How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE

I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009.
Please respond.

Regards,
SB,
L&T
0
sushweta

Hi sushweta biswas,

> I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009.

Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can
go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your
serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account information, and
then specify which earlier versions (2010, 2009, 2007 and/or 7) you want
to download.

> SB,
> L&T

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Can delphi 2009 and delphi 7 be on the same computer?
Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same computer or will they interfer with each other? I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) when installing 2009? Lorne Anderson wrote: > Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same > computer or will they interfer with each other? > > I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) > when installing 2009? It works fine. You usually want to install the older version first. As for folders, the root folde...

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Web resources about - How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE - embarcadero.delphi.install

Purchasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Purchasing refers to a business or organization attempting to acquiring goods or services to accomplish the goals of its enterprise. Though there ...

IT Professionals Turn To Facebook For Help With Purchasing Decisions
Where do information-technology professionals turn for help in reaching purchasing decisions for their companies? According to a recent survey ...

Finally got my notification center looking the way I want. Might look into purchasing IntelliscreenX ...
Explore JoshBermudez's photos on Flickr. JoshBermudez has uploaded 2439 photos to Flickr.

Planned Parenthood Ally NAF Suggests "Group Purchasing Program" for "A Win-Win" Selling Fetal Parts ...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NATIONAL ABORTION FEDERATION SUGGESTS “GROUP PURCHASING PROGRAM” FOR FETAL PARTS COMPANY, PAYMENTS “A WIN-WIN” FOR CLINICS ...

Government Plans Platinum Welfare Card To Stop Rich People Purchasing Cocaine
The Federal government has announced plans to quarantine the assets and income of people over a certain net worth using state-issued debit cards. ...

Eric Series reportedly keen on purchasing a stake in the Highlanders
The man behind Singapore's failed bid for a Super Rugby team reportedly interested in buying share of the Highlanders.

Capcom denies Smurf friction with Apple, welcomes change to in-app purchasing - Pocket Gamer.biz - PGbiz ...
Capcom has issued a statement in response to a report we posted detailing the communications between the publisher and Apple regarding in-app ...

Should Canada delay purchasing F-35 jets to save money?
UPDATE March 29: The F-35 fighter jets being considered to replace the aging fleet of CF-18s fail to meet at least one critical feature stipulated ...

Intel purchasing chip designer Altera for approximately $16.7 billion
Intel is buying chip designer Altera for about $16.7 billion in cash to expand its reach into new chip markets that are powering the wireless ...

Bulk Drug Purchasing Is Too Good to Be True
As part of their struggle with budget realities and the growing cost of health care, Canada's provinces continue to work on bulk purchasing agreements ...