HI!
I have Delphi 2010 in my notebook.
And I buy one new upgrade XE5.

1-To install XE5, I have to uninstall 2010 before ?

2-If I install XE5 without uninstalling 2010, the two continue working ?

3-Ideally I could continue compiling my systems, with 2010. While  doing compatibility tests  with XP5. This is possible ?

Thanks to anyone who can help me !
0
Luiz

Luiz,

| I have Delphi 2010 in my notebook.
| And I buy one new upgrade XE5.
|
| 1-To install XE5, I have to uninstall 2010 before ?
|
| 2-If I install XE5 without uninstalling 2010, the two continue
| working ?
|
| 3-Ideally I could continue compiling my systems, with 2010. While
| doing compatibility tests  with XP5. This is possible ?

1) - No.

2) - Yes.

3) - Make a separate directory/folder structure for your source files
for the two version environments.

12/22/2013 14:57:40

1.19.1.372  [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ]
0
Quentin

To install or not to install?

Installing Delphi 2010 On New Computer
Good Afternoon, I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer. I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine because I do not know what do if the product serial number has previously been registered. I only have 14 days left to register. Please advise? -- Michael Riley GySgt USMC Retired On 27.05.2013 23:58, Michael Riley wrote: > Good Afternoon, > > I just installed Delphi 2010 professional on a new Windows 7 computer. > I have not yet registered this product on my new Windows 7 machine > because I do not know w...

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

FireDAC installation
My company's currently using Delphi 2010 (Professional), and we're very tempted by the current upgrade offer to take us to Delphi XE5. While our internal release cycles mean we're likely to put off the actual upgrade to XE5, we could make use of the FireDAC system in the near future and as far as I can tell from the feature matrix this +is+ bundled with XE5 Pro. So, as the offer means the upgrade to XE5 is only slightly more expensive than the FireDAC package in isolation, does anyone know if it's possible to install/use the FireDAC bundled with XE5 on our 2010 installati...

Install DCC for Delphi 4, 5 and 6 after D2006, XE and XE2 installed
I know that the standard advice is to install Delphi versions in chronological order. I have installed D2006, XE and XE2 in chronological order and they work fine. Now I would like to install just the command line compilers for Delphi 4, 5 and 6. 1. Can you install just DCC and the libraries that go with it or must the entire product (including IDE) be installed? 2. Is there are way to do this that won't mess up the more recent products? I really hope to avoid removing and reinstalling the three already installed products. Thanks! I wound up taking a deep breath and spending about...

Install Delphi 2010 after XE2
I know this might be a trivial question: - I had XE2 installed in my home pc As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? My home pc: Win 7 (64 bit) Man wrote: > - I had XE2 installed in my home pc > As my working is using D2010 and I need to install in my > home pc as well. Do you think there will be any problem? Although multiple versions can co-exist on the same machine, it is generally best not to install older versions after newer versions. Either 1) uninstall XE2, install 2010, then reins...

How To install tpmath in delphi 2010
Hello there,,, Does anyone know, how to install delphi lib TpMath in 2010 ...? I was confused when reading the guide in Tpmath.pdf .... That's it and thanks in advance, ... ...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Web resources about - I have installed the Delphi 2010, How install XE5 on the same computer? - embarcadero.delphi.install

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland’s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

Giant Gollum installed at airport ahead of Hobbit film
A 12 metre-long sculpture carved using robotics and chainsaws has been installed at Wellington Airport ahead of The Hobbit premiere.