Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010

Hi

Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install
Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++
Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio.

Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will
they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without
Delphi Prism (which I do not need).

Any information would be helpful.

Richard
0
Richard

> {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote}
> Hi
>
> Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install
> Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++
> Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio.
>
> Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will
> they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without
> Delphi Prism (which I do not need).
>
> Any information would be helpful.
>
> Richard

They integrate together. I did the same thing you are talking about just a day apart.
0
Tribble
9/3/2009 12:35:34 PM
Richard Carey wrote:

> Any information would be helpful.

They will integrate together seamlessly.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Nick Hodges wrote:
> Richard Carey wrote:
>
>> Any information would be helpful.
>
> They will integrate together seamlessly.

Many thanks.

Richard
0
Richard
9/3/2009 5:40:49 PM
Tribble Carter wrote:
>> {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote}
>> Hi
>>
>> Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install
>> Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++
>> Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio.
>>
>> Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will
>> they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without
>> Delphi Prism (which I do not need).
>>
>> Any information would be helpful.
>>
>> Richard
>
> They integrate together. I did the same thing you are talking about just a day apart.

Many thanks

Richard
0
Richard

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Windows 7 x64bit Delphi 2010 issues when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed
Hi, Anybody else experience issues with Delphi 2010 when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed on Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)? After installing Visual Studio 2010 RC I get all kind of weird package errors (f. ex. Together package) when starting Delphi 2010. After uninstalling Visual Studio 2010 RC the issues seems gone. I'm puzzled... It seems like .net 4 could have a bad influence on the .net 2 depending applications.... -Kurt I've not experienced any issues. -- http://www.climsystems.com/ http://www.virtorio.com/ ...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

Delphi 2010 help not installed?
I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? thanks Chisolm Wilson wrote: > I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says > the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... > > How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and you will see the second option to install Help. if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and download the help se...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the inst...

Delphi 2010 Installation Problem
I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to correct an error I receive at compile time. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This error occurs on even a simple project containing one form with no components. Thanks for any help!!! John I have this exact same problem. Im so frustrated with 2010.. what do I do? <John Turner> wrote in message news:198672@forums.codegear.com... >I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to >correct an error I r...

How To install tpmath in delphi 2010
Hello there,,, Does anyone know, how to install delphi lib TpMath in 2010 ...? I was confused when reading the guide in Tpmath.pdf .... That's it and thanks in advance, ... ...

Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!
Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product. I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem. Please some people can help me??????? ---------------------------------------------- Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar E...

I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi
Hi there, I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How do I forced to load as c++? Thanks for the help Jorge <Jorge Uriarte> wrote in message news:393178@forums.embarcadero.com... > I have Delphi 2010 which includes c++, but it always loads as Delphi. How > do I forced to load as c++? Did you actually install the C++ personality? Are you loading the IDE using the "Delphi 2010" shortcut (which loads bds.exe with the "-pDelphi" command line parameter)? You should be using the "C++Builder 2010" shortcut (...

Web resources about - Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.install

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper