Error opening existing firemonkey form in new Delphi XE7

I tried to open in Delphi XE7 Trial Version  an existing mobile firemonkey form created in Delphi XE6 and get the following error message:

"Error creating form: Cannot create Direct3D device for 'TCustomCanvasD2D'.."

What's means? The form open with no errors in Delphi XE6.

Thank in advance,

Gustavo
0
Gustavo

System Error 1158 when i try to open delphi form
Hi please help me i m using one delphi application after entering 30,40 record my delphi application stuck and i got this message system error code : 1158 current process has used all of its system allowance of handles for Window Manager objects" How to solve this problem Regards Shezad Shezad Ahmed wrote: > Hi > > please help me i m using one delphi application after entering > 30,40 record my delphi application stuck and i got this message > > system error code : 1158 > > current process has used all of its system allowance of ha...

How to open a new form from existing form using ASP.NET?
I am trying to open a form from the other form, but i am unable to. Can anybody help me out in opening a web form from the other web form. Thx, Paras. Use BLOCKED SCRIPT  http://www.javascript-2.com/window-open.htmlBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). Thanx a lot Brian. You have solved my problem. Paras. Hello isn't better to open a pop-up window from inside your server-side code ? check my free control: PopUpWindow 1.1 regardsBila...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

Delphi XE7
As a student, I am playing with Delphi XE7 to create an Android app. I have a question for which I cannot find an answer. I have created a Main form. This form has one button that, when clicked, creates another form. This second form has two button: a 'back' button (when clicked, the form closes) and a 'next form' button. The 'next form' button creates a third form. This third form has one 'back' button that closes the form when clicked. When I press the 'back' button of the second form, the Main form becomes the active. When I press the 'back&...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Web resources about - Error opening existing firemonkey form in new Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.install

firemonkeys - iMore