App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]

Hi!

When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get:

"Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)".

When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck.

What can this be?

I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back again:-(

I really need help..!

Best regards

Ole Henrik Oftedal
Timeflex Systemer AS
System Engineer
http://www.timeflex.com
http://www.timeflex.no

Edited by: Ole Oftedal on Jul 17, 2013 11:55 AM

Edited by: Ole Oftedal on Jul 17, 2013 11:57 AM

Edited by: Ole Oftedal on Jul 17, 2013 12:25 PM
0
Ole

Removing the TLang component on the form stops the error from coming but this is not a good work around as I am trying to support several languages with the app.
It also seems to be working if you set StoreInForm = False. But then of course you will not get other languages either. (You could maybe use load language info from a text file on your Iphone/IPad but that might be not so easy to implement and also "bad practice")

Edited by: Ole Oftedal on Jul 20, 2013 5:43 AM
0
Ole
7/20/2013 12:51:11 PM
Embarcadero has reproduced the error. Seems too be a bug in TLang Component making it useless with update 1 installed.
0
Ole

Delphi XE4 (Update 1) installer restore from App Inventory AppWave
The server is installed Embarcadero AppWave. Operation was performed removing the application Delphi x4 update 1 installer from the App Inventory. Now this item is unavailable to users. How to restore an application in the list of App Inventory? ...

Installed Delphi 2010 update 4, but About box shows update 1. Did I update? [Edit]
I ran the Delphi 2010 Update 4 from the start menu's Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates. It seemed to go fine. Afterward, my copy of Delphi 2010 is still showing it has Update 1 in the About window. I tried rebooting, but it still shows Update 1. I'm running Windows Vista, with a Standard User account. How can I tell if the update really occurred? When I go to Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates now, it doesn't show Update 4 as an option any more. Edited by: Chris Irwin on Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM > {quote:title=Chris Irwin wrote:}{quot...

Problem encountered when installing update pack 1 for Delphi XE4
Hi, On Windows 7, when I run delphicbuilder_xe4_upd1_patch.exe, I get the following error message: Error writing to file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bdeadmin.cpl. Verify that you have access to that directory. I noticed no file bdeadmin.cpl in the mentioned folder. I presume something is broken? Regards, Nols Smit ...

Delphi XE4 Installation
I am trying to install Delphi XE4 but the installer failed downloading Microsoft JSharp Runtime 2.0! Error Message: (german install) Herunterladen von Web Media: Microsoft JSharp Runtime 2.0 Anfordern der Daten Herunterladen der Installationsdaten aus dem Web fehlgeschlagen. Bitte übrprüfen Sie, ob Sie mit dem Internet verbunden sind. Yes, I have an internet connection ;-) I startet the install via "right click" run als administrator (with an appropriate admin account with admin rights). How can I go on and install? I tried to log in directly as an us...

Modify a working Delphi XE4 installation does not work
Hello, i need to upgrade the intraweb component in Delphi XE4 to the official atozed license. The info from atozed is first to uninstall the bundled version. But when i start the installation wizard from XE4 and select modify, a message "serial number unvalid" appears and i can only stop with taskmanager. What can i do. Thanks Theo Ok, i found the solution myself. Here is how it goes: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43089 ...

jcl-2.3.1.4197 for Delphi 6 fails to install [Edit]
hello, i have a `jcl-2.3.1.4197` from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcl/files/JCL%20Releases/JCL%202.3%20Build%204197/ i have installed the same for Delphi 7, and delphi 2006 without a problem but when installing for Delphi 6 it gives me an error {code} Borland Delphi Version 14.0 Copyright (c) 1983,2002 Borland Software Corporation G:\UFastMM4\Download\JCL-23~1.419\JCL-23~1.419\source\common\JclSysUtils.pas(1210) Error: Undeclared identifier: 'CheckWin32Version' G:\UFastMM4\Download\JCL-23~1.419\JCL-23~1.419\source\common\JclSysUtils.pas(1210) Error: Operator not applicabl...

