installing delphi 2006

hi,

i have Delphi 2006 at the office, I'd also like to use it when i'm not there (no one else will be using it at the office if i'm not there)

can i install and register it on my laptop too without disabling either?
0
nick123nick123

Hi Nick,

> i have Delphi 2006 at the office, I'd also like to use it when i'm not there (no one else will be using it at the office if i'm not there)
>
> can i install and register it on my laptop too without disabling either?

Yes, you can.

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
3/18/2009 8:55:43 AM
> {quote:title=nick123nick123 nick123nick123 wrote:}{quote}
> can i install and register it on my laptop too without disabling either?

Yes, there are some restrictions to using your license on multiple machines though. See here for additional information http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/37457 or your EULA. Basically, you are allowed to use your license on multiple machines provided that you are only using one at a time.
0
Nate

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

To install or not to install?

Does Delphi 2006 install and run on Windows 7?
I use Delphi 2006, and am thinking of getting a new HP notebook. (I bought Dephi 2009, but don't use it, since my apps don't compile/run as the strings are all screwed up, with the move to 2 byte UTF16 strings) Does Delphi 2006 install and run OK on Windows 7? It looks likey they are pre-installng 64 bit Windows 7 on most of their PC's. I'm assuming that 64-bit Windows 7 won't work with Delphi 2006, and I'll need to install 32 bit Windows 7 - is that correct? It will probably work for the mere fact that 32 bit applications work on 64 bit OS's. However, it ...

Indy 10 install problem / Delphi 2006
I recently did a wipe-and-reinstall on my PC. I installed Delphi 2006 and now I am trying to install the newer version of Indy10 as the one that comes with the Delphi 2006 install has bugs. I followed the instructions I found here: http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/Indy10Installation.EN.aspx and I downloaded the new version from here: http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/indy10.zip I unzipped the relevant directories into a new subdirectory I created under C:\Program Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\source\Indy10New\Lib When I began step 3, which says "Now open these .dpk files and click install...

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer
Hi I can't find installer for Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer Edition. I've downloaded and registered it (I've active key). But after my computer crash i can't find installer for TD to reinstall it. There's no installer under "My Registered User Downloads" (only hotfixes etc). Under "my codecentral"->"my downloads"->"ID: 24722 Turbo Delphi 2006 Explorer" it says: "This download is only available to users who previously registered Turbo Delphi and need to reinstall", but then: "Sorry, you don't have access to th...

Install Update 2 for delphi 2006 on windows 7
Hallo I changed the computer and I have reinstalled the delphi 2006 development studio. Now I woud like apply the last update, Update 2 but I have a problem. The bds2006_en_pro_upd2.exe report the followed error: Sutup Cannot continue. This is Update 2 setup for Borland Development studio 2006 professional edition. Please cancel this and install Edition of Upadte 2. I used this patch on windows xp on the same version of delphi and works fine. I think that the problem is compatibility of windows 7 x64,is there someone that know the solution for apply the update on W7? Th...

Web resources about - installing delphi 2006 - embarcadero.delphi.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights – 13,000 of them – to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper