Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)

I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation.  When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework.

Now I would like to learn the .NET framework.  Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful.

Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system?

Thank you.
0
Lawrence