delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades?

Our company aquired the software property from another last year.
Most of the projects were written in Delphi 2007. We purchased Delphi XE which gave us access to previous versions, including D 2007... all is well.

However, 3 projects were written Delphi 2005 for .Net.
The VM we received from this company included D2005 but it was licensed from the previous developer.
I've contacted Embarcadero about obtaining a copy and or a license+registration for Delphi 2005 and was told this product is no longer available.

I'm under the impression Delphi for .Net was abandoned.

My question is, can I update the projects to a newer version of Delphi that I can get access to?
FYI I have a license for Delphi Prism.

Regards,
Patrick
0
Patrick

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net
Dear Good afternoon ... Does anyone have any idea or some documentation on how to implement or delphi.net via delphi api to access skydrive files. Thank you for your help. ...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

Migration from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005
Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source file now we planned to migrate from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005. My question is - 1. Is it possible to migrate directly from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005, my old code was developed using Delphi 5 IDE. Can we able to compile and build without any issue in Delphi 2005? 2. If we can able to do then what are the ways to migrate to Delphi 2005 IDE and also provide some link regarding this migrate? Thanks, Rizwan Rizwan Ahmed schrieb: > Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source > f...

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Problem with Delphi 6 to Delphi 7 upgrade
I have just purchased Delphi XE because I have an immediate need of D7 which came for free with XE. I downloaded and installed D7 and I think I applied the Update 1 that I had also downloaded. After much messing around with old components, I have finally attempted to compile my D6 project with D7. I get the following error:- [Fatal Error] apm.dpr(225): Unit ExtDlgs was compiled with a different version of ExtCtrls.TPanel I have checked the library paths all point to D7 versions of everything and now am at a loss to know what to do next. Also checked the sequence to make sure that al...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Web resources about - delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades? - embarcadero.delphi.install

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore gato-gato-gato's photos on Flickr. gato-gato-gato has uploaded 1902 photos to Flickr.

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...