Getting Error [BRCC32 Error] "brcc32" exited with code -1073741819. [Edit]

I have installed RAD Studio XE2 and when in run simple program(e.g "Hello World") i am getting error like:

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32)
brcc32 command line for "Project1.vrc"
  c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\9.0\bin\cgrc.exe -c65001 Project1.vrc -foProject1.res
[BRCC32 Error] "brcc32" exited with code -1073741819.
Failed
Elapsed time: 00:00:01.9

My prject _>optiin setting is
•	Project->option->Resource complier (we have two option)
o	Borland resource Compiler(brcc32.exe)"(I think may be this create problem)
o	And even try with “Windows SDK Resource Compiler”.

Please let me know any solution for it

Edited by: Jaswinder Singh on Dec 8, 2011 11:43 PM

Edited by: Jaswinder Singh on Dec 8, 2011 11:45 PM
0
Jaswinder

"Error Group: WINSOCK" "Error Code:11004"
Hi Just setup iPrint on the server and tried to install the printer to the laptop and got the following message: Error code:11004 Error message: Winsock 11004 - The DNS name has been found in the database, but its associated data is not correct. Error group: WINSOCK Error code:11004 Anyone know what associated data it is referring to? Thanks in advance -- iangh2 A quick Google found this on http://www.sockets.com/err_lst1.htm WSANO_DATA (11004) Valid name, no data record of requested type Berkeley description: The requested name is valid, but does not hav...

Error: "Query: dataset not in Edit mode": in delphi code for Rave Report [Edit]
I am trying to write a Delphi code (Delphi 2010) to print a rave report from the access database; I am using RVSystemprint method; q1 is a query name. I get error message " q1: dataset not in edit or insert mode", at the line: while not q1.Eof. Even though I added q1.Edit or q1.insert, it doesn't work. Database's readonly property is FALSE. What is missing in the code? Thanks. procedure TForm1.rsysPrint(Sender: TObject); begin with Sender as TBaseReport do begin ..... q1.Open; q1.Edit; q1.first; while not q1.Eof do begin ... end; .... ...

[wxperl-users] From whence "Wx::App Error" "Fatal error: exiting"?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C48798.98A9B782 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I tried to send this message some months ago (early May), but for some reason at that time I was unable to send to the wxPerl mailing list. It seems to be working now, so . . . I'm stumbling around trying to find a single, fail-free method for exiting a running wxPerl app that may or may not have open frames. The Perl functions "exit" and "die" seem vulnerable to problem...

Getting compilation error "The compiler failed with error code 128"
Hi All - I am getting a compilation error when I contact AXMS page , below is the error which i got . Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. when i retstart the system its working fine , but its happening now and then so could not able to predict whats going on .  kindly guide me to eluminate this problem .  Thanks, Jeyaprakash. Tr...

Installed AjaxToolkit but get the error "A ScriptManager is required " error ? What is going on?
So I created a new tab in my toolbox and added the AjaxToolkit file which I placed in my bin folder first. Everything works fine, the ajax tools are displaying no problem. So next I decide I want to add a calendarExtender to my gridview and associate it with a button so when a user edits the appoitment date field they will be able to select it from the calendar. However when I run the file I recieve this error: A ScriptManager is required on the page to use ASP.NET AJAX Script Components.Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: A ScriptManager is required on the page to use ASP....

Only Firefox Get "Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error"
I just started having a problem in Firefox 1.5.07, but not Opera or IE, when every I get to a site where where I'm directed to an htpps page, I get this diagnostic: Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal data, cookies, files, directories, etc. I'm stuck! What can I do? Thanks a lot for your help. Trish Trish wrote: > I just started having a problem in Firefox 1.5.07, but not Opera or > IE, when every I get to a site where where I'm directed to an htpps > page, I g...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

When serializing an object with tested code I get the error "There was en error generating the XML document."
I have a problem serializing an object with the XmlSerializer.Serialize method. We created a .Net application that would process information both from on-line input and input from an external system (batch processing)  and store the information in an SQL Server 2005 database. Another batch would process the information, setting it into an object collection that would later be serialized to an xml file with ISO-8859-1 encoding that would be sent to another application that would create reports from it. It's all fairly straight forward, nothing really exotic. In the testing phase ever...

