Everytime I start D2007, Microsoft Office XP Sample Automation... is unchec

Hi all

(Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, it's not really an OLE automation problem, per se; but feel free to point me in the right direction.)  Anyway, I have removed the other package, i.e.,  the MS Office 2k version, from the Design Packages list, and have tried both checking and removing/re-adding the XP version, but every time I restart D2007, it's unchecked again.  I have combed the internet for a solution, but found none that works.

My undying gratitude to anyone who can help

DJ
0
David

<David Jenkins> escreveu na mensagem news:5409@forums.codegear.com...
> Hi all
>
> (Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, it's not really an OLE automation
> problem, per se; but feel free to point me in the right direction.)
> Anyway, I have removed the other package, i.e.,  the MS Office 2k version,
> from the Design Packages list, and have tried both checking and
> removing/re-adding the XP version, but every time I restart D2007, it's
> unchecked again.  I have combed the internet for a solution, but found
> none that works.
>
> My undying gratitude to anyone who can help
>
> DJ

That package is listed at "Software\Borland\Delphi\<your delphi
version>\Disabled Packages" on registry, remove from it.
If a package goes to that list, is never reload normally.
0
sergio_ag
8/22/2008 6:03:53 AM
> {quote:title=Sergio Gianezini wrote:}{quote}
> <David Jenkins> escreveu na mensagem news:5409@forums.codegear.com...
> > Hi all
> >
> > (Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, it's not really an OLE automation
> > problem, per se; but feel free to point me in the right direction.)
> > Anyway, I have removed the other package, i.e.,  the MS Office 2k version,
> > from the Design Packages list, and have tried both checking and
> > removing/re-adding the XP version, but every time I restart D2007, it's
> > unchecked again.  I have combed the internet for a solution, but found
> > none that works.
> >
> > My undying gratitude to anyone who can help
> >
> > DJ
>
> That package is listed at "Software\Borland\Delphi\<your delphi
> version>\Disabled Packages" on registry, remove from it.
> If a package goes to that list, is never reload normally.

Thank you for your response, but it wasn't in Disabled Packages, altho dcloffice2k100.bpl was.

Any other suggestions?
0
David
8/22/2008 2:32:50 PM
> {quote:title=Sergio Gianezini wrote:}{quote}
> <David Jenkins> escreveu na mensagem news:5409@forums.codegear.com...
> > Hi all
> >
> > (Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, it's not really an OLE automation
> > problem, per se; but feel free to point me in the right direction.)
> > Anyway, I have removed the other package, i.e.,  the MS Office 2k version,
> > from the Design Packages list, and have tried both checking and
> > removing/re-adding the XP version, but every time I restart D2007, it's
> > unchecked again.  I have combed the internet for a solution, but found
> > none that works.
> >
> > My undying gratitude to anyone who can help
> >
> > DJ
>
> That package is listed at "Software\Borland\Delphi\<your delphi
> version>\Disabled Packages" on registry, remove from it.
> If a package goes to that list, is never reload normally.

Thank you for your response, but it wasn't in Disabled Packages, altho dcloffice2k100.bpl was.

Any other suggestions?
0
David

Automate Microsoft Office from Delphi
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and others) are applications which can be fully automated from another application. Everything you can do by hand can also be done programmatically from another application and of course from your Delphi application. Read the full article at: http://francois-piette.blogspot.be/2013/01/automate-microsoft-office-from-delphi.html -- Francois PIETTE Embarcadero MVP http://www.overbyte.be >Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and others) are applications which can be >fully automated from another application. Everything you can do by hand can Well...

Microsoft Office XP to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues
Microsoft Office XP to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3b12295e-6f12-416e-8a58-043010169efe&displaylang=en *********************************************************** Quote *********************************************************** Quick Info File Name: XP-03Delta.doc Download Size: 2293 KB - 2296 KB Date Published: 12/10/2004 Version: 1.0 Overview This paper explains the basic differences between Microsoft Office XP and Microsoft Office 2003 at a cursory level. It describes the obvious changes a user m...

