Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb

Dear Developers Friends,

I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched.

I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous occurs.

I see at the Atozed page the steps to change the instraweb installed in the delphi, but I tried this stped for Delphi XE6 and Delphi XE7 and I don't obtain sucess; in XE6 the program didn't start after the installation, and the XE7 the new Intraweb is not recognized.

Anyone help me ?

Thanks for all

Samuca

PS: Excuse me for my poor english.
1
Samuel

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi XE7 Hotfix installation
Hi, i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 Thanks to all Bye Lucio, | i have installed delphi xe7 update 1. | I'd like to know if i have to install all the hotfix relased before | the update 1 too, or if that one are included in update 1 No, UPD1 includes prior hot-fixes. -- Q 1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.) ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Problem for to install Intraweb XII on Delphi XE2
Hello, I have purchased an Intraweb XII Ultimate and I try to install it on My Delphi XE2 enterprise. When I have installed Delphi on my computer, I don't installed Intraweb bundle version. As is explained on the Atozed website, I have deleted all the in*.dcu files. I have obtained my licence key from Atozed. I have run the setup and enter my licence key, it's Ok. But now, when I launch Delphi XE2 I don't found the Intraweb part. could you help me please. Regards, Dany Leblanc > {quote:title=Dany Leblanc wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have purchased an I...

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

Delphi XE7 Help Installation Assistance Required [Edit]
Hi Delphi XE7 installed and running OK except that I do not have any Help files accessible from within the IDE (or externally come to that). I thought I had selected these on the installation but cannot find anything. Can someone please advise? Thanks for looking Philip L Jackson Edited by: Philip Jackson on Dec 6, 2014 4:40 AM To know how to help you we need to know what error you are getting. However, the error "RAD Studio's help namespace is not defined " is most common and the solution is here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43035 Philip ...

Do I need to remove remnants of AppMethod before installing Delphi XE7?
Howdy. I installed AppMethod before purchasing XE7 Pro. Did not realize AppMethod was strictly a C++ based tool, and uninstalled it as soon as I realized. I notice, however, that I still have a quite a few C++ Redistributable 'things' in my Programs (as indicated by Control Panel, Windows 7). And possibly other things that were also installed for AppMethod that are less obvious but were also not removed by "uninstall". Before proceeding with installing Delphi XE7 should I 'cleanse' my system of whatever AppMethod may have left behind. If so, what-and-how? t...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE