Command MAKE gives error , seems delphi is not installed properly

I have been running Delphi XE 4 trial version. Recently I tried to install JCL & JVCL but it is giving errors with installation like
At JCL installation it is giving error that ...bin/JediInstaller.exe not found
At JVCL it is giving error like No Delphi/BCB/BDS version installed...

I did some research online and came to know that it is due to delphi is not installed properly , when I ran MAKE command at command prompt it give Fatal Error as follows
2010 Embarcadero Technologies Inc.
FATAL: Unable To Open Make FIle..

Please suggest me what should be done in order to rectifyy this problem

Thanks...
0
delphi

The trial version does not install command line tools. I think this your
problem here.

delphi coder wrote:
> I have been running Delphi XE 4 trial version. Recently I tried to install JCL & JVCL but it is giving errors with installation like
> At JCL installation it is giving error that ...bin/JediInstaller.exe not found
> At JVCL it is giving error like No Delphi/BCB/BDS version installed...
>
> I did some research online and came to know that it is due to delphi is not installed properly , when I ran MAKE command at command prompt it give Fatal Error as follows
> 2010 Embarcadero Technologies Inc.
> FATAL: Unable To Open Make FIle..
>

> Please suggest me what should be done in order to rectifyy this problem
>
> Thanks...

0
quinn
8/6/2013 4:32:06 PM
quinn wildman wrote:

> The trial version does not install command line tools

The JCL and JVCL has a binary installer for the XE4 trial version:
JCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29425
JVCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29426

You need to install the JCL before the JVCL.

--
Andreas Hausladen
0
> {quote:title=Andreas Hausladen wrote:}{quote}
> quinn wildman wrote:
>
> > The trial version does not install command line tools
>
> The JCL and JVCL has a binary installer for the XE4 trial version:
> JCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29425
> JVCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29426
>
> You need to install the JCL before the JVCL.
>

> --
> Andreas Hausladen

Andreas thanks for reply and links for binaries setup for JCL & JVCL. I downloaded both but when I ran setup I am getting error like

No supported Delphi IDE is installed. Installation aborted.

With JVCL installation also I am getting same error.  Now I am really confused.
0
delphi
8/8/2013 6:16:16 AM
> {quote:title=delphi coder wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Andreas Hausladen wrote:}{quote}
> > quinn wildman wrote:
> >
> > > The trial version does not install command line tools
> >
> > The JCL and JVCL has a binary installer for the XE4 trial version:
> > JCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29425
> > JVCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29426
> >
> > You need to install the JCL before the JVCL.
> >

> > --
> > Andreas Hausladen
>

> Andreas thanks for reply and links for binaries setup for JCL & JVCL. I downloaded both but when I ran setup I am getting error like
>
> No supported Delphi IDE is installed. Installation aborted.
>
> With JVCL installation also I am getting same error.  Now I am really confused.

Finally I uninstalled and installed Delphi again and binary setup for JCL & JVCL both worked out...

Many thanks Andreas for your support...
0
delphi
8/8/2013 11:54:48 AM
> {quote:title=delphi coder wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=delphi coder wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Andreas Hausladen wrote:}{quote}

> > > The JCL and JVCL has a binary installer for the XE4 trial version:
> > > JCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29425
> > > JVCL: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29426
> > >
> > > You need to install the JCL before the JVCL.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Andreas Hausladen
> >

> > Andreas thanks for reply and links for binaries setup for JCL & JVCL. I downloaded both but when I ran setup I am getting error like
> >
> > No supported Delphi IDE is installed. Installation aborted.
> >
> > With JVCL installation also I am getting same error.  Now I am really confused.
>

> Finally I uninstalled and installed Delphi again and binary setup for JCL & JVCL both worked out...
>
> Many thanks Andreas for your support...

Dear Sir,

         Whenever I put any JV Components from JV Tool Palete on Delphi form... It don't show component on the form at runtime while other standard components do show as usual problem is only with all JV Components...

        What should be reason behind this ?

        Thanking You
0
delphi

Installing Update 3 on Delphi 2009 giving "insufficient privileges" error
I just applying Update 3 on Delphi2009 but received this error by the installer "insufficient privileges" on updating quite a few of files. The IDE will then throw hundred of exceptions during load-up! > {quote:title=b t wrote:}{quote} > I just applying Update 3 on Delphi2009 but received this error by the installer "insufficient privileges" on updating quite a few of files. > The IDE will then throw hundred of exceptions during load-up! At least make an effort to provide enough information for people to help you. Are you running on Vista? If so, you c...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

Installation of DDevExtension on a non-admin user account do give start error in Delphi 2006 runned by Vista telling missing ...\roaming\ddevextension\ddevextension10.dll
If I DDevExtensions 1.61 in Delphi 2006 running Vista, I have no problems using Delphi when logged in as admin. But, if I try to start Delphi 2006 as a normal, non-admin user, start of Delphi 2006 is halted when trying to run DDevExtension by a message Cannot find c:\user\achristo\Appdata\Roaming\DDevExtension\DDevextension10.dll So it seems I have to manually add that folder and content to my roaming profile But, Andy, where is that file hidden when being installed by an admin. Can't see any appdata folder for the admin account here where there is hidden a ddevexte...

Delphi xe5
I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in notebook with same OS Compiling project I get this error [dcc32 Fatal Error] GesCom_01_04_prj.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What is it missing ? Adalberto Baldini Try launching with -r command line switch as shown here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 Make sure you do not have a system environment variable named PLATFORM. This is common HP computers. Adalberto Baldini wrote: > I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in...

Installation of Bugzilla
Hi all, I am attempting to install the latest stable release of Bugzilla, but during the perl module checks I am seeing the following problem... It might be as simple as needing to install GCC? However I am on a VPS running Centos where 'yum' does not seem to be an option. Any advice on install GCC (if actually required), or what's up with the script? Thank you! Rob. Invoked: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl --all Console output: .. .. .. CPAN.pm: Going to build C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.013.tar.gz PLEASE NOTE: For 'make test' to run prop...

Errors on clean install Delphi 2010
On a Windows 7 RTM 64bit (MSDN) Install Rad Studio 2010 Architect Trial from website. (selecting ALL default options). 1) Create Form application 2) Select Data Explorer Tab. 3) Create a new MSSQL connection, enter details and press TEST connection. Error displayed is: Borland.Data.TBXError: DBX Error: Driver could not be properly initialized. Client library may be missing, not installed properly, or of the wrong version. Any ideas ? Thanks Andrew Tierney wrote: > Error displayed is: > > Borland.Data.TBXError: DBX Error: Driver could not be properly > i...

To install or not to install?

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Make: [install] Error 2 trying to install Sound Card
Hoping somebody can lend me a hand or has seen this before. I'm having trouble running the make to allow me to install my sound card, I posted the output below. Thanks everyone Code: -------------------- Installation is in progress. Please wait... checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of executables... checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... ...

No Delphi installed
I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] which is called "Rad Studio"...but apparently I do not have Delphi 2010...can I download it and install it...if so is there a license number that is different from bcb 2010??? charles leggette wrote: >I hold a 2010 C++ Builder license [since bcb2004] Not sure what you mean by "bcb2004". I believe that the latest product in 2004 was CBX, but it is hard to believe that you started with that - it was the first release of the cross-platform IDE that was rebranded as CBuilder 2005 before being dropped by Borl...

Web resources about - Command MAKE gives error , seems delphi is not installed properly - embarcadero.delphi.install

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland’s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

Giant Gollum installed at airport ahead of Hobbit film
A 12 metre-long sculpture carved using robotics and chainsaws has been installed at Wellington Airport ahead of The Hobbit premiere.