Installation problem

Hi
I have installed XE8.1 subscription update and generally very pleased with it.
Initially messed up with the settings migration tool, and had to reinstall from scratch.
At that point the licence manager complained about too many installation.
I contacted the support and they increased the limit.
I installed GExperts and other tools without a problem.
But I am unable to install AQTime, as it gives the following error

RAD Studio XE8 not found...

I thought the reason might be in the settings I migrated from XE8 and tried to restart the IDE with -rFoo switch.
When I do that, the license manager pops up and says "You are not licensed to run Delphi".
Of course I can register Delphi for -rFoo as well but I don't want to, as I will need to install Delphi under Win10 soon and possibly under Linux Wine (there was an interesting post about that recently, and I primarily use Linux) and I am very close to install count limit.

So, does anyone know why AQTime doesn't see licensed RAD Studio and why starting Delphi with -rFoo switch requires an additional licence???

Z Vadim wrote:
> why starting Delphi with -rFoo switch requires an additional licence???

It's hard to explain why -rfoo requires you to register again. I'll note
that it does not for most. I tell people to do this many times a week
and this never comes up.

For your problem, I'd have a look at the cglm.ini file in the bin folder
of your product install. The beginning should look like:

[Embarcadero License Management]
RootDir=${MODULE_DIR}\..
LicenseDir=${ROOTDIR}\License
InfoDir=${COMMON_APPDATA}\Embarcadero\.licenses
SlipDir=${COMMON_APPDATA}\Embarcadero\

If cglm.ini looks different, or does not exist, then this might explain
your problem. I dunno why it would be different or not exist and I dunno
would happen if this were true.
0
quinn

To install or not to install?

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

Installation Problems Installing NW50SP6A
HI I Have a Netwareserver with V 5.0 german I try to Install SRVPack 6a After expanding downloaded File NW50SP6A in the Folder SYS:\NW50SP6A i call "INSTALL ANOTHER PRODUKT" in the Config Screen Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A" Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found " Whats wrong. Can somebdy help me to solve this problem Thanks H.J. Claas > Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A" > > Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found " Ch...

If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. Mozulla 1.7 installation problem
If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. What should be the problem? ...

VSI installation problem
This error message occurs for me when attempting to install any VSI package (including TimeTracker etc). The templates do not appear in the My Templates section of Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2.. Help or suggestions appreciated! Me too,can't get the damn f**g thing to install, tried many times but still same error with all .VSI Packs  personal, club &  time tracker  ....... HELP  HELP HELP HELP only thing i can think of is that i didn't uninstall .NET Framework as recomended in "Uninstalling Express Editions" note for...

Inspiron 1000 install problem (11.1, 11.2, net install, dvd install)
Ok, I have a plain jane Inspiron 1000, 2ghz celeron, 256m ram, 40gig hd, dvd. I burned 11.2 to dvd, 11.1 to dvd, tried installing both. Both get the dreaded "cannot create repository" (i'm paraphrasing). No problem, I download and burn 11.1, 11.2 net install's, checksums check out ok. I go through the first part where it downloads stuff from download.opensuse.com (or something similiar), then it fails again, not able to install. I get no message on the net installs. Just fails real quick with a red box. I tried a text install, fails. What gives? --...

grub installation problem when installing over Ubuntu
hi, I have ubuntu and windows running right now in my pc and I want to replace ubuntu (keeping home). But the problem comes with the bootloader, when the system restarts the system goes to grub menu and just sit over there. Its not a perfect grub menu too, as i cant do grub update and all. During installation of opensuse also some warning comes when configuring bootloader(did it 1.5 months back) that system might not be able to function properly due to some size constraint. I tried to install grub it in both root partition and MBR one by one but doesn't work and the issue rema...

New install problems with installing a skin
I did a new install, and created a web site which I like. During the process of adding and deleting various modules I think I messed up my Web skin. Only the right 3 quarters of the skin is showing across the page. I'm using the out of the box  "XDMediaBlue_Skin". I would like to continue using this skin but when I reload this skin it still shows as a problem. What is the best thing to do in a case like this? Can I a get another copy of this skin to upload?...

D2007 install / uninstall / install problems..
For your information: I had to uninstall delphi 2009 because it crashed repeatedly ~1 minute after startup. So i uninstalled it (and saw the blackfish still installed so i manually delete that). Then i installed d2009 again. Two problems here 1) I installed in another path, however all registry values remained on the old path (and obviously nothing worked) 2) I already registered for a new activation key (because it could not be upgraded, which is stupid). The new install found the old trial registration info. So i uninstalled evertything again, deleted the blackfish and othe...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

Problem installing NDS on NW5.1sp7 install
Hi, I'm installing a NW5.1 sp7 overlay. The network is time synchronised and SLP setup correctly as far as I can see. DS is clean. All machines can ping the new server as well. I browse to the context to install the server and input the admin username and password. Then it goes to installing NDS and thats all it does, sits there with the message "Intalling NDS". There are only 2 other servers in the tree and 2 partitions so it shouldn't take long to install. I don't understand as I've installed plenty of the same OS before with no probs. Any t...

Boot problem after installing with usb internet installation
I have installed opensuse using usb drive. I had windows and wubi based ubuntu. I used unetbootin to make a boot usb. After booting with the usb I format the hard drive and did a clean install. The installation went perfectly fine but I can't see the desktop when I switch on the computer. I tried to boot again with usb and used the boot installed option. OpenSuse works fine once its booted. Do I need the usb every time to boot? Is there a way I can configure opensuse to boot from harddrive? I restored the boot using YAST, but doesn't seem to have and affect. ...

Web resources about - Installation problem - embarcadero.delphi.install

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...