How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE

I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009.
Please respond.

Regards,
SB,
L&T
0
sushweta

Hi sushweta biswas,

> I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009.

Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can
go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your
serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account information, and
then specify which earlier versions (2010, 2009, 2007 and/or 7) you want
to download.

> SB,
> L&T

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml