Installing Delphi 2010 On New Computer

Good Afternoon,

I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer.
I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine
because I do not know what do if the product serial number has
previously been registered. I only have 14 days left to register.

Please advise?

--
Michael Riley
GySgt USMC Retired

On 27.05.2013 23:58, Michael Riley wrote:
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer.
> I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine
> because I do not know what do if the product serial number has
> previously been registered. I only have 14 days left to register.
>
> Please advise?

In case it has been registered by others it most possibly isn't valid to
be used by you.

In case it seems you need to buy XE4 and then redeem the needed
additional licensces like D7, D2007, D2010, XE, XE2 and XE3 since D2010
licensces isn't available anymore as I have understood earlier messages
about same topic

There was once some person who asked for transfer within same commpany
which seem to be valid, but from signature it seems you are retired.

Check with your local supplyer for more details

--
Delphi programmer at Dep.of Nutrition research, Faculty of Medicine,
University of Oslo, Norway
Alf Christophersen wrote:

> In case it has been registered by others it most possibly isn't valid
> to be used by you.

I'm the only one who has registered the software.

> There was once some person who asked for transfer within same
> commpany which seem to be valid, but from signature it seems you are
> retired.

I spent 20 years in the United States Marine Corps. In US after
spending 20+ years in the military you refer to yourself as a retired
veteran.

--
Michael Riley
GySgt USMC (Retired)
> {quote:title=Michael Riley wrote:}{quote}
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer.
> I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine
> because I do not know what do if the product serial number has
> previously been registered. I only have 14 days left to register.
>
> Please advise?

If you are asking if you can register same Delphi serial number on multiple computers
the answer is yes. You can just follow registration procedure on your new computer
and in case that you have reached registration limit (about 3) you can always request
increase on http://www.embarcadero.com/support

Dalija Prasnikar
0
Dalija
5/28/2013 1:15:12 PM
Michael Riley wrote:
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer.
> I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine
> because I do not know what do if the product serial number has
> previously been registered. I only have 14 days left to register.
>
> Please advise?

Note that I checked our registration database, and there are 22 Michael
Riley's. Of those 22, only one has registered Delphi 2010, and it was
the Professional edition. That person, whom I assume to be you, has only
registered their serial number 2 times, and currently has a maximum
registration count of 10. So, if all the facts pertain to you, just
register using the same credentials you used in the past. Don't use an
activation files you may have received in the past, and it will just work.
0
quinn
5/28/2013 7:02:07 PM
> {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote}
> Note that I checked our registration database, and there are 22 Michael
> Riley's. Of those 22, only one has registered Delphi 2010, and it was
> the Professional edition. That person, whom I assume to be you, has only
> registered their serial number 2 times, and currently has a maximum
> registration count of 10. So, if all the facts pertain to you, just
> register using the same credentials you used in the past. Don't use an
> activation files you may have received in the past, and it will just work.

Thank you Quinn
0
Michael

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Libranet installation on new computer
This is a follow-on to my previous thread named "Debian installation on new computer". I had posted this on grc.techtalk, but was correctly advised to post here. This is my experience to date, following successfully partitioning. This is a WinXp machine that I want to dual boot with Libranet. Drive is 80 GB, and partitioned to give Linux >10 GB. Put in the Libranet CD and managed to get it more or less installed. Here's the problems that I'd appreciate any comments or help on: (1) The X-whatever to drive the GUI was supposed to configure, but when it tested, it...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

Delphi 2010 help not installed?
I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? thanks Chisolm Wilson wrote: > I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says > the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... > > How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and you will see the second option to install Help. if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and download the help se...

Delphi 2010 Installation Problem
I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to correct an error I receive at compile time. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This error occurs on even a simple project containing one form with no components. Thanks for any help!!! John I have this exact same problem. Im so frustrated with 2010.. what do I do? <John Turner> wrote in message news:198672@forums.codegear.com... >I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to >correct an error I r...

How To install tpmath in delphi 2010
Hello there,,, Does anyone know, how to install delphi lib TpMath in 2010 ...? I was confused when reading the guide in Tpmath.pdf .... That's it and thanks in advance, ... ...

Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!
Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product. I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem. Please some people can help me??????? ---------------------------------------------- Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar E...

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the inst...

Windows 7 x64bit Delphi 2010 issues when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed
Hi, Anybody else experience issues with Delphi 2010 when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed on Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)? After installing Visual Studio 2010 RC I get all kind of weird package errors (f. ex. Together package) when starting Delphi 2010. After uninstalling Visual Studio 2010 RC the issues seems gone. I'm puzzled... It seems like .net 4 could have a bad influence on the .net 2 depending applications.... -Kurt I've not experienced any issues. -- http://www.climsystems.com/ http://www.virtorio.com/ ...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Web resources about - Installing Delphi 2010 On New Computer - embarcadero.delphi.install

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper