XE2 Access violation loading project into IDE

I am having Delphi XE2 app crashes when loading a simple firemonkey iOS
project after having written, compiled and run fine in the IDE the first
time.  Crash occurs thereafter each time I try to load the project into
the IDE.

By deleting lines of source code and then adding one line of code at a
time I can determine the line which causes the app crash.

The line is:
   panelWidth := frameWidth - ( 2.0 * stileWidth ) + 0.4375;

Now if I modify this line to:
   panelWidth := frame Width;

the project loads with no problem, as expected.

It appears that adding additional calculations after frameWidth to the
line leads to the crash.

Any any and all assistance is appreciated!

Environment:
Windows 7 64 bit Update 1
Delphi XE2 Update 4 hot fix 1

Specifics on the app crash are:

Problem Event Name:			APPCRASH
Application Name:			bds.exe
Application Version:			16.0.4504.48759
Application Timestamp:                  4fa06dd4
Fault Module Name:			mscoreei.dll
Fault Module Version:			4.0.30319.1
Fault Module Timestamp:			4ba1d8a9
Exception Code:				c00000005
Exception Offset:			000017f1
OS Version:				6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

A snippet of the offending procedure is: