ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv

When deploying my first app in xe4 in debug mode to an real device i get this error
the app runs on the simulator

  ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv7

how to solve?
0
Rene

> {quote:title=Rene Pijnacker wrote:}{quote}
> When deploying my first app in xe4 in debug mode to an real device i get this error
> the app runs on the simulator
>
>   ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv7
>
> how to solve?

Figured it out.

It's about xcode tools and have had multiple xcode versions on apple system.
When you install xcodetools xcode-preferences-downloads then also make sure that in the next tab locations
the field command line tools is not empty. Select there the xcode version you use. After i filled this field
i could select in Tools-options-SDK manager the latest iOS SDK 6.1. Then rebuild the app with with this SDK selected in the provisioning profile
After this i was able to deploy the app on the device for debugging
0
Rene

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservice
When I target the IPhone 8.0 SDK for my IPad device, my application will not compile/link. The following appears in my build messages: dcc command line for "TabletMasterDetailApplication.dpr" c:\program files\embarcadero\studio\14.0\bin\dcciosarm.exe -$O- --no-config -M -Q -TX. -AGenerics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections; Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults;WinTypes=Winapi.Windows;WinProcs=Winapi.Windows;DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -E.\iOSDevice\Debug -I"c:\program files\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\iOSDevice\debug";"c:\pr...

ANN: Single File System v.2.70: delphi virtual single-file system
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Single File System v.2.70, a virual file system for Delphi / C++ Builder within the single OS file. New features were added. Some bugs have been fixed. You can read details about the changes being made on our site: http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file using advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system within a single file. The mechanism of SFS includes some a...

ANN: Single File System v.2.70: delphi virtual single-file system
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Single File System v.2.70, a virual file system for Delphi / C++ Builder within the single OS file. New features were added. Some bugs have been fixed. You can read details about the changes being made on our site: http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file using advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system within a single file. The mechanism of SFS includes some...

Installation stopped at: System Probing
Hello I'm new to openSUSE, this is the first time i try to install openSUSE version 11.4. on my IBM Thinkpad T43 (on which SUSE Linux version 8.0 has been running before without problems). I have downloaded the ISO images and successfully burned the ISO images on a blank DVD. Having placed my openSUSE DVD in the drive and rebooted my laptop I can see the boot screen. I then select installation with arrow up/down and press enter. Choosing language and keyboard layout works fine, as well as accepting the license agreement. However, when it comes to 'System Probing' the ...

GW Error
I had to rebuild my webaccess server from scatch - before I start the webaccess install I made sure the latest Apache2 webserver and tomcat4 are installed. I configure everything - I click OK after the summary page, I then get about 50 locked file messages trying to xfer files to sys:\system from SDD (most of the files were not there to start with) - the exact error is as follows: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- An option you selected requires that files be installed or uninstalled from your system or both. A locked file, N:\SYSTEM\ccma...

AJAX Installation file generates an error:The system cannot open the device or file specified
I've downloaded ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 ASPAJAXEXTSetup.msi and tried to run it. After the welcome and licence agreement it displays "The system cannot open the device or file specified" and on the next pop-up it displays "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2755"   Any help is appreciated.   Gulden...

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
I have an application running fine on my workstation. I deploy it to the server and get this: Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Source Error: Line 30: private static bool __intialized = false; Line 31: Line 32: public Global_asax() { Line 33: if ((ASP.Global_asax.__intialized == false)) { Line 34: ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = true; Source File: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4385...

mount a file system (rw) over a (ro) file system
Hi, I would like to mount a file system (rw) over a (ro) file system. The fstab will be something like this: /dev/hda1 swap swap defaults 0 0 /dev/hda2 /mnt/x ext3 noatime,ro 0 0 /dev/hda3 /mnt/x ext3 noatime 0 0 I once used a kernel patch to do this, but I can�t remember the name. thanks -- aloliv ------------------------------------------------------------------------ A unionfs mount perhaps? -- ken_yap ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?useri...

