Installation of Delphi 2007

My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007.
How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ?
0
Bertrand

No solution ?
0
Bertrand
10/2/2013 2:04:17 PM
Bertrand KIMM wrote:
> My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007.
> How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ?

You can get serial number and software from our registered users
download area:

1. http://members.embarcadero.com
2. Login using the same credentials you used to register your product
3. Agree to export terms if prompted to do so
4. Click My registered products to get your serial number
5. Click My registered user downloads to get download.
0
quinn

How do I install Delphi 2007 components into C++Builder 2007?
Hi Folks, I have a Delphi component that installs into Delphi 2007, and it then appears in the tool palette. That's all fine. When I then run C++Builder 2007, I can see that my component package is already installed, and can even uninstall and re-install it, but the component doesn't appear in the tool palette. What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? -- Simon <Simon Armstrong> wrote in message news:5932@forums.codegear.com... > What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? Did you enable the "Generate all...

Delphi 2007 Install Issues
Hi, I built my new machine (Quad Core Q8200, 4 GB RAM, Win XP), now I am trying to install Delphi 2007 on this new machine. The installation wizzrd gets to where it makes a call to MSIinstaller and the the Installation bombs with a error that says "Error". The windows event viewer has recorded the error, and is talking about msiinstaller. The XP Pro intallation is updated with al the Service Packs and all udates from the internet. Can someone please advise if they had a similar experience and if so how they solved this error? Regards Marius ...

Install file for Delphi 2007
Hi, Have purchased and installed Delphi XE5. I would now like to install the latest Non-Unicode Delphi as well, which I believe is Delphi 2007. I have registered and recieved the instal code for D2007, with a download link. I would like to install this (older) Delphi 2007 on my home computer. Yet I have very limited network connectivity at home. Thus I would like to download the full install package on my work computer, to take this installation files/s home. Is this possible? The link provided gives a setup program but I assume this is just a small web installer (Having ...

how to install indy on Delphi 2007
I have tried to install indy 10 but I'm doing something wrong because I get errors when I try to compile the core. where can I find the best way to install this regards Mats When I use the IndyTiburon and run de fullD11.dpk I get an error compiling E2466 Never-Build Package, IndyCore120 I have built the IndySystem120 without any error but when I run fullD11.dpk it still gives me this error. anu sugestions? regards Mats "Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> skrev i meddelandet news:220408@forums.codegear.com... >I have tried to install indy 10...

Delphi 2007 Install Issue
Hi, I built my new machine (Quad Core Q8200, 4 GB RAM, Win XP), now I am trying to install Delphi 2007 on this new machine. The installation wizzrd gets to where it makes a call to MSIinstaller and the the Installation bombs with a error that says "Error". The windows event viewer has recorded the error, and is talking about msiinstaller. The XP Pro intallation is updated with al the Service Packs and all udates from the internet. Can someone please advise if they had a similar experience and if so how they solved this error? Regards Marius ...

Delphi 2007 Component Installation Question
The members of our development group use either Delphi 2006 or Delphi 2007 to develop software. A couple people ended up with 2007 because we could not obtain 2006 anymore at the time. One issue that we're running into is with a component that we have specifically for our development needs. The component compiles fine and installs fine in Delphi 2006. However, with Delphi 2007, the component will compile fine, but when it tries to install, we keep getting the error message that states the following: "Can't load package <folder location>/<componentname>.bpl. Not...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

To install or not to install?

Delphi RAD studio 2007
Hello there, I’m trying to install Delphi RAD studio 2007 – architect edition on my laptop. During installation, I got "This advertised application will not be installed because it might be unsafe. Contact your administrator to change the installation user interface option of the package to basic. I clicked ok to proceed further (as there was no option to cancel the installation process). The installation was successful & I’ve restarted my machine. When starting Delphi, I’m getting “Access Violation at address 7C91072 F in module 'ntdll.dll. Read of address 010D6385” Can yo...

Web resources about - Installation of Delphi 2007 - embarcadero.delphi.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...