Modify a working Delphi XE4 installation does not work

Hello,

i need to upgrade the intraweb component in Delphi XE4 to the official atozed license.

The info from atozed is first to uninstall the bundled version.

But when i start the installation wizard from XE4 and select modify,  a message "serial number unvalid" appears
and i can only stop with taskmanager.

What can i do.

Thanks
Theo
0
Theo

Ok, i found the solution myself.

Here is how it goes:

http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43089
0
Theo

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

Installation Delphi 2010 trial is not working
When I started install_RADStudio.exe, and selected the first item (Install Delphi and/or C++ Builder 2010), after the first two bar-dialogs (verifying, preparing), nothing happend. What's wrong? selmeci istvan wrote: > When I started install_RADStudio.exe, and selected the first item > (Install Delphi and/or C++ Builder 2010), after the first two > bar-dialogs (verifying, preparing), nothing happend. What's wrong? Just be patient. The installation is big, and it may take some time before it starts showing signs of activity. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http:...

Delphi 2009 not working after installation of XE2
After installling XE2 I cannot start a previously installed version of 2009. At startup I get the following error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name:key. This is the same error noted in the previous thread (54468). I tried the answer in that thread of adding the -rfoo parameter to the BDS.exe command line, but it doesn't work in my case. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks Mike The Details of the error are: [21D7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [5000CC8D]{rtl120.bpl } System.@CheckAu...

Componet installation does not work in Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm trying to install a very simple component ("MyButton") package into Delphi 2010, but when I put the component on my form and try to compile it, I get a path releated error: *[DCC Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(7): F1026 File not found: 'MyButton.dcu'* If I make the exact same operation in Delphi 2007 it compiles without any errors and works like a charm. Both installations are new and no extra paths has been added to either of them. What am I doing wrong and why does this not work in D2010 when it works in D2007? Here are the steps* done in order to create a t...

Installed on 2 work systems and will also install on 2 home PCs tonight -- ZERO ISSUES and it's working great :)
Name: Harry Waldron Email: harrywaldronmvp_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Installed on 2 work systems and will also install on 2 home PCs tonight -- ZERO ISSUES and it's working great :) Comments: I assist as one of the moderators in the Mozillazine forums and want to get some early experiences with FF 2.0. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

Modifying Delphi Installation
When modifying a Delphi installation, Delphi XE in this particular case, the installer should not redo things that were not "modified". For example, if I want to install an updated version of IntraWeb, I'm first asked to go to Add/Remove Programs to change/modify the Delphi XE install, and remove "VCL for the Web". When I do this, why are the Subversion and CodeSite Express installers launched? I already had them installed and made no changes to those selections. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know of a QC entry for it? If not, I'll create one...

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Is dll developed in Delphi 6 works on Delphi 2?
I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was developed in Delphi 2 use that dll.? If not, please let me know in which areas i need change. The dll work is only to print and email. With regards, Srikanth Varma Srikanth varma wrote: > I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal > vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was > developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was d...

Unit working on delphi 7
Hello, i have unit working on delphi7 - 2010 BUT on XE5 give me a lot of errors can you help me please to check whats wrong in the unit on XE5 {$WARNINGS OFF} unit CommonMemoryUnit; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Dialogs; type TCommMemNT = class(TObject) private FMemPtr:pointer; FhProcess:THandle; FdwProcessId:DWORD; FSize:integer; FPosition : Cardinal; protected procedure Open(AllocSize:integer); procedure Close; public constructor Create(hTarget:HWND;AllocSize:integer); destructor Destroy;override; procedure Ze...

Wireless works on Live Session, stops working once installed
I'm a little embarassed about asking this, because I suspect I'm overlooking something obvious. I just installed OpenSuse 11.2 using a Live Session CD (KDE) on a computer that can only access internet via a USB Wireless adapter. During the Live Session the internet worked without problems once I gave the password to the network (WEP), I even surfed during the installation. Now, with the system installed I can't make the wireless work. I don't know what could be that different from the Live Session, I don't really know much about networks and I'm stumped. ...

Web resources about - Modify a working Delphi XE4 installation does not work - embarcadero.delphi.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...