"MSI log returned non-zero error code 1603" error when installing Web Services
Background:  I installed MPS on a VPC and I use it as MPS Engine, MPS SQL Server and AD server. In order to do that, I used the Provisioning Deployment Tool as indicated in the Build Service Provisioning instructions. I didn't complete the "DWSPV.28: To move MPSSQL01 into the SQL OU" procedure because I'm using just one VPC and I put it into the Provisioning back-end servers OU (as told in DWSPV.29 procedure). The issue:  When I follow procedure DWSPV.40, to install the Web Services and MPF Client component on PROV01 (which is the same as MPS01, MPSSQL01, etc in ...

Error: "TSA error code: fffcffc5"
we use NW 6.5 and SBCON The backup always works properly the restore i try from time to time works properly too. A view weeks ago we applied SP6 The backup works properly too. now i am trying to restore something. i allways get the error Error: "TSA error code: fffcffc5" Is there a list which describes the errorcodes. Is this a tape-reading error or is this a problem with SP6 I have allready tried the suggestions in TID10065613 ( Unload SMDR and QMAN on the server console. In the container where the server resides, delete the SMS SMDR Group object, the <server...

"Upgrade Error"
First install: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( 1.0.10 ) does not match the Database Version ( 1.0.0 ) The required SQL Upgrade Scripts exist in the Database folder but have not been executed. >>>>>>>> How to proceed? Permissions problem? Regards, Brent For whatever reason the SQL Scripts did not run. The tried and true method is to open Query Analyzer and run the scripts (in the database directory), in order. You may get an error or two, but continue running them through the last one. Hope this helps you out...~ChrisNet Data ...

Frequent "Failed Error Code: 0x0000190C" errors
I see this frequently with the PCs here. Here is the admin message (converted to plain text): The following deployment events have occurred. For more information log in to the Novell ZENworks Patch Management. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Deployment Information Deployment Type: Package Package Name: Discover Applicable Updates Status: Failed Error Code: 0x0000190C : PostScript1 Origin: System Scheduled For: Sep 1 2001 12:00AM (Local Time) Schedule Type: Recurring Rollout Downloaded At: Jun 14 2007 ...

Getting "No error" instead of "No such file or directory" on Win32
Hi all, in this CPAN testers XML-LibXML test failure: http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/d9cf95fc-d5e8-1017-8e8a-88a105085451 I am getting this: [QUOTE] t/01basic.t ......................... ok # Failed test 'error parsing non-existent does_not_exist.xml' # at t/02parse.t line 238. # 'Could not create file parser context for file "does_not_exist.xml": No error at t/02parse.t line 237. # ' # doesn't match '(?-xism:\ACould not create file parser context for file "does_not_exist\.xml": No\ such\ file\ or...

Why I always get a error: "Installation aborted because the item was a duplicate of an item already installed."
I got this error when I install any starterkit. Why? I have not installed them before. And I can't saw them in my tempaltes panel. Please kindly help me, thanks. I am having the same problem - any tips appreciated. Try these steps if you're experiencing problems installing the VSI file: For C# in Visual Studio 2005 beta 2: - Start the .vsi installation file - Click on Review button - Copy the CS zip file - open Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual Web Developer directory - In Visual Web Develper directory create directory called VisualC# - Past...

Error Code 52 "Distributed Communications Error" on ConnectToServer()
Without making any code changes recently I am suddenly getting a Error Code 52 "Distributed Communications Error" when calling ConnectToServer. I verified the correct connection object parameters are being set prior. Does anybody know what this error is referencings specifically and possible solutions? That could be caused by a bunch of things including settings, host file doesn't have server identified, or the server is not running when you attempt to connect. A good start is to get the sample distributed app running. If that connects ok then you know your conne...

Web resources about - Getting Error [BRCC32 Error] "brcc32" exited with code -1073741819. [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.install