Cannot install Delphi Update 1
Hello, When trying to install Delphi Update 1 I am receiving a pop up asking "Please locate your original setup resources to continue operation". How do I solve this problem please? Kind Regards, Asaf Asaf Goldman wrote: > Hello, > > When trying to install Delphi Update 1 I am receiving a pop up asking "Please locate your original setup resources to continue operation". > How do I solve this problem please? > > Kind Regards, > Asaf > I'll find out more later, but my guess is your install cache cannot be found. It located at ...

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

Install Delphi 2007 in Windows 8.1 [Edit]
I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad Studio 2007 installer fails. It tries to install the .Net 2.0 prerequisite and then stops with the following error: ".NET Framework 2.0 (x64) could not be installed." I neither want nor need this framework so is there any way to disable this? Or get past this error? TIA. The IDE needs .Net. I suggest you try Right Click and Run as Administrator and see if that solves it. Fulvio Castelli wrote: > I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad St...

I haven't seen this anywhere, so I figured I would add it here. First of all, it is incorrect to recommend to anyone that who has VS.NET 2002 to do ANYTHING but first install VS.NET 2002. The installl order for VS.NET 2002 and .Net Framwork 1.1 SHOULD BE: 0. Install ALL windows updates for your pc EXCEPT FOR .NET Framwork 1.1 1. Install VS.NET 2002 2. Install MSDE that comes w/VS.NET 2002 (USE A NAMED INSTANCE! Never usee the default instance) 2. Install MDAC 2.8 3. Install .Net Framework 1.1 4. SOMEHOW GET RID OF .NET Framework and get VS.NET and IIS 5.x to work w...

Delphi XE4 update 1 -- won't run [Edit]
I downloaded the ISO file and burned a disc. I also mounted it in my Mac. I'm trying to upgrade it inside of my Parallels VM where XE4 is installed. If I try to run it from the mounted ISO volume, I get an error saying "V:\install\setup.exe cannot be found" The volume is mounted as V:, and there's very clearly a folder named \install that has a file setup.exe on it. What's wrong with this that it cannot find a file that I can launch by typing the exact same path into the Run... box? When I open the Explorer and go to V:\install and double-click on setu...

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" ?I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgA...

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
?[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. Should I report this as a problem in QC? ( See public.attachements ) Larry ...

Web resources about - App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.install

Driving simulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIMUVEG . Driving Simulator developed by SINTEC-INTRAS ( University of Valencia ) Spain . Used in evaluation of drivers, roads, IVIS devices ...

Realistic Facebook Privacy Simulator Game: Guess Wrong, And See Mark Zuckerberg Dance
... game, but don’t tell that to daily content site Us Vs Th3m , which debuted amusing and thought-provoking game Realistic Facebook Privacy Simulator ...

Mac App Store - Euro Truck Simulator
Get Euro Truck Simulator on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Sekai Project, DEADFACTORY's Yohjo Simulator Game Removed from Steam
Creator: "Game will return to Steam soon" had released the "little girl simulator" game on Steam on November 17, and the game had been removed ...

Playing ‘GTA V’ in a Force Dynamics motion simulator looks like a ton of fun
It's been a few weeks since I last sat down and played Grand Theft Auto V . Although it's still one of my favorite games of both this generation ...

DHS testifies on stingray surveillance use, new cell-site simulator policy
Happy “Back to the Future Day” as October 21, 2015, marks the date that Marty McFly and Doc Brown time-traveled to in the 1989 film Back to the ...

Read erotic manga to up your seduction game in Yandere Simulator
It's been a bit since we checked in on Yandere Simulator , the Hitman -like stealth game "about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl ...

VR simulator for mice helps researchers study Alzheimer's
... sort of an Oculus Rift of their own. Okay, so it's not a tiny VR headset for rodents though that would have been amusing to see but a simulator ...

PhilipsVoice: Pro Cyclist Takes COPD Simulator Challenge
Twenty million people worldwide suffer from the effects of the breathing disorder COPD. To illustrate the full physical effects of this disease, ...

This New Ocean Simulator Will Test Marine Engineering to Destruction
Ever wondered how engineers check if their design—from ships to wind turbines—will fair against an aggressive ocean? Using something like this ...