphi RAD studio 2007
Hello there, I’m trying to install Delphi RAD studio 2007 – architect edition on my laptop. During installation, I got "This advertised application will not be installed because it might be unsafe. Contact your administrator to change the installation user interface option of the package to basic. I clicked ok to proceed further (as there was no option to cancel the installation process). The installation was successful & I’ve restarted my machine. When starting Delphi, I’m getting “Access Violation at address 7C91072 F in module 'ntdll.dll. Read of address 010D6385” Can yo...

Install Delphi 2007 with .NET 2 Problem
I am attempting to re-install Delphi 2007 in Windows XP and have discovered that it requires .NET 2 to be installed before continuing. However, I cannot install v2 on my system since v2.1 is already installed. The "solution" suggested from from Microsoft was to uninstall .NET v2.1. However, the v2.1 will not uninstall because other installations are dependent on the v2.1 These seem to be my options so far: Solution 1: Uninstall .NET 4, 3.5, 3, and 2.1 - then install Delphi 2007. Not sure this will work. Solution 2: Find a Delphi installation that does not require .NET...

Install problem with JCL and Delphi XE [Edit]
I've got XE fired up under Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I'm installing various 3rd-party things. My latest obstacle is JCL. I think I'm following the instructions, but since I've never been clear on why there is an install.bat in both the JCL and JVCL folders, I have my doubts. When I run the jcl\install.bat I get an error: JclResources.pas(2014) Fatal: F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\8.0\hpp\JclResources.hpp' ....failed This happens despite the fact that I have changed the BPL path from: C:\Users\Public\Documents\...

delphi rad studio 2010 installation language [Edit]
Hi There i got both english and french language installation selected but at the end of the software interface is in english .... my question is how do i switch the language of the rad studio 2010 to french ? Thanks Edited by: Pierre Auger on Jan 6, 2010 1:20 PM ...

Install Delphi 2007 in Windows 8.1 [Edit]
I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad Studio 2007 installer fails. It tries to install the .Net 2.0 prerequisite and then stops with the following error: ".NET Framework 2.0 (x64) could not be installed." I neither want nor need this framework so is there any way to disable this? Or get past this error? TIA. The IDE needs .Net. I suggest you try Right Click and Run as Administrator and see if that solves it. Fulvio Castelli wrote: > I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad St...

Delphi 7 .NET preview compiler install problem [Edit]
Hi all, i know this is old tech but i was giving .NET a try with D7 (which we are still using for production :( ) and have run into installation problems. the download can be found here [http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/25952 |http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/25952]. i have followed the instructions in the Readme.txt file specifically: -unpacked and installed .NET for D7; -installed .NET full release 3.5 (performed a repair as was on my PC anyway) -copied over the necessary files from \aspx\Framework to <Windows directory>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5 -registered rescvt.dll: exec...

Special care for Installing Delphi XE and keeping RAD Studio 2007
Hi to all, I have a RAD Studio 2007 version that is in production, and I need to install Delphi XE in the same machine but I don't want my 2007 projects to be affected with this. I'm planning to migrate all projects to XE but it is going to take a while. For doing this is there any special care to take? Any tips about this will be appreciated. Nando. > {quote:title=Hernando Duque wrote:}{quote} > Hi to all, > > I have a RAD Studio 2007 version that is in production, and I need to install Delphi XE in the same machine but I don't want my 2007 projects t...

Installation of Delphi 2007
My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? No solution ? Bertrand KIMM wrote: > My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. > How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? > You can get serial number and software from our registered users download area: 1. http://members.embarcadero.com 2. Login using the same credentials you used to register your product 3. Agree to export terms if prompted to do so 4. Click My registered products to get your s...

How do I install Delphi 2007 components into C++Builder 2007?
Hi Folks, I have a Delphi component that installs into Delphi 2007, and it then appears in the tool palette. That's all fine. When I then run C++Builder 2007, I can see that my component package is already installed, and can even uninstall and re-install it, but the component doesn't appear in the tool palette. What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? -- Simon <Simon Armstrong> wrote in message news:5932@forums.codegear.com... > What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? Did you enable the "Generate all...

Delphi 2010 Installation Problem
I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to correct an error I receive at compile time. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This error occurs on even a simple project containing one form with no components. Thanks for any help!!! John I have this exact same problem. Im so frustrated with 2010.. what do I do? <John Turner> wrote in message news:198672@forums.codegear.com... >I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to >correct an error I r...

Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!
Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product. I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem. Please some people can help me??????? ---------------------------------------------- Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar E...

Web resources about - Problem installing RAD Delphi 2007 Enterprise [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper