Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]

I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer.  I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE.  However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message:

“Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError:  Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl because it has already been registered by the package dclbde150.bpl.”

In other words, since I already have the Crystal RDC registered for 2006, I can’t register it for XE.

I realize that I could move XE to a different computer, but I would really like to keep both versions on the same note book.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Dave
0
David