Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!

Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product.

I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem.

Please some people can help me???????

Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar Embarcadero pero al querer abrir el Delphi abre una WEB "How To Buy" y no el programa en si.

He de decir que es infinitamente más complicado instalar un Delphi LEGAL que uno PIRATA, aunque duela decirlo para algunos.

Creo que deberian hacer más facil los registros de las licencias LEGALES, sino estan promoviendo que la gente siga trabajando con licencias piratas.

espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.
0
Jordi

JOrdi -

Send  me an email at

nick.hodges@embarcadero.com

and I'll get you squared away.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager

> {quote:title=Jordi P wrote:}{quote}
> Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product.
>
> I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem.
>
> Please some people can help me???????

> Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar Embarcadero pero al querer abrir el Delphi abre una WEB "How To Buy" y no el programa en si.
>
> He de decir que es infinitamente más complicado instalar un Delphi LEGAL que uno PIRATA, aunque duela decirlo para algunos.
>
> Creo que deberian hacer más facil los registros de las licencias LEGALES, sino estan promoviendo que la gente siga trabajando con licencias piratas.
>
> espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.
0
Jordi
10/6/2009 6:17:29 AM
That issue is resolve. I uninstall all CodeGear products ant try install Delphi 2010 again. Its work fine.

Thanks in advance

> {quote:title=Jordi P wrote:}{quote}
> Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product.
>
> I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem.
>
> Please some people can help me???????

> Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar Embarcadero pero al querer abrir el Delphi abre una WEB "How To Buy" y no el programa en si.
>
> He de decir que es infinitamente más complicado instalar un Delphi LEGAL que uno PIRATA, aunque duela decirlo para algunos.
>
> Creo que deberian hacer más facil los registros de las licencias LEGALES, sino estan promoviendo que la gente siga trabajando con licencias piratas.
>
> espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.
0
Jordi

Delphi 2010 Installation Problem
I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to correct an error I receive at compile time. [DCC Fatal Error] Project2.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This error occurs on even a simple project containing one form with no components. Thanks for any help!!! John I have this exact same problem. Im so frustrated with 2010.. what do I do? <John Turner> wrote in message news:198672@forums.codegear.com... >I have installed and reinstalled Delphi 2010 several times trying to >correct an error I r...

Delphi 2010 installation Problem with Win7
I just downloaded the delphi 2010 trial version from embarcadero, I try to install to a new laptop with a fresh windows 7 home prem. installed, I double click the install_RADStudio.exe, and click "install Delphi and/or C++ Builder 2010", the first dialogue shows "The installaware wizard is verifying the contents of the setup package...", after a few secons then the second dialogue shows" The installaware is preparing the install wizard...", and the just disappeared and not continue, nothing happened more, I tried to install with the adminstrator priviliage, and c...

Problems with installation of Orpheus in Delphi 2010
I am changing computer and have to reinstall all my 3:rd part Components. I downloaded the newest version of Orpheus408.zip and tired to follow the instructions in the readme408.txt file. However, when I come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk, I get an error, Can’t load package O408_r140.bpl. How can that be solved? Regards, Bengt Bengt, | However, when I come to point 4 and try to compile O408_r.dpk, I get | an error, Can’t load package O408_r140.bpl. How can that be solved? Have you set the search path? -- Q 09/13/2013 09:36:49 1.19.1.372 [Q'...

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Problem installing help with Delphi/CBuilder 2010 on Windows 7
I am having an issue with the help system with Delphi and CBuilder 2010. I'm running Windows 7 64bit and each time I hit the help icon in the IDE I get the following error message: "The Microsoft Document Explorer is not installed and the help system will not function. Please re-install our documentation." I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still have this error message. I'm not sure what else there is for me to do. Does anyone have any clue as to how to resolve this problem? Thanks Tribble Carter wrote: > I am having an issue with the h...

Install QuickReport in Delphi 2010
Hi, I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Any idea? PTTK Sergio Pottstock wrote: > I try install QR 5.04 in Delphi 2010, but when install : > This application has failed to start because QR5Run_RAD6.bpl was not found. > > All .bpl has been generate in ..\Bpl folder > > I build QR5Run_RAD6 before buils and install QR5Desing_RAD6 Did you use the inst...

delphi 2009 installation problem
[21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [5000CE7D]{rtl120.bpl } System.@CheckAutoResult (Line 21834, "System.pas" + 6) + $0 [21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [21C78232]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.ResolveTempTaskHostStorage (Line 419, "InteropApp.pas" + 5) + $2B [21C777CE]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.Create (Line 268, "InteropApp.pas" + 48) + $3...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

Problem installing in delphi 6
Hi, I tried to install firedac x delphi6 (I have a client that still use delphi6), the normal installation fail saying that cannot find the correct path for required vcl package, while trying to install the packages manually after setting thr right say that pakages are in old format and must bee converted, and then say that cannot find the source files in the path. Some suggestion to solve the problem is welcome. Hello Angelo You can use QI3 at: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/rad_studio/firedac/Installation.html > say that pakages are in old format and must bee convert...

Delphi 2010 help not installed?
I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? thanks Chisolm Wilson wrote: > I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help. It says > the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined... > > How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ? if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and you will see the second option to install Help. if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and download the help se...

How To install tpmath in delphi 2010
Hello there,,, Does anyone know, how to install delphi lib TpMath in 2010 ...? I was confused when reading the guide in Tpmath.pdf .... That's it and thanks in advance, ... ...

Web resources about - Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!! - embarcadero.delphi.install

The fate of one small mouse hints at a huge problem for Australia
On Saturday morning I cupped a grey mouse in my hands. He was still warm and breathing. It was just a mouse, but I felt a profound sadness.

Trump’s dig at the NFL, like the rest of his campaign, blames “soft” progressive culture for bare-knuckled ...
... Butkus and Lawrence Taylor. And it’s just a cause that Trump, and the rest of the Republican Party, can’t dare admit: capitalism. The problem ...

Astronomy’s sexual harassment problem gets Congressional attention
Last year, a confidential report was leaked that revealed that University of California, Berkeley had conducted an investigation into one of ...

Breakthrough research could solve a major problem with lithium-ion batteries
... they're also unstable and can be explosive when they overheat . Researchers at Stanford University have been working on how to fix this problem ...

America's biggest group of doctors just launched a startup aimed at solving a growing problem with healthcare ...
... care technology could go from "Innovation Stage 1.0" to "Innovation Stage 5.0" "A lot of noise but not very much signal" The main problem, ...

Fewer U.S. teens smoking, but a smoke problem persists
Study shows what it is; lead researcher calls findings "concerning"

Windows tech support: Fixing Internet problems
Common solutions for slowdowns, disconnections, and spotty signals.

IDG Contributor Network: No more heroes: View problems as solvable together
You must have felt it, if you have worked in IT for even a few years that creeping sense that more of the time you once spent installing, configuring, ...