how to install indy on Delphi 2007

I have tried to install indy 10 but I'm doing something wrong because I get
errors when I try to compile the core.

where can I find the best way to install this

regards

Mats
0
Mats

When I use the IndyTiburon and run de fullD11.dpk I get an error compiling

E2466 Never-Build Package, IndyCore120
I have built the IndySystem120 without any error but when I run fullD11.dpk
it still gives me this error.

anu sugestions?

regards

Mats
"Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> skrev i meddelandet
>I have tried to install indy 10 but I'm doing something wrong because I get
> errors when I try to compile the core.
>
> where can I find the best way to install this
>
> regards
>

> Mats
0
Mats
3/5/2010 2:26:51 PM
Mats Carlsson <master@rdit.se> wrote:

>When I use the IndyTiburon and run de fullD11.dpk I get an error compiling
>
>E2466 Never-Build Package, IndyCore120
>I have built the IndySystem120 without any error but when I run fullD11.dpk
>it still gives me this error.
>
>anu sugestions?
>
>regards
>
>Mats
>"Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> skrev i meddelandet
>>I have tried to install indy 10 but I'm doing something wrong because I get
>> errors when I try to compile the core.
>>
>> where can I find the best way to install this
>>
>> regards
>>

>> Mats

Remove the /z from the following

%D12DCC% dclIndyCore120.dpk /Oobjs /m /h /w /z /N%BUILDROOT%\D120
/U%DCUOUTDIR% -$d-l-n+p+r-s-t-w- %DCCSWTS% %BCBSWTS% %2 %3 %4

then it compiles OK.
--
Bob Small
0

Thanks for the help. Now it compiles ok.

but I cant add the components. It's not a package design time

// Mats

"Robert Small" <me@noisp.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Mats Carlsson <master@rdit.se> wrote:
>
>>When I use the IndyTiburon and run de fullD11.dpk I get an error compiling
>>
>>E2466 Never-Build Package, IndyCore120
>>I have built the IndySystem120 without any error but when I run
>>fullD11.dpk
>>it still gives me this error.
>>
>>anu sugestions?
>>
>>regards
>>
>>Mats
>>"Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> skrev i meddelandet
>>>I have tried to install indy 10 but I'm doing something wrong because I
>>>get
>>> errors when I try to compile the core.
>>>
>>> where can I find the best way to install this
>>>
>>> regards
>>>

>>> Mats
>
> Remove the /z from the following
>
> %D12DCC% dclIndyCore120.dpk /Oobjs /m /h /w /z /N%BUILDROOT%\D120
> /U%DCUOUTDIR% -$d-l-n+p+r-s-t-w- %DCCSWTS% %BCBSWTS% %2 %3 %4
>
> then it compiles OK.
> --
> Bob Small
0
Mats
3/6/2010 7:54:01 AM
"Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> wrote in message

> but I cant add the components. It's not a package design time

IndySystem..., IndyCore..., and IndyProtocols... are the run-time packages.
dclIndyCore... and dclIndyProtocols... are the design-time packages.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

It didn't compile on my vista machine but on my Xp, so I moved the source
and it works.

thanks again

// Mats
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <no.spam@no.spam.com> skrev i meddelandet
> "Mats Carlsson" <master@rdit.se> wrote in message
>
>> but I cant add the components. It's not a package design time
>
> IndySystem..., IndyCore..., and IndyProtocols... are the run-time
> packages. dclIndyCore... and dclIndyProtocols... are the design-time
> packages.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Mats

Installation of Delphi 2007
My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? No solution ? Bertrand KIMM wrote: > My computer is blocked (windows no longer works) and I must reinstall Delphi 2007. > How can I recover my license of Delphi 2007 ? > You can get serial number and software from our registered users download area: 1. http://members.embarcadero.com 2. Login using the same credentials you used to register your product 3. Agree to export terms if prompted to do so 4. Click My registered products to get your s...

HOW TO INSTALL Indy 10.5.7 in Delphi 2007 IDe from * Tiburon.zip * distribu
Date 25/05/2010 By Davide Spano e-mail davide.spano@armfield.co.uk ********************************************************************************** HOW TO INSTALL Indy 10.5.7 in Delphi 2007 IDe from * Tiburon.zip * distribution ********************************************************************************** - 0 What version of Indy I have in my IDE? To find out.. Create a new VCL project with a form and drag whatever of the components that are in the IDE Indy tool palette section (TIdTCPClient or other) then right click and select About Internet Dir...

Delphi 2007
Hi, I'm trying to install the latest build of Indy 10. I downloaded the following zip from "http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP": *Monday, October 13, 2008 11:32 PM 6697544 indy10.zip* What I did with the zip: 1. I unzipped indy10.zip. 2. I removed my current Indy 10 from Delphi 2007 3. I opened Indy100Net.dpk and compiled it. I got the following 2 errors: [DCC Error] Indy100Net.dpk(4): E1030 Invalid compiler directive: 'ALIGN' [DCC Error] Indy100Net.dpk(30): E2202 Required package 'Borland.Delphi' not found package Indy100Net; {$R *.res} *{$...

How do I install Delphi 2007 components into C++Builder 2007?
Hi Folks, I have a Delphi component that installs into Delphi 2007, and it then appears in the tool palette. That's all fine. When I then run C++Builder 2007, I can see that my component package is already installed, and can even uninstall and re-install it, but the component doesn't appear in the tool palette. What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? -- Simon <Simon Armstrong> wrote in message news:5932@forums.codegear.com... > What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? Did you enable the "Generate all...

Delphi 2007 Install Issues
Hi, I built my new machine (Quad Core Q8200, 4 GB RAM, Win XP), now I am trying to install Delphi 2007 on this new machine. The installation wizzrd gets to where it makes a call to MSIinstaller and the the Installation bombs with a error that says "Error". The windows event viewer has recorded the error, and is talking about msiinstaller. The XP Pro intallation is updated with al the Service Packs and all udates from the internet. Can someone please advise if they had a similar experience and if so how they solved this error? Regards Marius ...

Install file for Delphi 2007
Hi, Have purchased and installed Delphi XE5. I would now like to install the latest Non-Unicode Delphi as well, which I believe is Delphi 2007. I have registered and recieved the instal code for D2007, with a download link. I would like to install this (older) Delphi 2007 on my home computer. Yet I have very limited network connectivity at home. Thus I would like to download the full install package on my work computer, to take this installation files/s home. Is this possible? The link provided gives a setup program but I assume this is just a small web installer (Having ...

Delphi 2007 Install Issue
Hi, I built my new machine (Quad Core Q8200, 4 GB RAM, Win XP), now I am trying to install Delphi 2007 on this new machine. The installation wizzrd gets to where it makes a call to MSIinstaller and the the Installation bombs with a error that says "Error". The windows event viewer has recorded the error, and is talking about msiinstaller. The XP Pro intallation is updated with al the Service Packs and all udates from the internet. Can someone please advise if they had a similar experience and if so how they solved this error? Regards Marius ...

Indy 10 Installation Delphi 5
Hi, As a result of this POODLE thing, I have to upgrade our Delphi 5 program to use TLS instead of SSL3, so I was trying to upgrade from Indy 9 to Indy 10 (does some version of Indy 9 support TLSv1.2?). So after running the batch file that comes with the installation (Full_5.bat) and installing the component in Delphi 5. I go and drop a idIOhandlerSSL or whatever onto an empty form and get an error: "Stack overflow - save your work and restart Delphi" Anyone know how to get the installation to work? Thanks! Orren wrote: > As a result of this POODLE thing, I have t...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...