Delphi MAKE conflicting with other compilers

I get the error,

ERROR: You are using a non-Cygwin compatible Make program.
Currently using: C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Embarcadero/RADStudio/9.0/bin/make

does anyone has a suggestion avoid the conflicting programs?
0
Gilbert

Gilbert Padilla wrote:
> I get the error,
>
> ERROR: You are using a non-Cygwin compatible Make program.
> Currently using: C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Embarcadero/RADStudio/9.0/bin/make
>
> does anyone has a suggestion avoid the conflicting programs?

The rad studio bin directory is added to the path, when you need to use a
different make use the full path to that make and don't pick it up through the path.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)