Error compiling getit ios packages

Hi

I am on Delphi XE8.1 Subscription update
Delphi XE8 was correctly installing and compiling packages from GetIt for all platforms.

However XE8.1 give following error for all packages which support ios32 or ios64

Checking project dependencies...
Building AerServSDK.dproj (Debug, iOSDevice32)
[Error] Unable to match bundle identifier "AerServSDK" with AppID in all provisioning profiles
Failed
Elapsed time: 00:00:01.0

What could be the reason for the error??? (asking here before contacting the support)

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2869.
Hello to all, I have create a web setup using visual studio 2005 using some custom actions 1. create database at installation time. 2. create connection pool in IIS7 for vista. We need to install and run successfully on vista as well as earlier version of windows like xp, win server, etc. I develop and install web setup on my vista home premium machine. It installed successfully and works fine. I also tested it on XP and Windows server 2003. It works fine on every plateform. But when i install it to on my client machines, It succesfully installed and execute on xp machines but wh...

Delphi xe5
I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in notebook with same OS Compiling project I get this error [dcc32 Fatal Error] GesCom_01_04_prj.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What is it missing ? Adalberto Baldini Try launching with -r command line switch as shown here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 Make sure you do not have a system environment variable named PLATFORM. This is common HP computers. Adalberto Baldini wrote: > I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in...

installation package error: "The installer was interrupted before [program] could be installed"
Hi,     I encountered one problem with my web application installation package. Before, it works well. While after some minor changes to code, I rebuild the setup file, when I tried to run it, I got such error.     I searched on web to find similar problems due to file <VS Install>\Common 7\tools\deployment\dpca.dll     My symptom is the same as described, I used the tool Qwerty.Msi to check errors, when debug, at sequence WEBCA_GatherWebSites 12:30:12 PM  Action start 12:30:12: WEBCA_GatherWebSites.12:30:15 PM  Action ended 12...

No errors before compile, errors after compile
I haven't seen anyone mention this problem so I'm hoping that it's something simple. When I compile my 6.5 ent app to exe & pbds I get errors that do not exist before the compile, and if I take a pbl (often not even the pbl with the offending code) and move it into the exe sometimes the errors go away. I have optimized and done a full rebuild. This obviously makes no sense I hope someone else has experienced this. The errors are usually null objects. My system is win95 with 128mb ram. Thanks in advance. Shawn Davis Shawn, One of the best things to do i...

Getting error when installing a package that was just compiled in XE8 [Edit]
When trying to install a package that was just successfully compiled I get an error message - Package MyPackage.dll can't be installed because it was created with a different version of Delphi or CBuilder. Any thoughts on what may be causing this issue? I thoroughly checked the paths to make sure it was correct. Edited by: John Clark on Apr 22, 2015 8:12 PM The best way to solve this issue is to create a new package in C++ Builder XE8 and add the source files from your previous project to it (Project->Add to project...). If it is not possible edit manually your cbproj file and ...

Problem with Compiler in Delphi XE3 just installed (German Error Messsages)
Nachem ich Delphi XE3 installiert habe, habe ich als neues Projekt eine VCL Formular Anwendung gewählt und versucht, sie direkt zu kompileren. Daraufhin gab es folgende Meldungen: Abhängigkeiten des Projekts werden überprüft... Erzeugen von Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32) [MSBuild Fehler] The "CreateProperty" task could not be instantiated from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". Please verify the task assembly has been built using the same version of the Microsoft.Build.Framew...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

(error 2329) "encountered an unexpected error installing this package"
What does error code 2329 mean? *Story:* Delphi 2010 crashes when trying to open a package containing a (otherwise working) component. No error message is given and i have no clue what i did wrong. The repair function gave me the error +"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2329."+ I decided to reinstall RAD Studio 2010. Removing everyting went fine. The install function now gives me the same error. Near the bottom it says +"File: bantam.dll, Directory: C:\Program F...

Required package RTL not found Fatal Error message
Hi, i am trying to install a custom built Delphi component. When i attempt to compile the component i get a fatal error message of: [Fatal Error] MyComponent.dpk : Required package 'rtl' not found. This rtl is part of the component requires section. For the component i am unable to set the Runtime packages to 'Built with runtime pacakges', but the runtime packages contains the rtl in it. By the way, i am Delphi 6 and have just recently installed it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help will be much appreciated. BC. Christine Moore wrote: > ...

Error on compiling PACKAGE
Hi, I got problems compiling this one: ..h extern void PACKAGE Test(void); ..cpp void Test(void) { ShowMessage("Hello World!"); }; The compiler throws a error message like this: [Linker error] Export _Test in module E:\TFILECONTAINER\FILEDATABASE.OBJ references __fastcall Dialogs::ShowMessage(const System::AnsiString) in unit C:\PROGRAMME\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\LIB\RELEASE\VCL50.BPI|Dialogs I figured out PACKAGE is the bad one, but I need it in other cases in my component. why? Can anybody help me? "Johann Mühlbauer" <muehlbauer@d...

Package Compile Error
I have several packages that I am converting to XE4. Its obviously something to do with the XE4 environment setup as I never had this issue on XE3. Package1, is installed, and is in the library path. Package 2 holds a few property editors that were built previously and I have updated and trying to install. When I try to compile Package 2 which requires package 1 (uses some components) I get the following Error message; [Fatal Error] package1.dpk(42): F1026 File not found "last path in Library"\myfile.dcu I little confused here. Anyone seen this before? TIA John. ...

error installing a package
HI i have a package that includes several components packed into 1 package. under D2007 it compiled and installed with no problem and even though in the past i managed to compile and install under D2009 as well, currently it seems to be compiled with no problem but when i want to install it i get an access violation error and a bug report (made by madexcept). not sure what causes this problem and why please advice thanks following is the bug report i receive: operating system : Windows XP Service Pack 3 build 2600 processors : 2x Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz ...

Error installing package.
openSUSE 11.1 KDE 3.6 64 bit. I am trying to get my system to play DVDs and I have hit a problem when trying to install a package that is on the "list" in this thread. 'Check your multimedia problem in ten steps - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/5v29xs) I am going down the list trying to get DVDs tro play. Trying to "update" this fluendo mp3 package and install the other recommended one I get this and don't know what to do.[image: http://www.slhess.com/pictures/gserror1.jpg] So far in "downgrading" and "upgrading" as Y...

Web resources about - Error compiling getit ios packages - embarcadero.delphi.install

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...