Delphi XE Update 1 broke FastReports [Edit]

Hi all,

after installing Delphi XE Update 1 FastReports stop working properly:

running Delphi (or opening any project) I see these errors:
- impossible to find entry point @teengine@tchartvaluelist@getcount$qqrv on tee9150.bpl
- can't load package C:\program files (x86)\fastreports\fastreport 4\libd15\dclfrxtee15.bpl

(the package dclfrxtee15.bpl exists in the right folder, I've already checked).
With Delphi XE - before update 1 - all the things were ok, but now this is a big problem for me because I use the charts on my customers reports...

By the way, I've also reinstalled FastReports in their last version.

Some clue?

Regards.

Sergio

Edited by: Sergio Zordan on Nov 17, 2010 3:18 AM
0
Sergio

Hello,

Do a recompile of the package sources..
0
Robert
11/17/2010 11:26:05 AM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Do a recompile of the package sources..

Thank you for the hint,

Delphi now starts without errors, but in the recompile.exe log I've seen some error. Better not investigate for today... :-)

Regards.

Sergio
0
Sergio

Installed Delphi 2010 update 4, but About box shows update 1. Did I update? [Edit]
I ran the Delphi 2010 Update 4 from the start menu's Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates. It seemed to go fine. Afterward, my copy of Delphi 2010 is still showing it has Update 1 in the About window. I tried rebooting, but it still shows Update 1. I'm running Windows Vista, with a Standard User account. How can I tell if the update really occurred? When I go to Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates now, it doesn't show Update 4 as an option any more. Edited by: Chris Irwin on Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM > {quote:title=Chris Irwin wrote:}{quot...

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

Cannot install Delphi Update 1
Hello, When trying to install Delphi Update 1 I am receiving a pop up asking "Please locate your original setup resources to continue operation". How do I solve this problem please? Kind Regards, Asaf Asaf Goldman wrote: > Hello, > > When trying to install Delphi Update 1 I am receiving a pop up asking "Please locate your original setup resources to continue operation". > How do I solve this problem please? > > Kind Regards, > Asaf > I'll find out more later, but my guess is your install cache cannot be found. It located at ...

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
?[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. Should I report this as a problem in QC? ( See public.attachements ) Larry ...

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" ?I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgA...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

ShowMessage/MessagDlg wordwrap Delphi 2006
Hi, I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. Now with Delphi XE I notice that a migrated program shows smaller message window sizes and a previously carefully aligned message now appears wrapped and misaligned. How to get back to the previous behaviour? I'm not experienced to create my custom form, so a code snippet may help. Thanks, Uli Edited by: Ulrich Brueggemann on Sep 18, 2010 8:46 AM > I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. > ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. > > Now with Delphi ...

Delphi XE 6.1 and rxLib [Edit]
rxLib update was working in delphi 6.0, but in 6.1, I keep getting an access violation after rebuilding/reinstalling the components when shutting down Delphi. Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? Edited by: Connie McBride on Jul 3, 2014 8:54 AM > Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult...

Install problem with JCL and Delphi XE [Edit]
I've got XE fired up under Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I'm installing various 3rd-party things. My latest obstacle is JCL. I think I'm following the instructions, but since I've never been clear on why there is an install.bat in both the JCL and JVCL folders, I have my doubts. When I run the jcl\install.bat I get an error: JclResources.pas(2014) Fatal: F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\8.0\hpp\JclResources.hpp' ....failed This happens despite the fact that I have changed the BPL path from: C:\Users\Public\Documents\...

Delphi XE Update 1 is now available
Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE is now available. It's available first through the auto update system. It should be available from the registered users download pages within two hours and available in the full product installers and ISOs for purchasers, customers and trial downloaders next week. For more information, see the following. Update 1 or Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Readme http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40881 Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Fix List http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40984 Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketi...

Web resources about - Delphi XE Update 1 broke FastReports [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.install

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database