Components in Delphi trial

Can I install components in the Delphi 2007 trial? I that be design or am I doing something wrong? I tried installing devExpress as well and the indy10 option but they don't show up.

Thanks
Sterling

Edited by: sterling butts on Aug 22, 2008 3:25 PM
0
sterling

Turbo Delphi and installing components...
I just donwload the free veriosn of Turbo Delphi, and when I try to install my packages (tested with D6), it says I have no licence for that ! DH > {quote:title=David HAROUCHE wrote:}{quote} > I just donwload the free veriosn of Turbo Delphi, and when I try to install > my packages (tested with D6), it says I have no licence for that ! > > DH You can't install custom components into the IDE in the free version of Turbo Delphi. That's one of the major factors that differ it to Turbo Delphi Professional. You can create components dynamically however. &...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi Compatible Installation Component
I am looking for a "delphi compatible" installation component. This means one which I can compile in delphi and create an installation like "setup.exe" or "setup.msi" All systems I see, have their own scripting of use VB scripting or macros. What I need, is one that is completely compilable with in Delphi. Does anyone know of one? Robert wrote: > Does anyone know of one? I have never seen any third-party installation tool that allows you to create install scripts from within Delphi itself. They are always used externally. Creating an i...

Delphi XE3 Trial Install
Hi I would like to try XE3, but have problems. Downloading web media is very problematic. I have to click retry many times. Eventually installation succeds, but trying to start Delphi i get this exception. [Window Title] C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe [Content] C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid. [OK] Any hints? Regards Dennis Be sure you use a download manager like: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org Some web...

Installing Delphi Component Package
I have component package that is written in Delphi and for C++ Builder XE. The supplier provided install instructions, but it will not install. When I select Build/Install a file called "pasall.tmp" is created in one of the source folders. The IDE then reports this error, and opens the file in the IDE [DCC Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) This is the contents of the *.groupproj file that I am opening. Is there something wrong with it ? Ray. {code}  <Project xmlns="http://sc...

DesignIDE package and porting Delphi 7 components to Delphi XE2
HI I am porting components from Delphi7 to Delphi XE2, and started run in problems regarding MaskProp.dcu, some of the components uses this, and is looking for TMaskProperty class. After a lot of browsing on the net i figured out that all these units is packaged in the designide.dcp. So i have the design time component in a package that requires the designide.dcp and then the runtime component package that reguires the designtime package for the component. In the runtime component package i get errors regarding the MaskProp.dcu and the TMaskProperty class. I dont know what to do from ...

BDS2006
I am wondering how it works regarding components in BDS2006: I have installed BDS2006 and applied all updates, then started the Delphi personality and installed my component packages. Question: Are these components also valid for the C++ personality or do I have to install them also there? I am not a C++ programmer (only Delphi for me) but I have to be able to build C++ applications created by other developers (sources retrieved from CVS). To do so I have to have a working IDE with all needed components. -- Bo Berglund Developer in Sweden Bo Berglund wrote: > I am wonde...

Delphi 2007 Component Installation Question
The members of our development group use either Delphi 2006 or Delphi 2007 to develop software. A couple people ended up with 2007 because we could not obtain 2006 anymore at the time. One issue that we're running into is with a component that we have specifically for our development needs. The component compiles fine and installs fine in Delphi 2006. However, with Delphi 2007, the component will compile fine, but when it tries to install, we keep getting the error message that states the following: "Can't load package <folder location>/<componentname>.bpl. Not...

How to install Delphi component in C++ personality
I have a number of custom components written in Delphi. I can install these for use in the Delphi personality easily enough. How do I install them into the C++ personality? "Stephen Boyd" <steve.boyd@amtelecom.net> wrote in message news:17429@forums.codegear.com... > I have a number of custom components written in Delphi. I > can install these for use in the Delphi personality easily enough. > How do I install them into the C++ personality? Make sure the "Generate all C++ files" option is enabled in the Project Options for the package, an...

Trouble installing components on Delphi 2009
Hi, I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common problem? Does it go away with Delphi 2010? (I have downloaded the 30-day trial, but that doesn't do command lines). TIA -- Mark Patterson www.piedsoftware.com > {quote:title=Mark Patterson wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common proble...

Web resources about - Components in Delphi trial - embarcadero.delphi.install

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
Panel makers in Taiwan are calling on the China government to allow for zero tariffs on panel components due to Taiwan's weakening panel supply ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.