Office XP Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components for PowerPoint 2010? [Edit]
UPDATE: I've made progress on this, no longer need an answer...cannot figure out how to delete the post. Thanks Trying to convert a bunch of automation into PowerPoint 2010. Problem is the PowerPointXP unit doesn't have all the functions we need and still calls all the Excel 2003 functions. Was wondering if there was a work around to this or if there was a new component/package that we could find and install that would allow us to do automation through Office 2010. Thank you! Edited by: Daniel Montgolf on Jul 14, 2011 3:06 PM ...

'Preparing to install'.. every time i start Office XP apps
Whenever I start word/excel/powerpoint/access of Office XP, these days, I get a Windows Installer 'preparing to install' dialog that remains for some time before the application loads. Uninstalling/reinstalling Office XP doesnt help. Im using WinXP SP1. What do i do? "Rex" <cyberex66NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bu3pis$n1k$1@news.grc.com... > Whenever I start word/excel/powerpoint/access of Office XP, these days, I > get a Windows Installer 'preparing to install' dialog that remains for some > time before the application loads. U...

Install Office XP
Does anyone have good instructions for installing a customized version of Office XP down to 50 PC's? The instructions I have found so far are very confusing ... I am using Zen 4.01 on NetWare 6.5 and the workstations are running Windows XP. I have the latest agent etc .. Thanks! Hazel Rodriguez Have you seen this Microsoft page? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304953 <rodriguezh@coastal.cc.nc.us> wrote in message news:3geNb.779$zt3.261@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Does anyone have good instructions for installing a customized ...

Installed Package Office XP Servers on XE6 won't stay installed
C++ Builder XE6 installed. I have selected C++ Builder Office XP Servers Package to be installed. Once checked, the package installs the components, and I can select from tool palette. Once I exit C++ Builder, and restart the compiler, the checkbox for the Office XP Servers package is Unchecked and the components are no longer available to use. Seems to be an install issue. Any way around this? Thanks > {quote:title=Phillip Davis wrote:}{quote} > C++ Builder XE6 installed. I have selected C++ Builder Office XP Servers Package to be installed. Once checked, the package ins...

Admin installs of Office XP?
So if I push out an Admin install of Office XP via ZfD, what happenes when it needs to repair itself.? Or when we need to update the admin point with a service pack? Any links to some strategies? TIA Luis On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:27:52 GMT, anon wrote: > So if I push out an Admin install of Office XP via ZfD, what happenes > when it needs to repair itself.? Or when we need to update the admin > point with a service pack? repair will be done from the unc.. you don't patch the admin install, you patch the wks install via the wks patches.. coolsolution -...

Microsoft Office Hotfix Installer
"Ohotfix.exe is a software program designed to help administrators deploy update files within their organizations. OHotFix works by reading a series of deployment instructions contained in an INI file, and then using those instructions to apply an update to the computer. OHotFix can also check applications on the computer to determine which updates need to be applied, and it can order a group of update files so that an installation is optimized." <http://bink.nu/Article11085.bink> -- js http://justheadlines.awardspace.com On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 21:11:02 -0700, joh...

Office installer when starting Groupwise
Hi, we have a wierd problem on one users workstation, everytime he starts Groupwise Client an Microsoft Office 2003 installer appears. Because he is not and administrator on that machine he cannot continue with the installer. Any ideas why Groupwise needs Office? We have checked that Integration is disabled. Thomas -- thsundel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi, is MS Outlook installed on that box? -- odegos ------------------------------------------------------------------------ odegos's Profile: http://forums....

Installing sample applications from Microsoft
Hi I am getting problem in installing sample applications from Microsoft: Duwamish 7.1 , PetStore..During installation, these sample applications cannot connet to the database. I get the error 'Login failed for user Administrator... Not assocaited with trusted SQL Server connection' In SQL server, I have made Administrator as the system admin, server admin.....Any idea how I can install these sample apps. Thanks I believe this means your connection string is trying to authenticate Administrator using Windows Authentication, but your SQL Server has Administrator set u...

Microsoft Office 2000 to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues
Microsoft Office 2000 to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=24946d36-002e-4137-af13-50c92ed86ed9&displaylang=en *********************************************************** Quote *********************************************************** Quick Info File Name: 00-03Delta.doc Download Size: 2415 KB - 2472 KB Date Published: 12/10/2004 Version: 1.0 Overview This paper explains the basic differences between Microsoft Office 2000 and Microsoft Office 2003 at a cursory level. It describes the obvious changes a user...

Minimal Install of XP for Delphi?
[I'm the guy who asked a couple days ago about developing inside a virtual machine ... Thanks to your responses, I've started to experiment with XP inside VirtualBox. All is well; thank you!] Now I'm starting to think in terms of the minimal install to be able to run Delphi (2006) in the VM. nLite (www.nLiteOS.com) will strip out just about anything you want from the install disk, permitting a much smaller OS installation. I'm curious whether any of you have experimented with this, and figured out a handy list of what components, services, etc. can be deleted or what nee...

office XP sp2 install
Have anyone created a package to push out Office XP SP2? The file name is mainsp2ff.msp. Thanks. In article <cGVjb.4597$S13.3236@prv-forum3.provo.novell.com>, hlei@whatsupdoc.com says... > Have anyone created a package to push out Office XP SP2? The file name is > mainsp2ff.msp. Thanks > it it is the client office patch, just put it into your office app underneath patches, update the version number and redeploy you office app... -- Marcus Breiden Please change -- to - to mail me. The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion. http://...

Problem with Office XP install
Hi I have a very strange problem... I have created a administrative install of Office XP om a server. I have then created two mst files. One for Outlook and one for the rest of Office because some of our users don't have mail but the use office... When I run the install of Outlook on a new computer it works just fine. If i run the installation of Office on a new computer it also works fine, but if I run the installation of Office on a computer that allready have Outlook installed the installation fails... Or more exactly it does nothing... It seems to just verify the install...

Web resources about - Everytime I start D2007, Microsoft Office XP Sample Automation... is unchec - embarcadero.delphi.install

Automation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For a hierarchical presentation of automation topics, see Outline of automation . For other uses, see Automation (disambiguation) . Automation ...

Automation World - Covering the field of industrial automation
AutomationWorld.com delivers content for the Automation Buying team, which includes Information Technology and Networking; Operations and Engineering; ...

Facebook Ads API Partner AdStage: Campaign Automation, $6.25M Series A Funding
AdStage , a Facebook ads API partner, announced Wednesday the launch of campaign automation — as well as a $6.25 million round of Series A funding. ...

Mind blown! Facebook’s f8 makes a mobile move into marketing automation
... Thus, you’ll need to build a mobile app (if you’re enterprise) or use an app-building platform (such as GroSocial). The marketing automation ...

Automation World (@automationworld)

Automation World
Automation World is your link to the why and how of manufacturing automation. The purpose of this group is to connect manufacturing engineers, ...

Enhance your home automation with the Mivatek Smart Plug
... be the one and only time you do so. Usage Now that you're up and running this is pretty straightforward. Fire up the app and tap the Automation ...

Meet Microbot Push, a home automation gadget lazy people will love
A South Korean startup called Naran has come up with an incredibly clever way for users to control and automate any type of switch-oriented task ...

Robots Will Change World Beyond Recognition Says BoA; Automation Will Change Jobs More Than Kill Them ...
Robot Theory The battle of robot theory is on. Bank of America paints one picture and McKinsey another. Let's investigate both theories. Automation ...

Rockwell Automation Announces Mobility Co-Innovation with Microsoft
A new mobility co-innovation project by Rockwell Automation and Microsoft Corp. will be demonstrated at Automation Fair in Chicago Nov. 18 and ...