I bought XE8 so I could get XE7 - Where do I download XE7?

I bought Delphi XE8 Professional so that I could get Delphi XE7 - Where do I download XE7?

The emails I received all have instructions for downloading XE8, and I have searched all over the Embarcadero web site, but can't find an XE7 download spot anywhere.

Thanks!
0
Carl

> {quote:title=Carl Olsen wrote:}{quote}
> I bought Delphi XE8 Professional so that I could get Delphi XE7 - Where do I download XE7?
>
> The emails I received all have instructions for downloading XE8, and I have searched all over the Embarcadero web site, but can't find an XE7 download spot anywhere.
>
> Thanks!

have you checked at
https://members.embarcadero.com/login.aspx?loginReturn=%2fProducts.aspx
to see if its in the list?
0
Brian
4/30/2015 11:23:10 PM
XE8 is on that list, but not XE7.

> have you checked at
> https://members.embarcadero.com/login.aspx?loginReturn=%2fProducts.aspx
> to see if its in the list?
0
Carl
4/30/2015 11:26:55 PM
have you scrolled right down the list (its a long list nornally)
0
Brian
5/1/2015 3:08:14 AM
You must register XE8 first. This is typically done via installing and
running it. However, if want to register only, you can do so via
http://reg.codegear.com. Use any 7 digit number for a registration code.
Ignore the activation file you get at then end. After registering,
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/previous-versions has
instructions to get previous versions.

Carl Olsen wrote:
> I bought Delphi XE8 Professional so that I could get Delphi XE7 - Where do I download XE7?
>
> The emails I received all have instructions for downloading XE8, and I have searched all over the Embarcadero web site, but can't find an XE7 download spot anywhere.
>
> Thanks!

0
quinn

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi XE7 and C++Builder XE7 ISO, with Update 1
The download web page says this is "one of multiple ISOs that make up RAD Studio XE7." Do I need any other ISOs to update my Builder XE7 ? thx Kevin Kevin wrote: > Do I need any other ISOs to update my Builder XE7 ? Not the core IDE install, no. The first ISO is enough for that. The other ISOs are for third-party extras and such. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

Do I need to remove remnants of AppMethod before installing Delphi XE7?
Howdy. I installed AppMethod before purchasing XE7 Pro. Did not realize AppMethod was strictly a C++ based tool, and uninstalled it as soon as I realized. I notice, however, that I still have a quite a few C++ Redistributable 'things' in my Programs (as indicated by Control Panel, Windows 7). And possibly other things that were also installed for AppMethod that are less obvious but were also not removed by "uninstall". Before proceeding with installing Delphi XE7 should I 'cleanse' my system of whatever AppMethod may have left behind. If so, what-and-how? t...

Delphi XE7 Help Installation Assistance Required [Edit]
Hi Delphi XE7 installed and running OK except that I do not have any Help files accessible from within the IDE (or externally come to that). I thought I had selected these on the installation but cannot find anything. Can someone please advise? Thanks for looking Philip L Jackson Edited by: Philip Jackson on Dec 6, 2014 4:40 AM To know how to help you we need to know what error you are getting. However, the error "RAD Studio's help namespace is not defined " is most common and the solution is here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43035 Philip ...

Downloading XE7 media without installing from esd file?
I bought an XE7 upgrade and the download file seems to be a bootstrap for installing from the web. I can download the full DVD:s from my account at Embarcadero (My registered user downloads) and this is what I would like to do also for the XE7 so the install process can be streamlined. But to do so I need to register my XE7 with my account so that the downloads will show up... How can I do that without going through the tedious web install?? You can download the ISO from http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29934. No previous registration required. Bo Berglund wrote: > I bought a...

XE7 installation
Hello, It's been many years since I've used Delphi (last purchased D2009 enterprise, started out long ago with D1). I've gone ahead and taken advantage of the XE7 discount (at the very last possible moment), and am running into a (possibly) installation related issue, and hope someone can point me in a direction. The issue I'm having is with the database explorer. I can't seem to connect to any of the dbExpress databases. Here's an error: Interbase (server or lite2go): DBX error: Driver could not be properly initialized. Client library may be missing, not ins...

XE7 Delphi
Hi! Is there a way to reset the ide to it's default views? I've done a lot of confusion...class explorer,model view,etc... How can i reset to the "view" that is by default? Many many thanks! Michele Costantino wrote: > Hi! > Is there a way to reset the ide to it's default views? > > I've done a lot of confusion...class explorer,model view,etc... > > How can i reset to the "view" that is by default? > > Many many thanks! Yes, in the menu/toolbar at the top there's a dropdown. Select 'Default Layout&#...

ZXing Barcode Scanning Library for the Delphi XE7/XE8 and Appmethod
Hi Help wanted for the new Open Source barcode scan port project of the famous ZXing library! With this library you can scan with native speed without the use of linking in external libraries and avoid compability issues and dependencies. It is fast. *Help needed* Although it works extremely well, it works currently only with one type barcode (Code 128). I only needed this one barcode so for me there is no immediate need for me to implement more types but I like to add all of them! For that I need your help! The 1D barcode base classes are already implemented. Only with your hel...

Delphi XE7
How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb? Sincerly Toni > {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote} > How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb? > > Sincerly > Toni Hi Toni, we are just finishing a new IW 14 version, including XE7 support. It should be available for download within a couple of days. Best regards I'm a little confused...What is installed with it now then? Also the (downloaded) demos don't compile with it. Jeff "Alexandre Machado" wr...

install delphi xe7 up1 "Retry Extraction"
my system is win8.1 (64bit). and when i I did run the installer ,it says: 《 Extraction of installation data downloaded from the web has failed. What would you like to do: Download a fresh copy of the installation data. try to extract the existing download data again. if you choose canel ,setup will exit .your existing download date will be preserved. 》 yet. that is the problem. and i try install the xe4、xe5 ,the same question. i clear the cache that where in<c:/progdata{....}> not ok and Uncheck Real-time scanning not ok This error means you cannot communi...

[...]

How to get 14.0.32 for Delphi XE7
Hello, We are currently using IW 14.0.32 for Delphi XE4 and are upgrading to XE7. I would like to use the same version for now since there is a tendency that upgrades are complex due to dropped/new properties and other undocumented changed. Is there a way to get the installer for 14.0.32 for Delphi XE7? > {quote:title=David Novo wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > We are currently using IW 14.0.32 for Delphi XE4 and are upgrading to XE7. I would like to use the same version for now since there is a tendency that upgrades are complex due to dropped/new properties and other undocume...

Web resources about - I bought XE8 so I could get XE7 - Where do I download XE7? - embarcadero.delphi.install

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Kim Kardashian West ‘apologizes for breaking the App Store’ after issues with downloads of Kimoji app ...
... Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 21, 2015 We worked so hard on this app & we know there are some issues due to the massive downloads ...