VS - File "~/myTemplate/myMaster.master" was not found
 hi,i have to create some asp.net projects (web application projects) for the same company. all should have the same layout. therefore i created an asp.net project (web application project) that includes a master page, css, js files and images. lets call this asp.net project "myTemplate".i created 3 separate asp.net projects (say web1, web2, web3). everyone has a virtual directory "myTemplate" configured in iis to "include" the above mentioned "myTemplate" project root. all the *.aspx files (in web1 to web 3) reference the masterpage with MasterPa...

installing NSS file system
how can one tell if NSS is installed on SUSE? I'm trying to create a NSS volume in Imanager and I'm getting an error stating that "File Protocol error occurred: cannot open the NSS version file on the selected server. The NSS software may not be currently running on th is server". I'm thinking I may have not checked it during the server install. If so, how do I check it and how do I go back and re-install just the NSS? What components do I need to go back and install? On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:44:22 +0000, Pat Hopkins wrote: > how can one tell if N...

Install Builder: When installing, there is an INI file for every PBD file
After installing the PB app, I usually do not look at the directory where the app is installed. I just make sure that the app runs. Now today, I looked at the directory, and noticed that there is an INI file for every corresponding PBD file!!! Nonetheless, the app runs without problems. I have experienced this before but cannot seem to remember what I did to fix it. I do not have an INI file for every PBD file in my development environment. The INI files are not readable (except for the real INI file that I created for the EXE to read). The INI files are usually proportional i...

Install file for Delphi 2007
Hi, Have purchased and installed Delphi XE5. I would now like to install the latest Non-Unicode Delphi as well, which I believe is Delphi 2007. I have registered and recieved the instal code for D2007, with a download link. I would like to install this (older) Delphi 2007 on my home computer. Yet I have very limited network connectivity at home. Thus I would like to download the full install package on my work computer, to take this installation files/s home. Is this possible? The link provided gives a setup program but I assume this is just a small web installer (Having ...

FYI Installable File System
Someone posted a link to "Installable File System" http://www.fs-driver.org/ maybe a week ago, so I installed it in XP. I thought it was cute that I could read and write to my Linux drive. But today I discovered that there were two new folders there, "System Volume Information" and "Recycled." I then found that System Restore was monitoring my Linux drive, and refused to be turned off. I don't know if this could be a problem or not, but it looks to me like a recipe for disaster, so uninstalled it. Any thoughts? -- Dale Beckett Dal...

where condut file is installed in system ?
Hello , please tell me when I am using dbcond8.exe ( like dbcond8 MBao ) it will install conduit on hotsync . can any one tell me what file it will create and where is will store in system ( location in system ) . is this one is system dependent or i can use it at any system. dbcond8 makes registry entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\U.S. Robotics\Pilot Desktop. A free application number is chosen that doesn't already exist in the registry for the conduit you are installing, so the registry entries can change from machine to machine. -- Reg Domaratzki, Syba...

Web resources about - ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv - embarcadero.delphi.install

Coding the Architecture
Coding the Architecture

International style (architecture) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The International style is a major architectural style that emerged in the 1920s and 1930s, the formative decades of Modern architecture . The ...

Software Architecture for Rookies
How frequently have you encountered people who are neither coding- nor tech-savvy discussing software architecture? How frequently are they decision-makers? ...

AMD Reveals Polaris GPU Architecture: 4th Gen GCN to Arrive In Mid-2016
... for display technologies – DisplayPort, HDMI, Freesync, and HDR – and how the company would be laying the necessary groundwork in future architectures ...

AMD’s new graphics architecture is called Polaris
The rumours were true: AMD's new graphics architecture is called Polaris (it previously went under the codename Arctic Islands), it's based on ...

Rolls-Royce gets down to testing new aluminum architecture
Filed under: Spy Photos , Rolls-Royce , Luxury Rolls-Royce is testing a new aluminum architecture that's set to underpin not only its upcoming ...

How Brand Architecture Drives M&A Success
A solid brand architecture strategy can significantly improve the odds of acquisition success. Given that the odds are no better than 50/50 (based ...

​Chicago launches its first Architecture Biennial
The city celebrates both old and new, with the latest designs of leading architects redefining space, function and community

Alejandro Aravena of Chile wins 2016 Pritzker Architecture Prize - Chicago Tribune
It’s dangerous to read too much into a single year of the Pritzker Architecture Prize, the field’s top honor. But as journalists ...

Volkswagen Switching To Flat EV Battery Architecture
... of companies such as Tesla, Nissan, and BMW. The company will reportedly be developing [&hellip Volkswagen Switching To Flat EV Battery Architecture ...